Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD

Go down 
+16
He is back
ArtfulDodger
rock from niceboard
King Macca
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
the-gaffer
bazz23-v2 ®™
Geronimo
thegunman84
Sexton_hardcastle
Cruiserjim1
villarule19
worthy
invincibleILeak
Joker-C4lum
Pablo
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 8:00 pm

Have you missed the part where he has somehow discovered that I post on this forum aswell even though no one has told him.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 8:06 pm

judging that you were ok with everyone on niceboard and a good poster, he might have guess you would have the link to the forum

anyway i am off
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 8:08 pm

Bye real.

To be honest it took ages for him to remember me and when he did he reminded me who he was.
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:45 am

definitely gonna stay here. they made a "new" site that is crap
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:15 pm

I have been banned on the "new" site for posting this in every thread:

THIS SITE IS CRAP! GET OFF AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE! IT IS RUN BY WUMs!

I suggest you all sign up just to post it, just to get the message across. They have "banned me" so I cannot get on. Don't worry, I have my ways of getting back on
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:27 pm

Is everyone over on that site then?? this one seems dead. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:34 pm

No Bazz I too have been banned for just a simple gesture

"Cardarn Is A Wanker"

Banned for speaking the truth do we have now free speech any more
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 3:01 pm

I am on both sites and so far they both seem okay.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:25 pm

both seem ok?

Are you nuts Worthy, this place is dead, take a look at the wrestling forum, its spooky!
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:28 pm

its only because there is about 25-30 people posting on this site, it will pick up eventually
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:36 pm

Gaff and Bazz ull need to be patient i mean look at the wrestling forum on the niceboard until a few more people got involved
It was crap and full of marks then the 606ers joined and it became great
The site will take a while to get up to full speed and theres no point overthere as well be banned for expresing our veiws!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:54 pm

Be patient?? me??

lmao are you mad?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 7:29 pm

The other board is wank, its run by marks who block you if they don't agree with your opinion
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 7:51 pm

i agree with c4lum, you are not allowed to give your opinion

if you want to stay, you need to say i agree with the admin
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 8:43 pm

I think the majority are marks or similar, I mean when it's a board of rabid etc. it's not one you want to be on, I think this one, has the best posters, the best video posters and the funnier people, so I don't see how that one can be good.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 8:51 pm

ON THE NEW SITE IM dOSS OF dESTINY PRETENDING TO BE SO MARKISH I HOPE TO PISS ADMIN OFF WITH MY SIMPLICITY
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 9:17 pm

What is the discussion like on the other site?
the bastards over there :@

Might post the link out on youtube and some other sites to get more people even if only 4 or 5 post itll help!!!
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 9:23 pm

Don't post the link on youtube, Sexton said he didnt want that to happen because there is one to many retards on there...
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 9:55 pm

kk ill just post it on sites that i assume not to have tards on em
so not many Sad
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:10 pm

I don't think there's any where we can post, and that's the problem, I think, we have a good board here but we need more people, I think 606 has been nearly sucked dry, youtube is defo not the place, and we can't post it on TWG etc. If we do get marks we can easily change them, you guys managed to take me away from markdom, and we get WUMS, Sexton will get them. The problem is, I think, we want it to stay like this, with the same group of people, who know each othersviews etc. have a laugh and generally have fun, the group form niceboard. I think, we all feel that if too many new people come on, it will ruin it, like it did to niceboard.
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:33 pm

Thedossman wrote:
ON THE NEW SITE IM dOSS OF dESTINY PRETENDING TO BE SO MARKISH I HOPE TO PISS ADMIN OFF WITH MY SIMPLICITY

pretending to be markish, dude, you are a huge mark! lol, jk man

can u believe they actually have an argument section on there?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:00 pm

Geronimo wrote:
Gaff and Bazz ull need to be patient i mean look at the wrestling forum on the niceboard until a few more people got involved
It was crap and full of marks then the 606ers joined and it became great
The site will take a while to get up to full speed and theres no point overthere as well be banned for expresing our veiws!

Dont agree, that board only became really good for wrestling debate when WE joined

So if we are all on here instead then why is this place like a graveyard
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:03 pm

don't know gaffer, maybe it is boring cause there are no marks to rip on?
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:50 pm

its coz their is the same handful of posters on here that do something!

all of a sudden i miss niceboard a bit

but i still like it here.

i think we should advertise the site a little bit, i mean, with sexton around or if shared mod powers if needed, the wum situation will never be as bad as it was at niceboard
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 2:56 pm

Why don't you post the link to there site on 606, youtube, twc, etc... and if they are decent over there send them a PM on there telling them that this one is better (and if they are not decent then they get an extra wum on there board).

BTW there board has a thing on it where you can not watch videos unless you post alot and join some group, so this will go in sextons favour for this board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next