Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD

Go down 
+16
He is back
ArtfulDodger
rock from niceboard
King Macca
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
the-gaffer
bazz23-v2 ®™
Geronimo
thegunman84
Sexton_hardcastle
Cruiserjim1
villarule19
worthy
invincibleILeak
Joker-C4lum
Pablo
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD Empty
PostSubject: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:04 pm

i havent been counting, but if memory serves me right, its been 5 days since wweandtna has went effectivly down in terms of discussions where the core of the forum was.

now personally, i have nothing against s@qib, but its just gone to pot now. i think we should make this our full time posting place, i mean we do have all the regulars bar gaffer, and its by his own will that he is not coming on here.

i really would go on to write a longer piece on this, but you all know my point and you all know how i feel

any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:12 pm

Yeh im gonna stay here i think, i'll make this the forum i post on on a regular basis, when and if niceboard is back i'll probably use it from time to time, S@qib said he would sort it out the next day and didn't, which means he doesn't care about it or maybe he has had more important things to do, either way i'll stick to this one.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:44 am

I don't think the're is any need to go back, this was made by the regulars for the regulars, it has no WUMS and is set out how we want it, now from all this, I think that makes this better than niceboard. So, I'm staying here, unless everyone goes back.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:44 am

I'm staying here too and I will try to embed more videos onto here when I get the time.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:48 am

Its unanimous, and thank you pablo....for calling me a regular. How do you embed videos, I want to help
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:12 am

How come Gaffer is not coming over here
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:34 pm

stubborness xD

he will in time, in time
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 4:40 pm

villarule19 wrote:
Its unanimous, and thank you pablo....for calling me a regular. How do you embed videos, I want to help

For most videos it has two links, one is the url and the other is the 'embedded code' if you just select the embbeded code and copy and paste it will display the video, BTW not all sites have this, the main 3 sites to get them is youtube, dailymotion and sapo, on sapo its in Portugeese so instead of embedded code its called Bloggar Video or something like that
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 5:00 pm

I think the situation with Niceboards has gone on a bit too long now. Seems like it would be a bit pointless going back if does eventually get sorted.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:34 pm

i tried to visit the site to see what was going on and i get re-directed to this site:
www.wweandtna.niceboard.org instead of .com
theres only one member and thats the admin but could this mean S@qib has reset the site.

Just telling you im not going back i much prefere this one but all that history and all them vids gone...
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:36 pm

holy jesus, asif all that has just been wiped out.

and CRUZ? who or whats that?
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:42 pm

dunno but theres a link to another forum there so mabye S'qib just canceled the website and someone like Cardran or Rabid used the old name to get people to use the link and get onto their site
Sounds weird but the site that the link was to ive seen before as someone on the niceboard sent me a link to it via PM
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:44 pm

bugger me its cardran.

wtfs he done to the site.

what a prize loon
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:55 pm

What the fuck? confusing, so S@qib has cancelled the site and the one we get re directed to is Cardrans site??
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:01 pm

i remember that RIP or watever thing he had on a link :/

dont think it was rabids so im sure its numpties
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:43 pm

Well I guess there's definitely no point in going back now then. Could S@qib not have left a message and at least let everyone know what the fuck was going on?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:17 pm

Looks like our loan deals have been made permanent then, and I agree with you Gun, he could of at least give us the heads up on what was going on, I know he started the site and made it good but people like mafish with his videos and others in the chat section, took it to a new level.

Ungrateful sod.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:11 am

I think that was completely bullshit, I was there from the 20th of September and made over 3500 posts, I think along with others who spent a bit of through the week time on there deserved at least an explanation, although I must admit my timing was great

My last article on there was

Save Energy

Would the last person out turn all the lights off!
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:07 am

yeah i saw that gaff, i didnt get what it meant at first coz im a bit slow innit.

then i clicked on
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:32 am

I've only signed up to the other one so I can embed the videos onto here aswell.
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:45 am

Just had a look at the niceboard site - what the fuck has happened? I'm not much cop at computers (hell, I struggle with Excel), but holy Lord, someone fucked up somewhere.

Guess I'll stay on this board too...
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:55 am

Well this looks like are long term new home then lads lets make it great
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:05 am

not having a go at S@Qib but he never ever replied to messages.
And if you look back at the posts he used to write before the masses arrived he was well up there in Marksville with the other kids.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 2:16 pm

lol!

If thats not having a go then God if you are ever going to have a go at me then dont say it in here Maccs
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 2:27 pm

Worthy edit your post on the OTHER board, the dickheads can see what this board is called!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD Empty

Back to top Go down

situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next