Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD

Go down 
+16
He is back
ArtfulDodger
rock from niceboard
King Macca
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
the-gaffer
bazz23-v2 ®™
Geronimo
thegunman84
Sexton_hardcastle
Cruiserjim1
villarule19
worthy
invincibleILeak
Joker-C4lum
Pablo
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:58 am

Sorry bazz I'm a little deaf, could you say that a bit louder? lol. Seriously though, the reason we've came here is to avoid all the arseholes, so why would anyone give it out on a board where anyone can see it? Just doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:30 am

Bazz is right though, why do guys who know why we are here go and give the link out!

Still waiting for rock from the niceboards to come and tell us who gave him it on 606
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:42 am

Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 3:38 am

So who on here is "Acer (CYMRU AM BYTH)" then???? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:00 am

Hopefully the only people that read that page are the ones that do that 6WF thing....
But if a jerk off gets hold of it ....
Sexton will have to start giving pablo IPs!!!
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:53 am

I've told him to take down the link asap.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:31 pm

It is still on there unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
ArtfulDodger
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:32 pm

who is Cruz by the way...on 606 there is a guy called The Immortal [Cruz} and is a blackburn fan...just wanted to point out it wasnt me.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:37 pm

Here's what I do to get more people on here:

tell my friends and anyone who I like on 606 about this board http://thewrestling.niceboard.org/index.htm then if they prove to be well behaved there and okay then I send them a PM on there with a link to this board.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:48 pm

I've been banned after 10 minutes. lol!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:51 pm

Created a new account, on new e-mail, i'm now known as I'm_Back.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:53 pm

don't post on it just yet as he always checks the new members ip so just leave it for a few days then post again.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:56 pm

yeah, I know, I'm gonna go on it at school as I will have a different IP address. lol!
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:59 pm

well i have a dynamic Ip system that is why he didn't ban me till now
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:00 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:12 pm

Can anyon tell me what the fuck is going on as I am stcuk between 2 boards here and for some reason admin uknowmejnr does not get along with admin sexton and vice versa?
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:13 pm

This board is better. I would just stay on this one, it's much better.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:34 pm

I got friends on both so I will continue to switch between them.

BTW the admin has found out that I posted on this board which means he has a mole on here.

Also he has told me to tell you all that he is not Cadarn so top accusing him of being cadarn as he is Uknowmejnr from the niceboard which after speaking to him I can vouch for as he mentioned about the sunday night heat videos he used to post and how I told him how to embed onto the niceboard.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:39 pm

then why did cardran not registered there i think he is cardran as he makes grammar mistakes like him
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:46 pm

If I was cardran or cadarn I would probabbly use a diffrent name and if you look on both this and that forum you can see they're many people who's names I don't recognise and Cadarns noted for keeping a low profile with his other names as it took us ages to spot him on 606.

Anyway like I said Uknowmejnr is deffinately the admin on there as he used to PM me alot on the old niceboard asking for 'such and such PPV' and I shown him how to get his own and amongst other things this is what the admin mentioned as he was wondering who worthy was. so that is deffinately uknowmejnr as he knows stuff only I've spoken to him about in PM's.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:48 pm

I hope the Admin guy gets reli paradoid like we did on the niceboard but instead about WUMs joining its paranioa that well join
ive been banned on four different e-mail adresses Sad
i hate Cardran always knew hed be a traitor
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Oh and btw it is unknownmejnr he told me in a PM which also said he was gonna hack my IP
thats until i told him that hed be traced then he shat himself and banned me
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:57 pm

He banned me after me making three comments

one was saying no i am not going to give the link for this board out, another was asking S@qib why he closed the forum with no warning and another was a comment about Umaga and how i think he is under used, now im blocked?

what a bunch of assholes, glad not to be there its obviously marksville
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:57 pm

I'm still confused as to what is going on because uknowmejnr was okay although he very rarely posted on the old niceboard and unless i'm missing something he still is?
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:59 pm

well i am pretending to be afraid of hackers Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next