Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD

Go down 
+16
He is back
ArtfulDodger
rock from niceboard
King Macca
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
the-gaffer
bazz23-v2 ®™
Geronimo
thegunman84
Sexton_hardcastle
Cruiserjim1
villarule19
worthy
invincibleILeak
Joker-C4lum
Pablo
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:25 pm

also the admin is on our side even though he is on holiday but let's wait if sexton agrees then we post it there

i think sexton should do that thing that is usergroups
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:56 pm

Is there anyone on those boards worth having at the moment?
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:22 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
Is there anyone on those boards worth having at the moment?

I don't quite understand what you are trying to say here but if you mean "are they any decent posters who should convert to this one" then crack and ranbo are the main 2.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:59 pm

and don't forget about Prince Wink
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:09 pm

I've not included Prince as he is a member of this board (as you know full well real).
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:13 pm

Doss of Destiny
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:28 pm

Doss you really are a sad man.. er boy! Didn't you realise I'm a member on here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:34 pm

MFthaDON wrote:
Doss you really are a sad man.. er boy! Didn't you realise I'm a member on here?

BTW MF, I posted ONE (and only one) of your ROH videos on there because I want to keep in there good books and gain access to there videos so I can nick them and post them on here (like I did with Backlash).
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:40 pm

Yeah no worrie's man, I do it alot too lol. They got a min post to access vid's then?
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:44 pm

No you have to click on the part where it says about videos and click on the join gropu part and wait for the admin to add you to the group in order to watch videos and I posted that to increase my chances.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:48 pm

mafish i know you are on here im not wumming the other board but he said id get kicked off if i was the dossman so im saying im not
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:54 pm

I'm no expert but if you would get kicked off if he discovered you were dossman then why have doss in your name over there?

should have gone for something less obvious like Boss Man
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:55 pm

yes but its so obvious its tricked him he thinks that i would not be stupid enough to do that
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:58 pm

Na man, you aint fooled any one over there, your just acting a tit tbh, he don't really care enough to do anything, your just not that important lol.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 7:00 pm

Fish oi really dont care what you think on this matter
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 7:01 pm

O.K Kermit lol!
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 7:09 pm

do like me, name itself prince
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:05 pm

Thedossman wrote:
yes but its so obvious its tricked him he thinks that i would not be stupid enough to do that

lol!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:10 pm

Leave him Bazz lol!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:53 pm

Although I did it, I think unless we're gonna actually post sensibly on there, rather than sink to people like Rabid's standard with WUMing.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:35 pm

someone on 606 called markbob, just asked where wweandtna.niceboard has gone. nobody say this website. Don't know who he is, but we don't want to advertise on 606, at the moment.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:41 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
someone on 606 called markbob, just asked where wweandtna.niceboard has gone. nobody say this website. Don't know who he is, but we don't want to advertise on 606, at the moment.

What I suggest is tell him about uknowmejnr's site as he is happy for his to be advertised on 606 and then if that person is a decent poster send him a pm to get over here.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:46 pm

I've gave him the link to the other one
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 6:44 pm

Just went on there signed up as The King and why would you want to go there???
They have like 60 threads in the wrestling discussion and the one witht the most replys has something like 13!
There Off Topic sections shit
Dossmans being a Mark i think
Theres loads of one line replys meaning No discussion
And most dont post or Mark out
Theres only like the Admin and Rabid the have over 100 posts

Play up whatever this sites called etc.!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:47 pm

So Is everyone over at the mark board??? I'm not sure which is the bigger joke, that debate free, no controversial opinions or your banned board, or this........
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next