Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD

Go down 
+16
He is back
ArtfulDodger
rock from niceboard
King Macca
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
the-gaffer
bazz23-v2 ®™
Geronimo
thegunman84
Sexton_hardcastle
Cruiserjim1
villarule19
worthy
invincibleILeak
Joker-C4lum
Pablo
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 12:45 am

Its probably due to the Gary Neville Avatar.
I'm Utd through and through too but he can be a right cock.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 12:48 am

I wasn't on there long enough to put and avatar.

Never mind, it won't be there for much longer anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 12:49 am

off on a tangent but how you thinking tomorrows footie will go?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 12:58 am

I'm hoping we do what we usually do to wigan, I think Chelsea will destroy Bolton by 4-5 goals.

Like I'v said before, the prem is the trophy "I" always want the most.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:18 am

Man that Rabid is clueless! Cant argue for shit....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:23 am

yeah I miss destroying/seeing him destroyed him on a daily basis.

Good to hear your carrying on, old niceboard traditions. lol!
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:28 am

He deserve's every bit he get's, a little disapointing TBH, he just dont retaliate, which is half the fun! Seem to react to me calling him a nonce, and saying Benoit is getting arse raped by the Gestapo though lol!

I was staying well away from the spamming earlier and he was just baiting me into it so I made an article about him, he's still spouting the same shit now, CBA no more though, not worth the effort.... Rather watch me some Two and a Half Men.... the program! Shocked
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 5:42 pm

Leak, this don't involve you, why bother with it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 5:50 pm

Brown nosing...
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 5:54 pm

yeah, he needs to keep his nose out of OTHER people's business, we are all big boys, we can handle things ourselves. but Maccs, i said me and bazz had a "plan" that was going to bring down that site, or something like that. Bazz didn't spam, well, except for that one time where he wrote on big letters over and over again, "tripleh'snoseisbig is an emo racist mark" after i told him to write it
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 6:03 pm

bazz23-v2 wrote:
[quote="rock from niceboard]
Quote :
hes on here somewhere. or there is a snitch.

The latter one would be my guess, but either way it looks like you gotta watch what you say on here. Shocked

are you accusing me of being a snitch?
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 6:55 pm

Right I have been reading the bullshit people have been posting about me on here and we need to get a few things straight:

1) I have been away since Thursday afternoon.

2) If Bazz has been on the other board before then, well he had me fooled because the only one I know from here is real as prince and I have still kept that secret.

3) I don't know uknowmejnr as well as other posters on both boards but I remember him from the old nice board.

4) Get you facts staright before pointing the finger (unless your doing so to shift the suspicion from you).

5) At the end of the day I have not grassed on anyone and whilst you lot are accusing me the real grass is still on here laughing at you lot for being so dumb that your blaming the guy who has not even been on BOTH boards since Thursday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:19 pm

yeah i confirmed the fact that worthy kept that as a secret and didn't tell anything about it

then later i change my name to my original name because i thought maybe it is good now as i was banned the first time because i told him to close the forum.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:28 pm

Geronimo wrote:
I vote Leaky as he sed no1s been nasty to him and its about time things changed....
He bans people if they say anything offensive about anyone except Rabid i dont think he cares about him!!! ( no 1 does)!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT WORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hes the one guy i would trust other than Real, Real just seems too stupid to do something like that! (nno offense to Real im sure hes a great guy)

again kid, get your fact right... i am not stupid, you are!!!!!

the fact says you and your brother uses the same comp, you might have bookmark this site and as stupid as you are might have also press the button to remember your pass and log me in automatically, your brother might have come here and see that you guys are discussing about a invasion and see who it is

so in fact you are stupid to power of n
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:31 pm

I don't think we should point the finger at anyone, what if someone gets annoyed at being accused and goes and posts this website everywhere(not that I think that would happen.) but what I'm trying to say is if we start pointing fingers, people will get annoyed.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:35 pm

The only person to accuse you worthy was sexton and he was joking, and I wasn't on the other board fooling people because I was only a member for less than 24hrs, until some little pussy told the admin over there who I was.

I think it was one of two people, and your not one of them......oh and neither are you klaus.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:39 pm

you think it is me then bazz????
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:50 pm

Thanks for clearing this up as i have missed all this going on and I come back and see all these posts.

BTW Sexton must be joking as he emailed me the link.

Also I said a while back about the admin on there finding out that me and mafish post on this board aswell which is weird as we never told him so my money is on having a login on here which he probablly doesn't post with.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:56 pm

Why do you say that real? because I didn't mention your name?? what do you want, a list of people who I don't think it was?? that ain't gonna happen.

all I know is whoever it was has no bollocks.

What I wanna know is if the admin over there is unknownpussy then why would he ban me for being bazz23(his words)??? I don't even remember talking to unknownpussy on the old niceboard.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 8:06 pm

worthy wrote:
Thanks for clearing this up as i have missed all this going on and I come back and see all these posts.

BTW Sexton must be joking as he emailed me the link.

Also I said a while back about the admin on there finding out that me and mafish post on this board aswell which is weird as we never told him so my money is on having a login on here which he probablly doesn't post with.

Fisrt thing he said to when I joined 'the other side' was "How's Sexton's forum?" he know's I post on here.

2nd thing was "Your here to WUM?" I thought some one had been on there during the week and half I was AWOL?

He said before he has been on here, even refered to it as "The Heel-Turn forum" ...
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 9:21 pm

bazz23-v2 wrote:
I think it was one of two people, and your not one of them......oh and neither are you klaus.

thanks for clearing that up bazz, i was going to say, i gave you my word i wouldn't tell, and i don't break my promises
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 9:26 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
I don't think we should point the finger at anyone, what if someone gets annoyed at being accused and goes and posts this website everywhere(not that I think that would happen.) but what I'm trying to say is if we start pointing fingers, people will get annoyed.

leak, a couple of hours ago, you didn't know what we were talking about, and yet now u say not to point fingers at anybody. hmmmmmmm....... why are you even involved in this? you have nothing to do with this anyway.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 9:29 pm

Ok, I know I don't have anything to do with this but.....

if their admin is on this board, I don't think he'd WUM, it'd just complicate things, he likes being in power and ahving his own board, WUMing here may cause all of us to go over to his and mass WUM.
But I think he what he is here for, is if to see if we're planning to WUM it, bring it down etc. and to catch us out, so if anyone is planning to go on that, don't say anything on here unless in PMs.

I'll keep out of it now.
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 9:32 pm

i doubt the admin is over here, check the memberlist, i don't believe he is here
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2008 9:33 pm

wait, i take that back, he could possibly be here, i don't know much about "The Saint"

either that or there is a mole on this board, but i ain't pointing fingers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD   situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

situation on the "other side" WWE AND TNA NICEBOARD
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next