Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard

Go down 
+5
Marty McFry
worthy
MaFish1
fe®gie22™
rock from niceboard
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:00 pm

Read this whole article. It is basically set up just to promote the other Niceboard and there is this guy on there who got banned for saying Umaga's got saggy tits or something like that. I found it rather amusing so I thought I would share it with you guys.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A36475167
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:05 pm

thats me lol
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:10 pm

Is it? lol. I just thought he could have been a bit more subtle when plugging the Niceboard. I mean he didn't have to set up a whole article full of links, for gods sake! Did you manage to get back on there?
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:13 pm

No shame eh lol

no still banned, i just want back on to see what all the fuss is about with folk arguing on here about it.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:02 am

Any body know who mrFredtheBob is over there? He was arguing about the Rumble, I said no one expected Cena to win, he said he can predict storyline's, I cant him on his bullshit, blah blah blah.... Turn's out he hadn't even seen the Rumble Rolling Eyes , I called him on some other bull shit, long story short, the little punk bitch blocked me (LMAO) !

What a bitch!!!

BITCH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:38 am

Is that you fergie?

I thought Uknowmejnr set it up as he has this thread on his board http://thewrestling.niceboard.org/the-off-topic-chat-forum-f8/was-this-a-good-idea-im-starting-to-regret-it-t1764.htm
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:04 am

I defy anyone to say that they called Cena entering the Rumble let alone winning it.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:10 am

Marty McFry wrote:
I defy anyone to say that they called Cena entering the Rumble let alone winning it.

I agree although when Cena entered the rumble, the moment his music played, it was at that point I called him winning it.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:30 pm

I still wasnt sure he would win it, all eyes led to Triple H winning the title at Mania!

There is no one that can honestly say they called Cena winning the Rumble, hell he was on Soccer AM about 40 hours before it plugging the damn show!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:38 pm

[quote="worthy]I agree although when Cena entered the rumble, the moment his music played, it was at that point I called him winning it.[/quote]

you Nostrodamus, you.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:49 pm

Gaff wrote:
I still wasnt sure he would win it, all eyes led to Triple H winning the title at Mania!

There is no one that can honestly say they called Cena winning the Rumble, hell he was on Soccer AM about 40 hours before it plugging the damn show!

Oh and don't forget the FU at the christmas in Iraq show aswell.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyWed May 28, 2008 12:58 pm

Not what you were talking about, but this might sound stupid, but did you all know that the admin on the other board was jerico-is-raw? I just used that chat thing and he said he was. :S
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:20 pm

no duh!!!! we haven't been saying that for the past month!!! leak, where have you been? we have only been saying that forever!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:27 pm

Well, we suspected it, but he's admitted it. I thougt we didn't know for sure. My bad. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:28 pm

I knew all along but I pretended to him that I didn't know as he would ban me from his boards.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:29 pm

So he hadn't admitted it till when he told me?
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:34 pm

he didn't need to admit it! we knew it all along, we had been accusing him leak!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:35 pm

Yeah, and I was one, but I still had my doubts.
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:39 pm

the way he typed, we didn't need to have proof, and doubts would be misproven. the way he typed, he said "samething", and after everytime he said lol he would go "jokes". to steal a line from Willy Wonka, "It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal!" do u see anyone else typing like that? no, you don't
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:43 pm

Ok, my mistake, I didn't go on that board alot so didn't know all this. I'm glad he finally had the guts to admit it though.
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:44 pm

yea, it did take a while for him, but peace out. school, grr
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:46 pm

Yey, holidays for me!
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:40 pm

you lucky lucky child
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:43 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
but I still had my doubts.

You mean i could of got away with it DAMN!
Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard 4428327318a5015693358ml
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard   Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding Klaus and the other Niceboard
Page 1 of 1