Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lance Cade - Raw spoiler

Go down 
+9
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Sexton_hardcastle
the-gaffer
klaus494
Joker-C4lum
bazz23-v2 ®™
Pablo
Marty McFry
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 11:42 pm

well, it looks like he is just gonna be a long term replacement for Umaga
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 1:17 am

I hope Cade and Jericho form an alliance from it.
Instantly reminded me of HBK and Diesel back in the day.
Smaller guy with an enforcer bodyguard.
WOuld bring on Cade loads to work with Y2J too.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:33 am

Dark Match jobber is pretty strong dont you think Grecian, unless we call everyone who loses a jobber now, I only class a jobber as someone who constantly loses and gets little or no offence, Cade was in a match with a guy many believe to be the best wrestler in America, who knows whats going on behind the scenes with Danielson, he maybe in signing talks with the WWE, I know from listening to what JR said he would love to see him in the WWE so who knows, also as they have both been trained with Shawn Michaels there may have been some kind of friendship there or it could simply have been Shawn himself asking Cade to do him a favour, and for doing that favour he may have been rewarded (allowed to take out Triple H)

Dark matches are just that, they have nothing what so ever to do with TV, the story starts and ends with what is shown on TV, thats why Triple H was off a full RAW, not even an appearance to sell an injury yet as soon as the tape stops rolling he comes out for a fark match main event, same with the rest!

It gives guys who need a run out a chance to shake off the ring rust and it allows WWE officials the chance to see first hand what a guy can do in the ring against a good competitor
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:51 pm

Maybe 'dark match jobber' is a strong term, but I stand by it. Danielson may be the best wrestler in the US at the moment, but currently, he is not signed to a WWE contract, and for him to get to make Cade tap-out is a clean win, whichever way you look at it. Danielson appearing on that Raw, even in a dark match, was the biggest story to come out of that Raw, and has been reported the world over. If WWE had plans for Cade, why let a guy who they haven't even signed to beat him? Why not let Danielson beat Trevor Murdock, Brian Kendrick, Paul London... there are plenty of other guys on the Raw roster who could have done it!

Most of the time I've watched Cade on Heat, he's lost in singles competition, he's hasn't appeared on PPV in a while, not even in the Rumble which has 30 other guys, including renowned big names like Tommy Dreamer, Jamie Noble, even Hornswoggle. In fact, after checking on Wikipedia, his last PPV match was at Vengeance 2007 - almost an entire calender year ago...

To put it into perspective, if Funaki did a run-in and laid out Edge and Batista, would you be happy with that?

My whole argument is that the whole angle is incredibly rushed, and while I know that WWE needs new headliners, they are going about it the wrong way. Other posters are saying that 'it's about time they pushed him', or 'I saw something in him..', 'He's a solid worker...' I'm just saying that I have never seen anything in Cade to even think he's a potential IC champ, let alone someone to be pushed up the card.

Incidentally, I see a 'jobber' as someone who loses cleanly and consistently.

To date, he's had a short feud with the Hardys, and split from Murdock, and those are his 2 biggest programmes - a feud with a tag team who hardly (no pun intended) team together any more, and splitting from his 'comedy' partner (albeit 1 with magnificent sideburns). Nothing there to even make me think WWE have had any idea what to do with him previously. I can't remember his run as Garrison Cade, as 'memorable' as it was, and nor can I remember any breath-taking
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:49 pm

Like I said in a previous post, if this is a jump strait to main/semi main event, then we will soon be hearing "shoving him down our throats" blah blah blah.

I guarantee it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 4:21 pm

I think they tested Cades attitude in prep for his push with the defeat to Danielson.

Had he have argued it or questioned the finish, thats it-Push over before it's started.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 6:18 pm

Its not the dark match that's the problem for me, I actually agree that they don't matter, no its everything(or nothing to be more precise) that he has done on tv just doesn't lead me to believe "its about time".
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lance Cade - Raw spoiler
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3