Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lance Cade - Raw spoiler

Go down 
+9
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Sexton_hardcastle
the-gaffer
klaus494
Joker-C4lum
bazz23-v2 ®™
Pablo
Marty McFry
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

Lance Cade - Raw spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:32 am

Just read the Raw report on WWE.com...

Fuck me, that's a leap for Cade!!

Going from losing to Bryan Danielson on a dark match to laying out Trips and Cena in a fortnight?

hell, that could be the biggest career leap since... Rikishi ran over Austin? Shit!!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:00 pm

Im boycotting Raw so ive only read the spoilers but it was nice to read that the show finished with someone else in the spotlight other than the usual tired faces - even if it is cade.

No Jbl either.
Thought Flair was mis-used though.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:21 pm

we have all said all along that we think cade will leave murdoch and move on to bigger and better things. i can see this being a few weeks in the main event then challenging for a mid card title.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 2:56 pm

Watched Raw this morning and I gotta say it was a major improvement on last weeks show, although that couldn't of been hard, the lame money thing is much more enjoyable when you don't have to watch it(all hail sky +).

Jericho was top draw again, and it was good to see two NEW guys on the screen as Raw went of the air, as apposed to HHH/Cena.

FK even Cena/HHH had a half decent promo.....HHH is finding Cena is a bit more dificult to bury than he normaly does with his opponents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 8:37 pm

Jericho has completed his heel turn this week which is great, Cade getting his push was good, and i agree the Cena HHH promo was good, much better RAW, but im not gonna get my hopes up it'll only be shit next week...
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:58 pm

totally agree with C4lum, it is about time Cade got his push too
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:00 am

Oh, and i take it Cade n Murdoch won't continue their feud now?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 1:23 am

You have got to be kidding me, as like Marty (some will say no surprise lol! ) i too am boycotting RAW although I think I will be catching it on here either now or tomorrow when I finish!

It sounds like a good RAW and I have been told the opening promo was top class and also heard Cena was taking it up a notch on the mic, if truth be told the actual words I heard him described as was 'Flawless' which is pretty high praise from a website that loves nothing more than to give someone a good bashing

Jericho is top class, I want him to be the whiney heel though, I think he will be a more serious heel and I am hopeful that the long term plan now is for Jericho v Trips at Summerslam which should be great!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 1:26 am

As for Cade, I actually had him in the main event of SMACKDOWN after the draft, I doubt that would happen now however It looks like they are willing to push him and thats something I was sure would happen, it would have happened before the rumble if he didnt get injured
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:04 pm

ive now finished watching raw, and i still think at some point during the week i shall watch bits of it again to refresh my mind of the best bits of it.

I think the fact it just flowed more, improved it ten fold from last week, plus the seeds for the year are being planted on both shows and will hopefully blossom after the draft next week.

I trully believe they didnt have much idea what to do after orton got injured and maybe that reflected on last weeks piss poor raw, but they have sorted that side of things out i believe and i dont think orton will be missed if they keep up this kind of quality.

Il say again too, the opening reminded me of the good old days, im not saying it is the same, just it was done right and didnt feel scripted and drew the audience in, how it was supposed to.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:06 pm

What exactly has Cade shown/done to show he is worthy of a main event push?? just curious.

EDIT: to gaffer and the others
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:09 pm

probably been around a decent amount of time and been a good worker who vince sees as having the potential to be a top guy.

Doubt hel be right into the main even myself. But exposure is what you need to be taken seriously when you do step up.

thats my humble veiw
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:17 pm

Thats from Vince's viewpoint, Is talking about a fans viewpoint.

Apart from being friends with HBK, what has he done to be given all this "its about time" talk??

Feel free to link me up with a electric promo he's done, or stand out match. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:21 pm

maybe he did somthing as garison cade haha although i didnt watch wreslting at that point?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:25 pm

Garrison Cade got the same kind of reactions as snitsky does.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:26 pm

i believe he had a good match against the Hardys about a year back he seemed to carry Murdoch i remember watching the match and Murdoch got tagged in about once for a thirty second period botched two moves and tagged Cade Back in,Cade was not superb but very solid and was able to bring some half decent Proper wrestling out of jeff not just Jeff bouncing of the rope shite
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:30 pm

So one match that you can remember?

I'm not saying he shouldn't get a push, I'm just asking the question of why all this "its about time" kind of talk.

anything do to with him being a "big man" by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:32 pm

hes not amazingly big and aint amazingly ripped so i dont think thats the reason i think theyve just picked the wrong guy to replace Michaels,Theve picked Cade in stead of Morrison
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:34 pm

At least cade can wrestle as a big guy, id rather be watching him then Khali and Batista week in week out.

Now Cade has been pushed to main event it leaves RAW with:
HHH
Orton
JBL
Jericho
HBK
Cade
Cena

Whilst smackdown has:
Batista
Edge
and taker when he returns

At least two of those Raw main eventers will have to move?
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:34 pm

yes Cena and JBl will move
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:40 pm

I'm with Bazz on this one. I can't see how Cade can be shoved to main event status, 2 weeks after jobbing to Bryan Danielson in a dark match. Danielson doesn't even work for WWE, he's not signed to a contract, and yet Cade lost to him, cleanly, by all accounts.

I can barely remember a promo he's done, the match Doss mentioned was over a year ago, and now he's being shoved to the top of the card - someone like Umaga, Kennedy, Punk, MVP could have all used a push like that, and Cade gets it? WTF? He doesn't provoke any kind of crowd reaction, he has not had many singles matches on TV, has had no 'big'victories like Jeff had in his push, and we're supposed to accept him a a main eventer? Pah!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:45 pm

GRECIAN-IN-BATH wrote:
I'm with Bazz on this one. I can't see how Cade can be shoved to main event status, 2 weeks after jobbing to Bryan Danielson in a dark match. Danielson doesn't even work for WWE, he's not signed to a contract, and yet Cade lost to him, cleanly, by all accounts.

I can barely remember a promo he's done, the match Doss mentioned was over a year ago, and now he's being shoved to the top of the card - someone like Umaga, Kennedy, Punk, MVP could have all used a push like that, and Cade gets it? WTF? He doesn't provoke any kind of crowd reaction, he has not had many singles matches on TV, has had no 'big'victories like Jeff had in his push, and we're supposed to accept him a a main eventer? Pah!

A big part of being a main eventer is your ability to put on a good loss.

hes not a main eventer yet, they are testing the waters i reckon, nothing more, nothing less.

He looked ok out there and got good heat.

Being in tha main event is alot about booking, and then following through with how they want it.

he could face someone like Cm Punk next week and lose for all we know.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:57 pm

Well for all we know the rock could grow an afro and comeback as carlitos brother, this is debate. Rolling Eyes

Cade wasn't even a mid carder and the gets shoved into the main event scene(temporary or not), it shows a severe lack of planning, are we just supposed to forget that he was a heat jobber??

Still waiting for a link to a promo/ recent match that makes him worthy of all this talk.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:59 pm

it doesnt make sense that Cade would loose in a dark match and then suddenly jump from the loss to attacking the main man on raw, but i think this was planned, i read before that WWE were planning to push cade in the near future and this seems to be happening now
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:46 pm

He looked ok out there and got good heat.

--------------------------------------------------------

Because he laid out Trips, who most of the Americans love. Hell, Hardcore Holly could lay out Trips and get heat!

he could face someone like Cm Punk next week and lose for all we know.

---------------------------------------------------------

At the moment, Punk doesn't win!! I'm just surprised Hornswoggle hasn't beaten him yet (or they're saving that 'honour' for The Miz at NoC)

I know Vince has a thing for 'big' men, and Cade is pretty hefty, but I just can't see why he gets to lay out Trips and Cena!! Laying CEna out is one thing, but both? Together? To put some kinda perspective on this, Jeff laid them both out the week before when he went over the top rope. Jeff's push started late last year, and has continued through suspensions, and he's teamed with HBk, beaten Orton on Raw, Trips, and looked amazing in the Elimination Chamber at NWO. What was Cade doing? He wasn't even the sodding tag champ! He hasn't appeared on PPV this year, and has never even challenged for the IC belt. Now he's being pushed? Even if they are testing the waters, what the cock has he done to even be in contention for testing water?

I'd much rather Umaga got to do it - he's got excellent matches out of Cena, has looked simply awesome at times (elimination chamber again), and has jobbed out far too often to big stars. I'd much, much rather see him finally get the push his talent deserves, rather than Cade, another bland, no personality big dude who's a 'solid' worker. I want to see the guys who have charisma, talent, can control the crowd, take a risk be pushed, rather than him . as far as I'm concerned, he's just a white Bobby Lashley - nothing that stands him out from the crowd other than his size.

Bloody hell, that was a rant...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler Empty

Back to top Go down

Lance Cade - Raw spoiler
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next