Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! Empty
PostSubject: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:42 pm

So looks as if Jeff jarett is back after helping Joe to a win last night . Very suprised i knew there was talk of him coming back but i didnt realise so soon .

Basically Booker went for his x kick thing lights went out so evryone thought it was sting but lights came on joe was pinning Booker and a smashed guitar was left by bookers body.

Obviously the crowd went wild. I havent seen him in TNA so im looking forward to seeing him and seeing if he is really as good as people say you know how the expression goes "seeing is believing".

I never really saw much of him as i didnt watch WCW either i remember some housework[or housewife or saink] hardcore match with Chyna thats bout all that springs ot mind that and his awfull double J gimmick on heat.

I assume because we never saw Jarett they are going to tease his retuern but i for one cant wait.

Also after Aj beat Kurt Kurt looked seriosuly injured and i mean badly but it turned out to be a very good workcasue as kurt was getting on strecher aj went down and started beating the shite out of him . Then as he walked to the back *lights off* and sting ddt'd aj styles. So this sting confusion angle is heating up as well.

Only let down of the ppv was lethal/dutt match.

Anyway a very good PPV strong macthes and a strong card on paper asahme the lethal match was a stupid gimmick match cause it had some good spots especially his sommersualt thing at the end to pin dutt. Also if you watch the 6 knockout tag match isnt a bad watch either.
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:08 pm

About tim. I new that this was happening as he is advertised for the TNA january tour. He will be a solid additon. Hope he doesnt get the title on the first attempt. Im guessing oit is setting up a feud between him and sting. With booker t and joe being settled in a cage to stop interferance.

Could be interesting. Am hopping with AJ's win that this will elevate him as well. He deserves a shot.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:18 pm

I wouldnt be totally suprised if a short aj/sting rivalry occured for a few impatcs it seems random that sting attacked him.

Second thoughts.

aj kept attacking kurt STING SHOWS UP BEATS HIM UP
joe kept attacking booker STING SHOWS UP BEATS HIM UP

something i cant put my finger on scratch
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:24 pm

Unnless there doing a storyline where he does not like the up and coming wrestlers. He thinks they have become greedy and don't show respect. Where as you have jeff claiming they are the futurer.

Thats the only way I see it.

Booker and sting vrs jarrett and styles/ jarrett and joe
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:35 pm

I just hope it doesnt mean were going to have more ppvs with tag main events rather than world title matches to bo honest.
Back to top Go down
Rerun
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
Rerun

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:01 pm

villarule19 wrote:
Booker and sting vrs jarrett and styles/ jarrett and joe

OR

Booker, Sting & Angle vs Jarrett, Styles & Joe
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:16 pm

Kevin Nash
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:37 am

Basil Brush
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:10 am

It's blatantly obvious whats going on.

The PPV after the next one (No Surrender) is Bound For Glory and for the last 2 years it has been Sting in the mainevent so my guess is Sting vs Samoa Joe in the mainevent and I wouldn't be supprised if they have Jeff Jarett vs Booker T as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!   TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA PPV SPOILER DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY SPOILER !!!
Page 1 of 1