Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raw Spoiler:

Go down 
+7
Sexton_hardcastle
King Macca
Marty McFry
bazz23-v2 ®™
villarule19
Pablo
invincibleILeak
11 posters
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Raw Spoiler: Empty
PostSubject: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 8:59 am

Massive shock. CM Punk won the world heavyweight championship, and then defended it. This is what WWE needs; alot more shocks. Although I would have liked WWE to have built up CM Punk before he runs in at a PPV and goes for a cheeky pin but he beat Edge on Raw and is now the World Heavyweight Champion. I hope he goes into a feud with Batista at first and tries to get some good matches out of him, and then a short feud with Mysterio before Randy Orton comes back and one of them will win.

Thoughts on CM Punk being a world champion.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:34 am

take "CM PUNK!" out of the title on this plz. you fucking ruined raw for me as soon as i saw "CM PUNK!" i knew he wudda cashed in MitB

so dont be a cock by ruining it for others plz
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:50 am

I was shocked. I actually expecterd HHH to be the 1 who lost the title. Great swerve, especioally aloowing him to win a mach rather than do an edge and cash in after a gruelling match.

CM pUNK VERSUS HBK IN MY MIND WOULD BE A GREAT MATCH FOR THE TITLE
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 2:33 pm

Raw spoiler cm punk, hmmm wonder what that could be. Rolling Eyes jeesh

I just thank god JBL didn't take it off him in the same night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 2:53 pm

what can you expect from scousers tho bazz
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 3:08 pm

Best Raw in a long long time.
loved seeing someone fresh with the title, loved seeing someone fresh in the main event, loved 'marshal law' and in my opinion Edge is the best in the world right now, I just hope HHH on SD doesn't ruin that.

I hope this 'anachy' storyline with no raw GM runs and runs.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 3:15 pm

I'm no Punk fan by any means, but I was actually happy to see him not just take the belt off edge, but also defend it.

Everyone who has a belt on RAW is under 30yo, looks like they have realised they need to start building new stars. Punk will no doubt lose the belt soon, but if it leaves him as one of the top(ish) guys then that's fine with me.

Good Raw IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 3:27 pm

I agree, I'm also not the biggest fan of Punk but it does breath new life into the main event scene. Far too long its been the same guys headlining on every single PPV.
Hopefully between the draft and the title change we get some new maineventers pushing through.

half way through the year now and I'd say WWE is on a B+ , not up there in Attitude era status but has great potential again.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 3:37 pm

really enjoyed raw for first time in a while, i bothered to stay up till the end, as the ain event wasnt somthing silly like JBL and monster vs batista and cena.

i liked how they used so many top guys, but not just up one end of the show too. And still found time for women x 3 and burchill and even jamie noble.

Now somthing confusing i thought, was jamie noble was a face on smackdown, but he was challenging kane, but afterwords the look on kanes face made me think heel turn, hes going to start enjoying others pain a bit too much again.

also jerichos promo was his best since his 1st day back, didnt look forced to him, and his new "worst is yet to come" is pretty good, and gouging eyes!?!? whos he think he is lol.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:34 pm

Lol yeah it was refreshing seeing all these new face's interacting with the other's, I mean I creased at Santino and Rey Mastriio, that was class, Noble harrasing women again, and getting his arse kicked in the process, again. Class!

You ever heard of anyone getting disqualified for holding some one's tight's? Normally they just dont count 'em? That was abit wierd to me... But good match with Jericho and Kofi.

When JBL came down with his own security I thought he was gonna do what Sexton was on about, buying Vince out and shit, instead he just clean took over booking himself a title match.

CM Punk, I said the other day I didn't think he was quite over enough to be World Champ, he just wasn't quite at that level, yet. I loved the way it played out though, and would like to see Orton back and feuding with Punk over the WHC soon. Wouldn't like to see a Batty Boy feud though, I dunno though, thing's like this alway's suprise me when they come to fruition. We'll see!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:40 pm

Yeh was a brilliant RAW, everything is looking good atm, new young champions, jericho and JBL were brilliant on the mic, as was santino, gonna be a good smackdown with a enraged Edge aswell.

No RAW GM and no Vince, who's gonna take the reign for the next few weeks, or will we see the roster make there own matches? Lets hope the WWE keeps up this level of entertainment!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:47 pm

I'm not a scouser. And sorry if I ruined it for anyone, I did it in the shock of the moment when i read the results, sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:49 pm

i like how raw has set up what seems like the begining of edges self destruction. Dont know where it could lead, but cant see the major brothers taking his shite too much longer.

Failed wedding... No Title. whats he going to do in a few weeks?

i like it when they mix up talent a bit though, not so much an invasion, but edge interupting JR was good, i was thinking this is going on a bit long, wonder who they have set to interupt, no one..god i hope raw isnt going back to old...then edge comes out. Then you kind of know hel lose the title, or atleast punk will do somthing. I was hoping edge would have reversed the gts a bit of a match kicks off then punk loses, making the entire raw roster turn on him, or just jericho...

but i like where the jericho charactor is going ALOT! its a bit differant to normal and i wonder what the worst he will do is?

another run over story? for the new fans? At the american bash?
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:56 pm

Scuse lads but the resident scouser is not back so lets no be like that lol

Ok my veiws on Raw well the best for a good while the opening was good however once again the shock at the statr moved it from a real average one to a major raw.

Punk has champ I am not convinced I reckon this is down more to the WWE trying to use his clean living style as marketing due to the recent probs with drugs. However I will give him a chance he may surprise me.

The Jericho Kofi match was a huge let down. Would have been nice to see a clean win or a proper DQ.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:59 pm

I think CM Punk, if he's going to be champion, should turn heel, Raw needs someone in the main event to turn, and according to people who watch ROH etc. he makes a good heel, which judging by his look I think he would too.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:06 pm

the way jericho was DQ'd though is surely building his psychotic edge, kofi held the tights, then jericho did, it fits in with jericho being right all the time, i.e why was i dq'd and not him.

gouge his eyes a bit, and look mad.

im liking it, hope he puts someone out (if they need a break)
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:37 pm

I don't know how long CM Punk will have the strap for, I am guessing it wont be too long, hopefully long enough to look good on it though for future reference.

I would think the best rout for Punk would be the Bret Hart first title run rout, defend against anyone and everyone, whenever!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:09 pm

I just said in another thread Gaffer that I can see Punk getting challenged each week to a title match, and with no GM to stop it, accepting all challenges until he eventually loses it but over as 'a fighting champion'

I would love to see Raw come on air next week some sort of gang brawl already in progress in and around the ring and another backstage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Spoiler:   Raw Spoiler: Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Spoiler:
Page 1 of 1