Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lance Cade - Raw spoiler

Go down 
+9
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Sexton_hardcastle
the-gaffer
klaus494
Joker-C4lum
bazz23-v2 ®™
Pablo
Marty McFry
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:46 pm

Don't really think he will be in the main event, I can see him just being Jericho's lackey. He would likely see about as much main event action as the Edgeheads do, and to me that seems to be a fair position for him on the card considering he's done nothing in about a year.
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:50 pm

Don't really think he will be in the main event, I can see him just being Jericho's lackey. He would likely see about as much main event action as the Edgeheads do, and to me that seems to be a fair position for him on the card considering he's done nothing in about a year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

That I would be more than happy with. But knowing Vince, he's thinking 'Big dude! Main event!'

Seriously, I'll climb off my rant-box shortly...
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:58 pm

Yeah that is certainly a possibility, but it seems like people have been saying Vince has big plans for Cade for yeras now, even back when he was Garrison Cade. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one (which is not like me), and I'll take a wait and see aproach. Can't say I've ever really seen much talent in Cade myself, looks like the worst guy that Shawn Michaels has trained.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:00 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
What exactly has Cade shown/done to show he is worthy of a main event push?? just curious.

EDIT: to gaffer and the others

Nothing of any real note Bazz, I just thought that with SMACKDOWN struggling for Main Event talent and Jim Ross willing to shout to anyone who would listen 6 months ago at how good and how big Cade could be in the company I thought that they might fancy throwing him in there with Murdoch moving to the IC division
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:04 pm

it is similar to JBL, wrestling with ron simmons one week the next he has a whole new persona and gunning for the top.

lets face it tho. superstars these days dont have to progress to become main eventers. just about anyone can make it into the main event. even for a few weeks without warning if the bookers feel like doing it, and depending on who they pick to feud with, they can get across instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 7:02 pm

i dont see why bazz and grecian seem so against it.

who knows how good he is, hes been in a random half n half tag team (asin they were dominant then jobbers)

we know nothing of what this is about yet we are saying he deserves it or doesnt deserve it.

Being in the main event scene or getting a push isnt about what we have seen, its about what we WILL see.

And who knows how its been planned, for all we know he could be elevated to job to hardy as umaga is going to smackdown or somthing.

New main eventers is what we need though or jsut new ways of shows going, no one expected it so its therefore entertaining. Who cares who he is or if he hasnt proved anything. Hes probably a good worker and probably has potential and is probably a calm head and not contreversial backstage.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 7:13 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
i dont see why bazz and grecian seem so against it.

who knows how good he is, hes been in a random half n half tag team (asin they were dominant then jobbers)

we know nothing of what this is about yet we are saying he deserves it or doesn't deserve it..

You wanna try reading what written and not what you think has been written, I asked a question, which was blatantly pointed out in my post

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
Being in the main event scene or getting a push isnt about what we have seen, its about what we WILL see.

May as well stick Cody in there then going by that logic.

and Pablo, everything you said is exactly what is wrong with the WWE.

How long till half(if not all) of you are bitching about him being "rammed down our throat"?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 7:16 pm

ok but i think its wrong to question those at titan towers unless its somthing really stupid i.e hornswoggle having 2 championships on his resume.

maybe your questioning, but not Questioning, if you know what i mean, you can ask, but also people can ask in a way that means they are wrong to do so.

it just seems you think that he doesnt deserve to have featured on the last image, but maybe you dont?

do you think the wwe is wrong to have finished it like that? or do you just want to know why they have done so?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 7:23 pm

I'm not questioning Vince/WWE/or "creative", my question was to people on this board about why they think "its about time".......you see what I'm saying??

He hasn't done anything to make me think "its about time they pushed this guy", so I'm asking everyone else why they think that, thus creating some kind of debate(which worked I might add).
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 7:27 pm

lol alright then, i agree with you that he hasnt proven much to us fans, but im sure he must be a hard worker and all that, spose wel see how good he is if he faces off with HBK or HHH some time soon and isnt booked to job to them.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 7:31 pm

Everyone Jobs to HHH, Cade will be no exception, right after he jobs to Cena obviously. lol
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 7:55 pm

so hes the new umaga like i eluded to lol.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 8:58 pm

i see bazz point clearly. but for me, ever since i saw him with murdock i have always thought and said on the niceboard a few times that i know one day he will leave murdock and go on to bigger and better things. from his matches i have seen potential. albeit not on a constant basis.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 9:34 pm

its like some people saw potential in duece and or domino, they havnt done too much, but you could easily see one of them doing okay for themselves in coming years, if things go right for them
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:43 pm

The thing is with Cade though, I do think he can and will go on to better things, so for now I think its alright he is where the WWE have put him, with a draft coming up and no one of any real note to feud with apart from Murdoch they have added him to a growing feud, the real deal (Jericho v Triple H)

We could have saw Umaga come out and do what Cade did, but we see that every so often, or it could have been Snitskey again, every so often then its the same old same old, I think Cade adds a freshness to the scene, he is not overly brilliant but does have huge potential if going by what guys in the know say, so I don't see any problem in giving him a few weeks here to see what he can do and what reaction he can muster, if its a failure then he can go back to where he came from as quickly as he appeared, adding someone who can actually wrestle and pull off power moves and is agile to a feud can never just be dismissed in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:03 am

its good exposure, imagine how much better tha major brothers will be after just standing around the main event with edge, also chavo a good worker is rewarded with being exposed to the fans.

And ultimatly it will be them that decide, aslong as he doesnt botch like anything. If it all goes down well, they have a future guy to turn to when they need it.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:04 am

You say what gas Cade done to deserve this push.

o Cade (for me) has looked impressive in all matches he's competed in and i can see potential.

o He's not bad on the mic, and there is always room for improvement, i mean look at jeff hardy, he's awful on the mic but still gets his push.

o i don't think he has done anything to grab my attention to make me think, wow he's gonna be big in the future, but i have thought he does have eveything needed (in Vince's eyes) to make it.

He's the kinda guy who goes out and gets everything asked from him done, and he is probably trusted to take that to the next level, wether it be main event or upper mid card, he at least deserves a chance anyhow
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:27 pm

imagine if him and jericho beat down micheals in san antonio and murdoch came to the rescue haha.

instant super pop.

Maybe it will be giving them exposure to make their rivalry somthing people care about? if they still want to run it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:34 pm

I THINK cADE IS A GOOD SOLID PERFORMER AND THIS NEW STORYLINE CAN HOPEFULLY LEAD TO SOMETHING BIGGER AND BETTER I HONESTLY THINK IT WILL SETTLE DOWN TO A Cade vs Cena feud and a HHH vs Jericho feud,i like Cade for the fact that he and Murdoch have been the best Tag team since the hey days of the Dudleys and Hardys and such as.I know people will say about Londrick well they were good they always seem a bit lazy in the ring Under-Motivated and i dont care how bad youre being treated they should still be at a good pro level and not look lazy and half arsed
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:25 pm

I know he may have potential and that he may be a solid worker and all that but like Bazz said, what on earth has he done to deserve any involvement in the main event? I didn't see him during his Garrison Cade days but when he began teaming up with Murdoch, I was mildly impressed by him. He was nothing special but was impressive nonetheless. Then they won the tag team titles and looked dominant for over 6 months until they lost the titles. Then for some reason, they began to become jobbers and Cade began to look more and more unimpressive.

Then when he finally split from Murdoch, he beat Murdoch then lost in a dark match and is now in the main event? How does that work? Yes, he may have potential and yes, he may be a star for the future but I don't know why he is anywhere near the main event as I think he doesn't deserve to be there.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:29 pm

sorry but where has it been confirmed he is in the main event as suggested he could be like Bam Neely or the edge heads just an accsecory
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:54 pm

The point that me and Bazz are arguing against is that pretty much everyone else on here seems to think that Cade has shown some potential, is okay on the mic, is a big chap, and it's about time they pushed him.

I'm still waiting for him to show something that marks him out of the crowd - going from dark match jobber to being drawn into Raw's big feud for the summer seems like an almighty leap for anyone.

The arguments that seem to be being made are:

1- He has potential. well, so does DH Smith, Cody, Carlito, Paul London, John Morrison... some of these have put on excellent matches, held the 'middling' titles, and could be ready to step up. Why has he been picked over them?

2- We need new main eventers. Agreed, both Raw and Smackdown do need new big names, but taking a bloody jobber and shoving him straight up there is not the way to do it! The fans won't accept him as a star, and the old criticisms of pushing people too quickly comes back into play. I'd happily accept him as a top guy, as long as he showed me that he's more than 'solid'. i want the main eventers to have something that marks them out, whether it's outstanding wrestling ability, being awesome on the mic, anything. Not the fact that a fucking redneck sang to him.

If this is an experiment to see if Cade is ready for a main event push, then I hope it's a quick one! Give him a sustained, Jeff-type push by all menas, but if WWE thinks I'm going to accept a nobody like Cade as one of the stars of the future, they can bugger right off.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:10 pm

then again, id rather see Cade in the main event then most of the current main event.

Cena, Batista, Khali, JBL... id rather see Cade in a match rather than any of those 4, i find them incredibly frustrating to watch.

but WWE obviously isn't about talent in the main event, they're probably just gonna push Cade as a major heel before he becomes full time main eventer
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:12 pm

Just read this on lordsofpain.net

WWE has had plans to move Lance Cade into a higher profile role for the past few months, they were just waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger and it came this past Monday when he did a run-in during the main event in a beat down of John Cena & Triple H. At least at one point, WWE's plan was to move Cade into an upper midcard heel role on Raw, replacing Umaga's spot on Raw, who has been tapped to move to SmackDown. All this explains why Cade was distanced from former tag team partner Trevor Murdoch.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 9:22 pm

I think it's good that WWE are trying new things in the main event. But it would have made alot more sense if they had put Cade or someone else in it on Smackdown, adding another one to Raw was a bad idea, no matter how long he's there for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lance Cade - Raw spoiler   Lance Cade - Raw spoiler - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lance Cade - Raw spoiler
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next