Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Draft Spoiler

Go down 
+2
bazz23-v2 ®™
the-gaffer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Possible Draft Spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Possible Draft Spoiler   Possible Draft Spoiler EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:45 pm

Matt Hardy is booked to defend his US title against Carlito at a RAW house Show on June 27th!

So it looks like either one will be going to the opposite brand, which is good, Carlito would benifit from being away from RAW but it looks like Hardy will be the one to move brand, its not set in stone though as there is also a SMACKDOWN 6 man tag match booked for that RAW house show featuring Batista, Big Show and Rey Mysterio vs. Edge, MVP and Mark Henry. So its not sure if Hardy or Carlito will be the one switching!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the article

"WWE is advertising Matt Hardy vs. Carlito for the United States Championship for the June 27th Raw house show at the City Bank Coliseum in Lubbock, Texas. Based on this advertised match, either Carlito is moving to SmackDown or Hardy is moving to Raw. Here is the rest of the advertised card:

* WWE Championship Match: Triple H vs. Randy Orton.

* Smackdown Six-Man Tag-Team Match: Batista, Big Show and Rey Mysterio vs. Edge, MVP and Mark Henry.

* U.S. Championship Match: Matt Hardy vs. Carlito.

* Other names advertised include Shelton Benjamin, Lance Cade, Cryme Tyme, Jeff Hardy, JBL, Kane, Trevor Murdoch and the WWE Divas."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noticeable by his absence though is Chris Jericho so hopefully the IC Champ and the US champ will swap brands and it will allow Jericho to get over to SMACKDOWN
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Possible Draft Spoiler   Possible Draft Spoiler EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:52 pm

Didn't Carlito asked to be moved to smackdown when he agreed to stay a few months ago, and was told he would move in the next draft??
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Draft Spoiler   Possible Draft Spoiler EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 4:01 pm

I have not got a clue, I remember something along the lines that they were going to move him over to SMACKDOWN but then decided against it but I didnt realise it was until the Draft

I would have Jericho, Carlito, Regal, John Morrison and Mr Kennedy all move to SMACKDOWN

Have the SMACKDOWN main event scene look like Jericho, Edge, Regal, MVP and a tweener Mr Kennedy

Have John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin, Matt Hardy, Elijah Burke and Lance Cade as the top mid card division
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Possible Draft Spoiler   Possible Draft Spoiler EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:28 pm

I would much rather Carlito move than Matt, all that would come out of Matt moving would be the hardys joining together for sporadic appearences.

Carlito would be better coming to Smackdown and turning into a more nasty heel, at the moment I think he' too 'nice' in a way. Too much of a comedy character, I think he should shave off his afro have a shaved head and start using more horrible ways of winning.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Draft Spoiler   Possible Draft Spoiler EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:35 pm

shaved head would be legitimately frightening with him.

He could screw up his teeth and team with snitsky (joke)

but i don't see him as a comedy character of sorts, only because he teams with santino does he come off as a comedy heel. He was heelish when wrestled agaist sandman back when he was with the company.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Possible Draft Spoiler   Possible Draft Spoiler EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:59 pm

hopefully they both turn serious in time.

hopefully the draft will include some non current wwe stars too, to team with vinces idea.

i.e carlito move to smackdown, and his the other colon gets picked to join too, like a free agent
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Possible Draft Spoiler   Possible Draft Spoiler EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 9:12 pm

Your pretty stuck on this Colon thing aren't you Sexton lol. Well, let's face it, the COLON'S would be the SHIT of the tag division... From what I've seen of Eddie, and that's not alot...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Possible Draft Spoiler   Possible Draft Spoiler EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 9:27 pm

geek
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Draft Spoiler   Possible Draft Spoiler Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Draft Spoiler
Page 1 of 1