Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Draft *contains spoilers*

Go down 
+6
Sexton_hardcastle
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Marty McFry
Pablo
bazz23-v2 ®™
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Draft *contains spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:19 am

Pick 1: Ray Mysterio to Raw
Pick 2: Jess Harvy to Smackdown
Pick 3: CM Punk to Raw
Pick 4: Matt Hardy to ECW
Pick 5: JR to Smackdown (lol his face was just like deebers jr........you know the rest)
Pick 6: Cole to Raw
Pick 7: Batista to Raw
Pick 8: Umaga (the Samoan bulldog) to Smackdown
Pick 9: Kane to Raw
Pick 10: Kennedy (YESSSS FK OFF) to Smackdown
Pick 11: HHH to Smackdown (for now)

Pick 12: Carlito to TNA

ECW was raped on live TV people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:12 am

obviously trips is the biggest pick of this years draft moving to smackdown. i can see him being there for about a year before he is back on raw.

but because he is on SD now, i cant see them wanting to move the top titles around again so im making a prediction that cena wins at NoC
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:14 am

also i think its a pointless waste of a draft pick moving a SD superstar to ECW. they are going to appear on both shows anyway. so its not like ecw have gained the US title and SD hav lost it
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:10 am

ECW is moving to Raw though from August.

How has no one mentioned 'that' incident?
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:15 am

heard of that incedent. havent seen it yet.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:22 am

spoiler for "that" incedent

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:55 am

they tried to make it lok legit to smarks by having HHH worried
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:54 pm

Yup, ECW was fucked live on TV, alright. I'm actually annoyed Trips has wound up on Smackdown - with him and the Taker backstage, it's made it even more difficult for the likes of Umaga, kennedy, Jeff and co to get through the glass ceiling. i'd have preferred to have seen Cena drafted, because like him or hate him, he does do what is best for the business and doesn't always try to get himself over, even if he loses...

In regards to Raw, hmm... since Orton broke his collarbone, Raw has been begging for a new top-line heel. So Raw gets babyfaces exclusively - my my count, it's 2 top heels (jericho and Orton0 against faces Batitsta, Cena, HBK, Rey, Mysterio, Kane. By my reckoning, someone is going to have to turn heel...

Matt Hardy has to be fairly pissed off too - finally gets to win the US strap, looks okay holding it, then gets bombed off to ECDub. makes me wonder exactly how big a McMahon Mark is...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:01 pm

I though the Stage thing was brilliantly done if im honest i marked out when i saw it even though i thought it was fake just hearing Triple HHH(His Kayfabe worst enemy,acting like his Best buddy)Vince shouting Paul,Paul my legs sore i split myself with laughter i think they may make it known on Raw or SD now that HHH and Vince are together the other thing i thought is HHH is moved to SD but i think he will be involved in this Vince story and will be a regular on Raw aswell
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 3:09 pm

I agree Doss, I don't think HHH will end up exclsively on Smackdown, if anything I think he will now be on both, on SD as a talent and on Raw as part of the 'whodunnit'

As far as the accident goes.....

FOR:

*Another big storyline making Raw must-see again.
*'Should' elevate new talent and give people a reason for fueding
*Spells the end of MMDM and hopefully Vince on TV.

AGAINST:

*COULD be all a set up just to turn HHH heel and/or just get him on both Raw and SD which im sure he would love.
*First lighting rig falling ws great but the rest was very very contrived and the camera angle gave the game away, Vince also clearly wasn't touched by the tron falling.
*Big storyines in wwe are cursed, loo what happened the last time McMahon got 'hurt' o live tv.

To sum up though, I liked it and hpefully it will lead to the return to tv of shane and a big whodunnit - im watching WWE tv again.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 3:22 pm

i dont think it will be a who dunnit personally, i mean it didnt look like it was meant to come across as planned. im thinking an inverse of "my name is earl" hes being nice n he gets hurt.

OR shane (or whoever is planned to be the next "owner") set it up cos hes wasting money etc. id love a massive shane heel turn, it could last for years and have him as a vince like heel, instead of the way he is, people love him for his crazy stunts and pissing about.

also i wonder what TNA thought to it Laughing *lawsuit*
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 3:23 pm

Just had a thought....

At the start of this MDM I said that it had o place on WWE TV and would hopefully lead to the execution of the next big storyline. that looks to have been the case, hopefully the next few months of it have been planned out in advance.

WWE.COM is currantly down, due to high traffic apparently, im sure WWE will let us know if this is the case
Also search word 'vince mcmahon ' is the second most searched for word on Google today
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 3:25 pm

yeah i though the whole Tna incident a few weeeks back was being totally disrespected it was balls for doing it because that is how guy the man died isnt it
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 3:26 pm

Regarding the similiarity to the TNA death - I very much doubt Vince and the Bookers even know it happened - Raw is PG now so they wouldnt knowingly 'mock' a real life death.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 3:38 pm

i think its just bad luck, i mean how many other ways can he be crushed while infront of a live crowd.

i still think a sniper would have been better, people might think it was real then, even tho its tv.

really hope its the "in" for the future owner of wwe though.

anyone think raw was actually quite shit though? lol even the ending was executed badly, i liked it cos i thought, yes new big storyline, but in all honesty the show bored the shite out of me.

plus the commentator swap AHHA just made no sense, cole already fucked off b4 his name came up. and a double DQ? wtf how, if it was a real injury i thought double count out was a simple thing, but theyd obv planned for both to win, so maybe a double pin thing was booked.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 4:56 pm

macclads

Replies: 37
Views: 202
Search in: Wrestling Forum Subject: ECW Title Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:26 am
It had been banded about to HHH before for a move to Smackdown but he memorably quoted as 'I don't wrestle on a Tuesday'
But I think the length of time taken for the draft to come about has been the wranglings backstage on who is swapping to which show.
I belive the draft was meant to have taken place when the KOTR event happened as that got no prior hype but was down as a three hour show for months in American TV listings.
I think at the last minute HHH wasn't happy about the deal (which I've heard involved Taker going the over way) but they've since ironed it out.
Him moving opens it up for the Raw stars to shine more without the usual of if the crowd like them they are forced to be squashed by Trips or Michaels within a few weeks.

Get In!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:58 pm

Good call then, I didn't see it coming.

as ive said though, I think it opens the door for him to be on both shows and TBH ive no problem with that.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:04 pm

The second Batista was drafted it was obvious that either HHH or Cena would be drafted, cena is the bigger draw so stays on the main show *ouch*

Also JR nearly crying was funny as fk

Oh and right now, Raw has no world champion, so me thinks Sexton is gonna be very pissed off after the night of champs.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:05 pm

Kane is a world champ
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:06 pm

No he's not, its not called the ECW "WORLD" title anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:08 pm

oh rite

EDIT:Sure HHH has The WWE Tittle not the WWE World Tittle

i think

might be wrong
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:29 pm

whats this TNA incident that people are talking about?

i saw the vince one.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:36 pm

at the end of the last PPV scaffolding collapsed and killed a worker
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:40 pm

Some lighting guy fell and died, nothing like this in the slightest

Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN wrote:
oh rite

EDIT:Sure HHH has The WWE Tittle not the WWE World Tittle

i think

might be wrong

The WWE title has always been called that, but when they brought back ECW it was called the ECW world title, they dropped the world bit from the name because....as Jim Ross said in his blog, its stupid to pretend other wise.

That's why when Chavo was ECW champion he was still a participant in the royal rumble, didn't see Randy and Edge in it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:41 pm

oh rite thanks for clearing that up i was confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft *contains spoilers*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next