Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER!

Go down 
+4
Marty McFry
Pablo
bazz23-v2 ®™
MaFish1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER!   POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER! EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:52 am

Just-in from Wrestlezone.com.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER!   POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER! EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 1:12 am

We can but hope.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER!   POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER! EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:56 am

yip, and if tht is true expect him edge and batista to be included in every single main event for smackdown for the next 3 years
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER!   POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER! EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:30 pm

I can't see that happening.

As bad as Raw ratings are imagine how bad they would be if the 4-12 year olds switched off.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER!   POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER! EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:05 pm

Do you think the 4-12 year olds would be allowed to stay up to watch it Marty?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER!   POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER! EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:28 pm

Raw? yeah I think it's a large enough audience of minors for them to NOT move Cena.

Then again ratings are in the toilet no matter what they do. (got a thread planned for tomorrow regading this)
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER!   POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER! EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:58 pm

Cena to smackdown would improve both shows vastly.

On RAW his promo's bore me to death (bar the one last night with hhh that was actually quite good!)

Smackdown is lacking in main eventers, and with Batista probably moving to RAW you would think at least one RAW main eventer would move over.

I think Cena has out grown RAW like Batista and smackdown and would like to see them both move brands
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER!   POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER! EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:48 pm

calum, il say as i said on nicboard, Cena vs edge was one of raws best rivalries for a long while and id love to see it again.

and have edge wrestle more within it too.

but also im looking forward to cena vs HHH as they have no PROMISED it will have a moment to remember in it. better be good.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER!   POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER! EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:54 pm

Maybe it will be good, but im bored of every single rivalry Cena has on Raw, i dunno why i just am, him on smackdown with Edge (something i missed the first time round) would intrest me more, but i still think smackdown needs more main eventers then just Cena Edge and Batista (providing he stays and cena comes over), HBK would fit the bill perfectly for me
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER!   POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER! EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:11 pm

I can see Jeff getting moved over.
He's still getting pushed around the main event level but will find it hard to push past Cena & HHH.
Moving over to Smackdown would give him a rivalry with Edge where's there is plenty of history & reunite him with his brother which always gets interest.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER!   POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER! EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:15 pm

Yeah I think Jeff will be moved as well, they seemed to be heading for a Hardy/HHH/Cena 3way at NOC after him taking out both guys last week, but it was completely dropped this week, which leads me to think he will be moved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER!   POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER! Empty

Back to top Go down

POSSIBLE DRAFT SPOILER!
Page 1 of 1