Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

suppliment draft as it happens

Go down 
+4
Joker-C4lum
rock from niceboard
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
the-gaffer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

suppliment draft as it happens Empty
PostSubject: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:04 pm

Mark Henry - ECW
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:05 pm

this is Howard Finkels POV

Interesting. Nice to see ECW get first dibs. Not bad. Henry is a ring veteran, and adds a lot of power and strength to their side. He will be a force to be reckoned with. Makes this Sunday's now Triple Threat Title Match that much moer interesting, with an ECW Superstar vieing for the gold as well.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:11 pm

That was a bit obvious wasn't it. It wasn't really a big change either seeing as Smackdown and ECW superstars can appear on both shows.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:13 pm

Jamie Noble to Raw
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:13 pm

Bit obvious yes, but it still has to be done, I doubt there will be many major movers, if so they would have kept them for TV

Would like to see Morrison moving to SMACKDOWN though and Burke to RAW
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:16 pm

Noble to RAW is a puzzle, I like Noble and he is very friendly in the locker room with HBK and HHH howeve he is a producer of SMACKDOWN, this could possibly be a sign that he is taking his production skills to RAW with him which could mean RAW will begin to play out more the way SMACKDOWN runs its shows which can only be a good thing
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:17 pm

Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN wrote:
Jamie Noble to Raw

Now that's a surprise. I was sure he would either stay on Smackdown or go to ECW. I doubt he will even get any TV time now that he has moved to the A show although I could be wrong. He could be in for a IC title push?
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:18 pm

help fill in the spot that Umaga and Kennedy left? and possibly Carlito who i think may move
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:21 pm

I think Carlito will move to ECW.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:24 pm

I hope he does, I don't know though, I think Carlito, Benjamin Kinston Miz and maybe Finlay as the veteran would create a good main event division in the long run with Morrison moving to SMACKDOWN as well as Punk already leaving and Big Show going long term to SD
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:24 pm

Trevor Murdoch - smackdown
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:25 pm

boo, i had money on someone good going to smackdown next.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:29 pm

C4lum wrote:

That is a good move I feel. Hopefully he can pick up a few wins and maybe go after the United States title once Matt Hardy drops it to hopefully go after the ECW title if it goes back to ECW.

I could also see him in a feud with that Koslov guy or maybe Chris Harris when he makes his debut.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:35 pm

C4lum wrote:

I fancied this move, wrote so earlier!

I think its a good move, Murdoch will compete in that middle division and add something to the show, hopefully the writers will give him a decent story to go with his fantastic finisher
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:36 pm

Bigg Daddy V going to SMACKDOWN!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:38 pm

Not a move worthy of much debate, I cant see V get much ring or TV time although he is always someone they can wheel out when they need to stack the odds against Triple H
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:40 pm

Again, another predictable move. If Triple H stays on Smackdown, I can see another monster vs fan favourite fued again for the WWE Championship
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:41 pm

Sorry if it looks like I was copying Gaffer then, I wasn't. I was writing it after I saw the "Big Daddy V moving to Smackdown" post.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:41 pm

RAW received Deuce!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 pm

Deuce is going to RAW
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:44 pm

I still believe the last pick will be Morrison to SMACKDOWN as the big ooooohhhhhhh pick
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:50 pm

SMACKDOWN get...........................The Canadian Bulldog DH Smith!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:52 pm

haha not tedwins partner then?
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:53 pm

Finks Point Of View

The Fink - Well, I do not know how to react to this pick, There is an awful lot of good potential to be tapped from the son of the British Bulldog. I can only hope that SmackDown will afford him the opportunity that I feel he richly deserves. I am partial to second and third generation superstars
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:54 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
haha not tedwins partner then?

Not something I thought anyway, told you who its going to be pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suppliment draft as it happens   suppliment draft as it happens Empty

Back to top Go down

suppliment draft as it happens
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next