Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista EmptySat May 10, 2008 11:56 am

This is terrible, I thought that CM Punk would be getting up and facing 'Taker. But no, it's Batista again!
He wins the battle royal to face Undertaker at Judgement Day for the vacant World Heavyweight Championship, he's obviously not involved with HBK any more, unless HBK interferes, this levaes it open for a HBK/Jericho feud. But I thought Batista was leaving the main event after facing MVP a couple of times and losing, but once again he gets into the main event.
I would rather have seen Edge/Taker again, then Batista, he can't wrestler, he's not good on the mic, and he's generally annoying.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista EmptySat May 10, 2008 1:48 pm

jericho vs hbk is sorted for judgement day anyway. harrrrr
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista EmptySat May 10, 2008 2:18 pm

You didn't watch the ending of Smackdown did you? Batista isn't facing Undertaker at Judgement Day. This person is

Spoiler:

This person was a suprise entrant in the "Championship Chase" thing and eliminated Batista at the end of Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista EmptySat May 10, 2008 2:27 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
This is terrible, I thought that CM Punk would be getting up and facing 'Taker. But no, it's Batista again!
He wins the battle royal to face Undertaker at Judgement Day for the vacant World Heavyweight Championship, he's obviously not involved with HBK any more, unless HBK interferes, this levaes it open for a HBK/Jericho feud. But I thought Batista was leaving the main event after facing MVP a couple of times and losing, but once again he gets into the main event.
I would rather have seen Edge/Taker again, then Batista, he can't wrestler, he's not good on the mic, and he's generally annoying.

Thoughts?

scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista EmptySat May 10, 2008 2:41 pm

Sorry, if this is off topic but is unknownmajer a WUM.

If so, I think he might have been the person who spammed the board yesterday as people keep giving out the address of this forum on 606 and unknownmajer is a member of 606 so he may have spotted the link and gave it to the members of Cardans/jericho is raw board.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista EmptySat May 10, 2008 2:59 pm

Iv never heard of him, but worthy reckons unknownmajer is the guy who runs the other website, so who knows!

Sexton already knows who spammed the board yesterday, It wasn't anyone from over the mark-side of the moon(one for the grown ups). Smile
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista EmptySat May 10, 2008 3:02 pm

What, it was someone from here? Shocked
Do you reckon it was Doss?

Like I said, the link to this forum is being given out a lot on 606 as people who are already members keep on forgetting the link.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista EmptySat May 10, 2008 3:06 pm

lol its changed anyway Razz

and no it was some wankers from another forum cos the link was in my profile. its sorted now tho, bunch of wankers lol..
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista EmptySat May 10, 2008 3:06 pm

Nah it wasn't someone from here(as far as I know), sexton gave out the addy to try and bring some more people in, can't remember what site he said he posted it on.

So even though 606 is the one place we don't want this board advertised, people are still doing it????

Why am I not surprised. Rolling Eyes

edit. what sexton said
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista EmptySat May 10, 2008 3:13 pm

I will try and stop people posting the link on 606 but like you said, they are probably posting the wrong link.

What forum were the wankers from Sexton?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista EmptySat May 10, 2008 3:15 pm

i duno it was just in the top ten on search lol think it was canadian or somthing i duno

anyway im off to have a kick about in the half sun, silly heat.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista EmptySat May 10, 2008 3:20 pm

Canadian wankers. The worst type of wankers there is. lol! Only joking.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:13 pm

I knew there was something difrent about that belt they had... I was thinking did they change it recently? Just looked difrent, I know now they set the bastard thing on fire, that's why it was difrent, oh and good twist on SD! I like...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:17 pm

I didn't watch the end of Smackdown, lol!, well it's still repetitive, thought they may have pulled off another shock.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:45 pm

I know, I wanted Matt Hardy, MVP or John Morrison to win but it was very unlikely that any of those people would win. I reckon the only people who could have won it were Batista, Big Show or the person who did win it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista Empty

Back to top Go down

Smackdown- SPOLERS- Batista
Page 1 of 1