Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smackdown- SPOLERS- Teddy Long

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Smackdown- SPOLERS- Teddy Long Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Teddy Long   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Teddy Long EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:29 am

On Smackdown last night, Teddy Long quit Smackdown.

I think this is a good thing, as him as the assistant GM wasn't good.

What do you think will happen with him?

Do you think he has quit WWE/contract run out, so has quit for good?

To go to a different GM job?

To become a manager to a wrestler?

I think the most obvious choice would be to go be the GM on Raw, in a couple of weeks, I think William Regal willl be fired by Mr. McMahon, therfore making Regal a full time wrestler and leaving an empty GM spot, step in Teddy.

He could start managing someone, people like Batista and Umaga step out for me, people who aren't so good on the mic, and I could really see a heel turn from Teddy.

Pretty sure his contract hasn't run out/he's quit because they seemed to have made it obvious that he's quit Smackdown and not WWE.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Teddy Long   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Teddy Long EmptySat May 17, 2008 3:38 pm

He could go to ECW after Estrada becoming a wrestler.

I think Estradas been training, his muscles are defined and he looked quite good.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Teddy Long   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Teddy Long EmptySat May 17, 2008 8:24 pm

Of course he may just be off tv for awhile and then come back as GM of Smackdown, if Vickie's fired.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Teddy Long   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Teddy Long EmptySat May 17, 2008 8:56 pm

I have a feeling that all th GMS are gonna be switched out at judgment day, ONS. All are currently feuding, and within the span of the next two ppv, i'd like to see them all be replaced.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Teddy Long   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Teddy Long EmptySat May 17, 2008 9:09 pm

You might be on to something there Doom.

I could see estarda becoming a full time wrestler, and he looks ok. Then Teddy Long, or an ECW original taking over as GM.

Regal looks like becoming a full time wrestler, and I'm sure this stopping matches, blacking them out thing, is a way of getting him fired, then Teddy Long could come up here, or maybe someone big like Stone Cold, or maybe Vince himself, as a tempory GM.

Vickie, I think will get (kayafbe) injured and will go off screen, then teddy Long, or someone different, don't know who though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown- SPOLERS- Teddy Long   Smackdown- SPOLERS- Teddy Long Empty

Back to top Go down

Smackdown- SPOLERS- Teddy Long
Page 1 of 1