Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smackdown.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Smackdown. Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown.   Smackdown. EmptySat May 17, 2008 1:40 pm

Call me crazy but that was a good show i think, not amazing, but very watchable.

after recent talk of divas doing fuck all, matches being terrible and not enough back stage action what do we see.

A good start to the show, where vicky is strangly put in a match by the board, fine for kids, makes no sense to anyone else really, but it lead to teddy "quitting" either a way to make a return once vicky is fired, or hes actually changing jobs.

some pretty good matches i thought, for recent times anyway, palumbo match was a good opener in my opinion.

Then another point seemed to be addressed, michelle mcool did WRESTLING MOVES!?!?!? a si was saying yesterday about how to make matches better, give some people submission things, cos they mainly rely on the opponants reaction, not looking powerfull or hard hitting like most other moves.

and backstage action, they must have cut backstage 4 maybe 5 times for segments. One involved matt hardy NOT being boring and threw up a possible shelton feud for the title (as hes out of sorts on ecw really, well executed plan moving him there) They even had chavo turning on edge and vicky backstage and later on.

overall it was a very watchable show and satisfied on entertainment level.

your thoughts and veiws on the happenings, like teddy and a possible la familia split, and whatever you like.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Smackdown. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown.   Smackdown. EmptySat May 17, 2008 1:47 pm

I've posted an article about the teddy thing.

But I think you need to throw someone else into the rivalry bewteen matt and shelton, as both are quite poor on the mic.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

Smackdown. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown.   Smackdown. EmptySat May 17, 2008 7:27 pm

I've just posted up SD! which from what your saying there Sexton was not full, no Diva match, no backstage shit, and no explanation why Chavo and Bam Neely were not in the main event, it even seemed like Micheal Cole was cut off from saying why when he mentioned their name's, what else did I miss? Fill me in people, Im not sitting through another 2 hour of SD! to find out what I missed...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Smackdown. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown.   Smackdown. EmptySat May 17, 2008 9:03 pm

Chavo and Bam left the main event because they were pissed about vicky not telling them about the planned outcome of the championship chase last week.

Diva match didn't suck, it was mccool vs layla, and mccool won by submission.

and the backstage stuff was good enough i stopped playing rockband to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smackdown. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown.   Smackdown. Empty

Back to top Go down

Smackdown.
Page 1 of 1