Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michaels Jericho Batista

Go down 
+3
bazz23-v2 ®™
Sexton_hardcastle
the-gaffer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Michaels Jericho Batista Empty
PostSubject: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 1:08 pm

What an angle this is, I was a bit put off thinking that they were going to sell Michaels injury as legitimate

I think this could be the angle of the year and possibly the best angle for many years, put Jericho and Michaels in an angle then add someone like Batista whose promos are perfect for his role in this and you have the potential to have a masterclass on our hands, all faces as well so we all know somethings got to give
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 1:17 pm

its been badly written so far though IMO.

somtimes it didnt even make sense, like batista wasnt on smackdown, accept for cutting a promo about the injury, starting with, real or fake?

even though shaun had said it was fake.

somtimes they make my blood boil.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 1:44 pm

I dont think its been badly written at all, its got everyone thinking, they are all faces at the moment, so something has got to give, and they are not letting on which one is going to turn heel, although Jericho is the favourite but Michaels is playing the heelish role right now, and everyone wants to see Batista turn heel to add to his character, I didnt get the 'admission' from Michaels on RAW but I dont want to get it, thats why for me its so good, it makes you think!

It would be too boring and predictable if we could see the obvious routs they were going to take this!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 1:47 pm

As for Batista, its the eve of Judgement Day and he has not got a match, so that for me would suggest he will be involved with the Jericho Michaels match, he is gaining good momentum just now but the bosses probably know Batista is always only ever one match away from turning people off, not having him in a match but cutting a promo was the best way to use him days before Judgement Day
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 1:55 pm

oh yeh thats why i didnt like the writing, he said on smackdown

Spoiler:

for me they could have just not have him say that, unless someone else random turns up instead of him, then its a bit of a giveaway that hel do somthing.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 1:59 pm

Well Batista did say if he found out Michaels was lying he would teach him a lesson, so Batista not having a match tonight would be obvious for him to get involved in some way, I dont think telling us that has spoiled it, it would be obvious.

He might very well do something, but I have no idea what so ever what that will be, I can somehow see Batista and Michaels turning on Jericho and forming some kind of heel faction, I have no idea why though, I think it will all come out that tricking 'smartass Jericho' was all part of the masterplan!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 2:10 pm

hmm, that would be good.

i just think him saying it is like, well why bother. Id prefer it to be, "well i warned micheals didnt i" then glared at the camera.

will no doubt be the best part of the PPV, unless edge has a cracking match and somthing more happens as a twist.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 3:03 pm

There is deffo a heel turn in the air and I hoping its for either Batista or HBK, I love Jericho as heel but just think it would be too obvious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 4:35 pm

Im hoping its for Batista, it actually suits him, i could actually bare watching him if he were heel
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 4:57 pm

I hope that Batista turns heel, HBK looks like he's going to join him, only for jericho to turn, leaving HBK own.

I think they should incorparate the Interconential title, if Jericho's going to hold it.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:25 pm

the storyline leading into this match is the only thing making me want to watch JD tonight, its not worth 15 quid incase nothing goes down so for the 1st time ever i'll be looking for a live feed.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:27 pm

i dont know if i want to stay on the computor and hope a live feed works well, but i want to see some developments and the edge taker angle.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:29 pm

I'm just gonna have to watch it next weekend, oh well, I'm not watching to see what happens, too predictable, just to see if there are any good matches.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:33 pm

i cant bear watching a PPV after raw though, no suprises then.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:36 pm

I probably try and watch Judgement Day during the week and then raw etc. but won't get time most likely.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:48 pm

I hope it carries on for awhile, but with add something more, e.g. the title, turns, flair?
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:42 pm

I want it to go like this.

HBK is about to hit Sweet Chin Music on Jericho when Jericho ducks and Michaels accidentally hits the referee. Michaels then attempts Sweet Chin Music on Jericho and connects. He then goes to pin Jericho but remembers the ref is down. Batista then runs down to the ring and starts beating down on a tired HBK. He then grabs the IC belt and starts destroying HBK's knee and then Batista Bombs HBK. Batista then grabs Jericho and puts him on top of HBK just as the ref is getting up and Jericho wins.

The next day on RAW, Michaels calls out Batista and asks him why he did what he did last night. Batista says he went through with his promise that if HBK wasn't really hurt, then Batista would make sure he would be. Jericho then comes out and tells Batista that he didn't need his help last night and slaps him. There is then a brawl which ends with HBK delivering Sweet Chin Music to both Batista and Jericho.

The next week on RAW, William Regal announces that at One Night Stand, there will be a Triple Threat Hardcore Match for the IC Championship between HBK, Batista and Jericho.
Those 3 then spend the weeks leading up to One Night Stand getting one over the others.

It finally ends at One Night Stand when Michaels defeats both Jericho and Batista to win the IC title. During the match, Jeff Hardy interferes and stops Batista from getting the pin on Michaels. Batista then Batista Bombs Hardy and when Batista turns around, HBK delivers Sweet Chin Music and gets the pin.

The next day on RAW, Batista comes out and calls out Jeff Hardy to explain his actions last night. Jeff comes out and explains that he stopped Batista from getting the pin at One Night Stand because he wanted his IC title back and felt that Michaels would be his easist opponent. Batista then says if Hardy wants the IC title, then he has to get through Batista first. This then sets up a Hardy-Batista feud while HBK defends his newly won IC title against someone else and Jericho moves onto the main event.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:45 pm

Sounds good Rock, except too many interferences/call out why did you do it s.

I think it should go on past ONS and in the end I think the whole thing will end with Flair getting involved somehow.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:49 pm

Flair could be the special guest referee for the Triple Threat IC title match that should take place.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:13 pm

Think that would be a gimmick overload, which is why I think Batista might screw Flair in the end, Flair might be trying to make friends with HBk then Batista comes out and screws Flair, saying he ended your career how could you make friends with him etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Jericho Batista   Michaels Jericho Batista Empty

Back to top Go down

Michaels Jericho Batista
Page 1 of 1