Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:27 pm

It looks like the WWE are seriously thinking about SMACKDOWN! now as a possible A show, insiders in have already spilled the beans to 'sources' that they are already more than considering showing SD! live on the Friday prior to a PPV which would mean at least 12 live editions of Friday Night SMACKDOWN!

This is the first step for me, with the talent they now posses on the blue brand and the WWE's willingness to go live I believe it will be only a matter of time (12 months max) before SMACKDOWN! is live on a weekly basis, the downside being anyone who wants to watch it in Britain will need to wait until 2am like we do with RAW but with it being a Saturday Morning I am sure many more would relish it!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:34 pm

id prefer it later on fridays, saves recording it.

and as ive said before one main problem is the way its scheduled so having it before the ppv weekends would eliminate any travell problems, as they would set off tues/weds, depending on the ecw show and be in the ppv city weds to sunday, then just move to another city within the same state for the next 3 shows.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:49 pm

It would be ON the PPV weekend!

SMACKDOWN! Friday PPV Sunday and RAW Monday!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:59 pm

yes thats what i meant, but raw probably wouldnt be at the same arena, but in the same state after the ppv.

"so having it before the ppv weekends would eliminate any travell problems"
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:01 pm

It would not be the weekend before PPV weekened!

It WOULD be PPV weekend
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:09 pm

i wonder why just the ppv weekend tho? it would be good for it to be live every friday, live shows are much better, but ahh well its yet another step foward for smackdown and the WWE
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:14 pm

I think its all down to scheduled commitments, SMACKDOWN i believe do not have house shows on the weekend of a PPV so they can go out live
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:16 pm

well, at least there's a logical reason explaining it, its good tho, friday sunday and monday all live shows
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:21 pm

It would add to the anticipation of the PPV in my opinion, not knowing whats going to occur on SMACKDOWN until the last possible moment then having the PPV soon after with the aftermath of the event spilling onto RAW would give the writers plenty of work to do but it would also give the fans a reason to stay tuned and buyrates could improve
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:31 pm

i didnt say that, i said before PPV weekend, which friday is, unless your counting it as the weekend.

i call sat n sunday the weekends,
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:33 pm

No I call it PPV weekend Friday Saturday and Sunday

I think 99.9% of people world wide would consider Friday Night as apart of the weekend
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:34 pm

so what lol.

what i siad wouldnt have made sense if i meant the week before would it.

use ya noggin
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:46 pm

Your the one talking usual gibberish, I hate when you reply to me with nonsense because you keep replying for the sake of it and ruin any hope for any kind of topic
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:14 pm

FRIDAY 5PM IS THE WEEKEND IN MY HOUSE.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:20 pm

well ok then i obviously said, have it live a week before the ppv and sit in the same town for the week, ok gaffer.

anyway, YES it would be good, and it IS possible to do it before the ppv on sunday, cos travel wouldnt be a problem: which, with the way it is scheduled now, would be a problem for a normal week.

then after a while maybe re-do schedules so they travel to differant cities on a differant day.

but they are booked a mile in advance, so if they decide to change it, they could start booking arenas to fit a new schedule, while still doing the already booked shows for the eyar
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:51 pm

Topic already well and truly killed!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:34 pm

Friday night is the end of the week right? so = weekend in my book.

I'd love smackdown to go live, as it would add that surprise element, Iv managed to stay away from this weeks spoilers, but I know if something really good happened one week, then I would look at next weeks spoilers to see what happens.

I'd personally like to see it moved from Fridays aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????   Live SMACKDOWN! ????????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Live SMACKDOWN! ?????????????
Page 1 of 1