Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED

Go down 
+7
bazz23-v2 ®™
richnoombie
thegunman84
the-gaffer
Doomhammer
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
klaus494
11 posters
AuthorMessage
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED Empty
PostSubject: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:23 pm

Balls Mahoney and Dave Taylor have been released from WWE - source from wwe.com

ok, not MAJOR stars, i lied there. But your thoughts on the releases
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:26 pm

Mah Swah,Gah,No big deal but if i marked out it would be a great loss with the extremist ledgend Balls and English star Taylor
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:05 am

i'd never seen anything resembling a good match out of either of them.

good riddance.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:43 am

Taylor was brought in to help out Drew McIntyre and for some reason its just not worked out

As for Mahoney, never saw anything in him that I wanted to watch
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:53 am

I think McIntyre disappeared after the Nasty Boys worked him over really stiff and he didn't know what to do so ended up back in developmental. That was probably Taylors last shot with his last team breaking up cos of Regal becoming GM.

Balls was ok, and decent enough in a hardcore environment but not really outwith, he does have his limitations. Expect him to show up at the XPW reunion show or something. It's weird though, he helps get Kelly Kelly a bit more over, and they can him.
Back to top Go down
richnoombie
Muppet
Muppet
richnoombie

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:21 am

this ain't bad for all of wwe, the retirement of ric flare was more of an impact.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:46 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 4:38 am

i liked how whenever dave taylor wrestled his 3 matches in the last year, they compared him to william wallace. I thought it was silly
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:26 am

Rich either your lying about that girl and u and her were never goin out OR your a complete dumass shit for gettin rid of her
I know which one im gonnna pick

Not bothered about the releases i didnt even relise Taylor was still on and Balls hadnt been at ECW in a while so no suprises

I was hoping it was Cena and Batista lol!
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 2:50 pm

Balls Mahoney was under used in WWE and his old ECW stuff was the best as they atcually let him wrestle and lets not forget that he used to do a bit of real amature mat wrestling himself, but unfortunately WWE won't let him do that as he may put wrestlers who can't wrestle yet mainevent (mentioning no names) to shame.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:36 pm

Dave Taylor wasn't bad, Balls was crap in WWE, although from what I've seen he looks quite good in the old ECW. I think Dave Taylor was ok, and could still help the younger stars, I think he could have had a good run with someone else as a tag team.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:38 pm

Taylor could have been vital to the younger stars on the other board there was discussion about him and finlay moving to ECW to help out the younger development stars this would have been a cracking idea
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:44 pm

I was thinking of this the other day, then I found out he'd been released. He didn't need a title, he just needed a good feud.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:48 pm

He didnt even need that all he needed was to be backstage and teaching the younger lads but to let go of him completly is a huge mistake
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 11:37 pm

they don't say why they let him go though. It's entirely possible that they wanted to leave the company, as they weren't doing anything on screen, and decided to go another way.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:29 am

I doubt Taylor would have wanted to leave, its not all about TV time and I'm sure he must have known there was a massive possibility of him not getting much of a push when he signed with the WWE, as for MAHONEY, I will be very surprised if he can make much money elsewhere that he was on in the WWE even if he wasnt appearin on much TV unless the Mexicans want him, I doubt Japan will be big on either!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:14 am

just saying it's a possibility thats why they both left. It's more likely WWE just didn't have anything for them to do, and decided to get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED   SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED Empty

Back to top Go down

SPOILER: TWO MAJOR WWE STARS RELEASED
Page 1 of 1