Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Joker-C4lum
the-gaffer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!!   Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:14 pm

At the taping of last nights SMACKDOWN the Undertaker has been stripped of the Heavyweight title for not releasing the hold on Edge at Backlash on Sunday!

Where will the WWE go from here, this could be fantastic writing and they could really turn Judgement Day into a day where SMACKDOWN is the A show for a change!
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!!   Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:18 pm

Well on ECW it said the there will be 3 titles to be defended, one being the WHC... So what will they do about that? will there be a battle royal or something for it? Or does Undertaker defend it successfully only to be stripped after?
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!!   Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:21 pm

Taker gets stripped but wont give it to Vickie so after he fights Khali Edgejeads rob it
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!!   Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:22 pm

I think this is the perfect opportunity to get more guys involved into the main event scene over on SMACKDOWN, and even have guys from other brands challenging for the title since its vacant!

I would have a King Of The Ring style tournament for the gold

The Undertaker
------------------------------------ The Undertaker
Umaga
---------------------------------------------------------------- The Undertaker
Edge
------------------------------------ Edge
Batista
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Undertaker
Y2J Chris Jericho
------------------------------------ Chris Jericho
Mr Kennedy
---------------------------------------------------------------- Chris Jericho
MVP
------------------------------------ Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels

I would like to see a few run ins on this occasion, I think Batista screwing Michaels out of his match with Jericho would add to there simmering feud and then Michaels screwing Jericho would also be good in my opinion, Umaga could claim TAKER was lucky in there opening match, it would get MVP and Punk involved in the Heavyweight championship scene as well

Batista could all be but confirmed a RAW guy as he feuds with Michaels who will have Jericho as well to go up against which should cover a good part of the summer, Kennedy (who looks to be turning face) could job to Jericho who in turn could return the favour later on in the year for the IC title when its time for Jericho to step up to the main event
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!!   Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:23 pm

So Undertaker got stripped by Vicky Guerrero? (that sounds wrong, lol!!)
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!!   Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:24 pm

[C4lum][TexasRattlesnake] wrote:
Well on ECW it said the there will be 3 titles to be defended, one being the WHC... So what will they do about that? will there be a battle royal or something for it? Or does Undertaker defend it successfully only to be stripped after?

Morrison and Miz v Moore and Yang
Matt Hardy v MVP
The Undertaker v Khali (although TAKER is stripped before the match makin it NON title)

He refuses to give it back, he beats the crap out of the Edgeheads, and chokeslams Khali then Hawkins and Ryder get it and both them Edge and Vickie leave with the belt!
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!!   Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 3:40 pm

have to say i would love to see a ecw smackdown gold rush tournamnet now similar to how gaffer said but with only ecw and smackdown stars

MVP
Morrison
Batista
Edge
Taker
Show
Chavo
Mark Henry

or summit like that
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!!   Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 4:14 pm

I think only using SMACKDOWN/ECW stars would be a good idea in principle but I think the Heavyweight Title has to be seen to be more prestegious and Jericho Michaels and Umaga for me make more prestegious rather than Chavo and Henry

It would also give Umaga or possible Jericho a chance to get involved in that main event scene
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!!   Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 4:42 pm

i think its just an excuse to make the Edge Taker match look slightly fresh with Edge as champ or else Taker wants to become a multi-World champ
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!!   Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 4:50 pm

I dont think it would matter who was the champ, you can dress it up anyway you want but it would still be TAKER v Edge

last twice they have met for the strap its been Edge champ Taker champ so its not really any different!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!!   Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:47 pm

I was thinking about this, and was thinking it might be used for CM Punk. Either Edge or Taker win it Punk comes out cahses in his MITB win. Beating 'Taker would set up a heel turn, beating Edge would set up a really good feud in my eyes.
If this is the case though, I think 'Taker will have a long title run between now and his retirement, but this means he'll have to do it later. So....

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!!   Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Major SMACKDOWN spoiler!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1