Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ric Flair released from WWE

Go down 
+5
thegunman84
villarule19
invincibleILeak
bazz23-v2 ®™
Marty McFry
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Ric Flair released from WWE Empty
PostSubject: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:32 am

WWE have released Ric Flair after he asked for a contract release thus enabling him to accept independant bookings.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:54 pm

How long till he's wrestling again??
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:54 pm

I guess WWE didn't have plans for him or...Flair wants more money.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:08 pm

I'm just glad he won't be the next GM, honestly, half the damn time I could never understand a word that butthole said.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:10 pm

Anyone think he might go to TNA?
It'd be a kick in the teeth for Vince.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:12 pm

PLEASE DONT WRESTLE. Please
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:26 pm

Gotta agree with you Vill, I'm not really a big Flair fan, but this last match was an iconic moment, he would be pissing all over it if he were to wrestle again.

BUT, money talks, especially to someone like Flair.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:27 pm

He just wants to be able to take Independant bookings for autograph sessions etc cos they pay well.
I seriously doubt he wants to wrestle again. it will be a kick in the teeth for a lot of people if he does and its not for WWE after the send off they gave him.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:34 pm

I definitely expect him to end up wrestling again, the guy never saved any money so will end up needing the payday from wrestling. I mean that's what happened the last time he retired, I never trust a wrestler to stick to his word when they retire look at Foley and Funk.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:06 pm

kinda a slap in the face to WWE
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:23 pm

Only if he wrestles again.

He was, after all, being paid to do next to nothing.

Last edited by bazz23-v2 ®™ on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:50 pm

Aye except now instead of him doing nothing and getting paid by WWE, he'll be doing nothing and getting paid his pension Razz
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:19 pm

IT IS A STUPID MOVE. HE SHOULD HAVE JUST RENEGOTIATED HIS CONTRACT WITH wwe. THEY WOULD HAVE LET HIM
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:23 pm

I'm hoping WWE have stuck some kind of non-compete clause with him - if he wants to do autograph sessions, that's fine. Although with Booker and Sting both in TNA, is Russo planning some massive WCW reunion with Flair...?
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:57 pm

They have nash too, so thats 4 big names fromt he company....

WCW2
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:12 pm

Doomhammer wrote:
kinda a slap in the face to WWE

Wouldn't say that, Flairs angle generated money and pop from a RAW crowd that had been dead for months, when Flair was in the building for a 'possible last time' the crowd where hot all night.

It's more of a slap in the face to Shawn Michaels who wasted a good 8 weeks of his career on that angle when he should be headlining Mania, HOWEVER who are we to judge, if the guy wants to get back in the ring and burst his chops for his pay instead of sitting on his backside and there are people willing to pay him and also watch him then I say go for it.

Ric Flair is not someone I would want to go and watch in the ring, but many would want to see him and if he still feels the desire and the opportunities are there then he should do it.

Your a long time dead, so if he enjoys it then go out and do it!
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:04 pm

Ric Flair's wife Tiffany has filed for divorce after two years of marriage, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. The couple was married in May 2006.

Powell's POV: As previously noted, the couple was not together when Flair appeared at the Smackdown show in Charlotte, N.C. last month. At the time, Ric was said to be distraught over their breakup.

-------------------------------

After two long years lol.

Wonder if this had anything to do with him buggering off.

Ric Flair released from WWE Tiffany_and_RicFlair

Gosh, wonder why she married him scratch
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:17 pm

Well if he has to split his assets with yet another wife, I say the chances of him wrestling again have just gone up big time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair released from WWE   Ric Flair released from WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Ric Flair released from WWE
Page 1 of 1