Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)

Go down 
+6
Doomhammer
King Macca
bazz23-v2 ®™
invincibleILeak
Cruiserjim1
Mike Adamle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Adamle
Muppet
Muppet
Mike Adamle

Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) Empty
PostSubject: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:39 am

Hi everybody.

well, at the Rawzone last night you good people all found out what I had known for a few days.

During the JVL & Kane v The Animals John Cena and Bad Dave Batista main event it was revealed the new Industry manager of RAWZONE is........

ME!
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:14 am

So Mikey what else you got planned
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:07 pm

He's back! cheers
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:53 pm

I give it 6 weeks, fk make that 4, until "your" replaced with someone else.

This shit is TNA level bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:57 pm

I don't know about it, it may be that bad that it's good?

Does this mean he's off commentating, that can only be a good thing.
I can see some genuinely funny moments with him and Regal, Jericho etc.

Last edited by King Macca on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:07 pm

King Macca wrote:
I don't know about it, it may be that bad that's it good?

Doesnt work for TNA, so why would it for WWE?

Can't see where they are going with this one, the way Raw went off the air was appallingly bad.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:20 pm

I'm just trying to make head or tail of it myself really, they surely must have thought it through???
The general consesus is that RAW has improved recently, Regal was a decent GM.
I think they will play on his error prone ways, I hope it will stand up and be genuinely funny and not overstaged. It will either be genius or fall flat on it's face and he'll disappear off our screens withins weeks never to be seen again (ie go to TNA)
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:24 pm

I'm starting to feel that WWE think that everyone loves him so the're gonna start shoving him down our throats.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:27 pm

perhaps he'll be Jamaican me crazy soon?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:32 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
I'm starting to feel that WWE think that everyone loves him so the're gonna start shoving him down our throats.

Well that took less than 12hrs Rolling Eyes

The dead silence when he was announced tells me that nobody loves him.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:41 pm

Yeah, but the whole 'Admale is the funniest guy in the WWE' thing that WWE beleive makes me think that they'll keep on trying to put him in 'funny' situations that aren't funny.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:00 pm

it was suprising, thats for sure.

And the whole Micheal Cole being hurt in a match suddenly made sence.

Its not like it really matters who the GM is, its not like they get to do anything but announce the matches.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:01 pm

I think cole being used was a heel move by Mikey

Were going to see a Heel Mike
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:03 pm

yeah, i was wondering why the hell that happened, and it clicked as i sat down to post the one above this
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:18 pm

Has anyone thought that this might be a continuation of the Anarchy on RAW storyline. I doubt Adamele will be GM for very long. I reckon Adamele will try and fail to bring order back to RAW as all the superstars will ignore him resulting in Shane firing Adamele.

Shane will then put someone else in charge (JR maybe) who tries and fails to bring order back to RAW. Shane then fires that person as well.

Shane at that point has finally had enough and either puts Sherriff Austin, Bischoff or himself in charge. This also fails to bring back order to RAW and Vince returns and takes charge of RAW again.

That's what I'll think will happen anyway. If Adamele is still GM 2 weeks after Summerslam, I don't know what I'll do!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:22 pm

haha

MIKE ADAMLE *crowd just stare*

"hi dave"

made me laugh, it was so poor.

Hes good on commentary, but wel see how this goes...

Jr and King back together on raw then? as his first move, other than "signing" regal.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:27 pm

How can the GM of raw just take back JR??

If you watch the end of raw again, you can see that when shane's music hits Adamle go's to get in the ring strait away, the guy is a dweeb(I'm bringing that word back)
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:28 pm

I don't get the point of putting Cena vs Batista on at SS. Why don't you wait until Wrestlemania 25? This match will be the biggest match in a long time in terms of two of the biggest names in WWE fighting each other. Cena vs Batista, it's like the Rock vs Stone Cold (although Cena vs Batista will be a crap match unlike Stone Cold vs The Rock). Why have it at Summerslam, why not wait until Wrestlemania?

I loved Cena's reaction when Adamele was announced as the new GM. He was like "what the fuck" then started laughing while Adamele was trying to be serious.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:30 pm

cos the summerslam card needs a draw lol
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:52 pm

Did anyone else except me think they were going to announce a 6 Man Hell In A Cell Match for Summerslam. I thought it would be Y2J vs Punk vs Kane vs JBL vs Batista vs Cena. I thought they might do 2 HIAC matches like they did 2 Elimination Chamber matches at No Way Out.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:15 pm

my thoughts are Adamle will fail as GM within a fortnight and be replaced, agree with Rocks points on that.

Im super glad its Cena v Batista at SummerSlam cos it means they can stink up a PPV that im not ordering and keeps them apart for the ppv i am ordering (WMXXV)
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:15 pm

.....And with any luck Batista will be enjoying a 30 day 'holiday' by the time mania rolls around.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:58 pm

Good Raw last night, Kinda clicked on about the GM though, one thing was the presence of Mr. Adamle on our very board, and then the one that clinched it was on the other board, TITLE: NEW RAW GM (SPOILERS)!, I mean wtf is that about?

Anyway, check out the review im gonna post up in a mo.

4/5 for Raw, good show imo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:05 pm

wwe.com said shane will probably announce a gm anyway.

millions of better choices could have been made, but where it is going in the long term we shall see. Hasnt exited anyone really though
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:07 pm

I wouldn't know about that, we all guess he's gonna be gone in a couple of week's, replaced, should be good to see how that transpire's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)   Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rawzone last night (contains MAJOR show spoiling)
Page 1 of 1