Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night

Go down 
+9
\/Chopsticks
Doomhammer
thegunman84
Sexton_hardcastle
Marty McFry
villarule19
Cruiserjim1
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
King Macca
13 posters
AuthorMessage
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

*Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night Empty
PostSubject: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:51 am

After a few weeks of building up to the revelation of what was in Kane's bag, it was finally revealed last night.
As most people had guessed it was a mask.
But not Kane's

But Rey flippin Mysterios???

WTF?
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:54 am

I watched a little bit this morning before coming to work.

Hmm.... I'm not sure if this is another case of everyone working out what WWE were planning (they were going for the original Kane mask) and to throw everyone, they've put in a swerve at the last minute and chucked in Mysterio's mask.

i agree with WTF?
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 11:09 am

I think they have perfected this.

Kane everyone thought was going to come back a s a crazy monster with his mask. We have seen this type of thing with Taker before.

We now have Kane as a weirdo who seems to have abducted Rey, this is a new thng and it could work well. Rey to return unmasked is my guess
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 11:10 am

This makes no sense. Kane as a heel needs the mask. So i guess mysterio will not wear his then?

Do wwe think that if were confused we will tune in. Im confused constantly which does not encourage me to tune the fuck in
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:10 pm

this has 'we changed our mind' written all over it
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:19 pm

WE NEVER PLANNED ANYTHING FOR THE BAG? WE DID NOT THINK PEOPLE WOULD CARE AS MUCH SO CAME UP WITH SOMETHING LAST MINUTE?

We are not smart enougth to think of putting Kanes old mask in the bag. Taht would be to simple
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:28 pm

i noticed the bag was alot smaller than normal so didnt bother staying up last night.

load of bullocks...

I mean in previous weeks it was a solid mask shaped object, this week the bag was thin and empty looking.

fuck you wwe, you bunch of cock faggots Cool
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:02 pm

Thank fuck for that! I'm glad WWE didn't make the mistake of giving Kane back his mask, it is utterly pointless, with him holding Mysterio's mask it could provide an interesting side to his character, although the matches will no doubt suck.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:00 pm

I honestly thought he just grabbed a mask when he realized he'd have to give the bag away later, and was all like "GOtcha, thats not what's normally in my sac".

I might be mistaken however.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:03 pm

Just had a thought kane coming to the ring with reys mask on and reys music cant you lot picture it
BOOYAKA BOOYAK 619 and kane coming out headbutting lightly the kids just like mysterio does

..................no.okthen

and yeah WTF!
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:54 pm

thegunman84 wrote:
Thank fuck for that! I'm glad WWE didn't make the mistake of giving Kane back his mask, it is utterly pointless, with him holding Mysterio's mask it could provide an interesting side to his character, although the matches will no doubt suck.

100% agree.

This thread is class, if it would of been Kane's mask it would be full of *yawn* "how predictable" and "they waited to long".

Fuck sake!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 7:21 pm

Its a very interesting swerve for Kane but I must admit I am very disappointed in the outcome, it gives Rey and his fans a new focus which they will be hoping will help the RAW ratings, but it strikes of being 'last minute DOT com'!

I believe this will be the end of the troubles now with Kane, if Rey was the one he was refering to then why did it start the same episode Rey was in a match with Santino??????????

I thought this could be the best angle and story Kane has had in years, but unfortunately I believe like so many Kane story lines, it has been punked at the last minute and now they will just run a short story to try and cover the mess before finally just forgetting it!
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:29 am

I still think he's heading for the mask. I reckon they want to throw everyone off the scent so they can make it a genuine surprise. He'll suddenly just turn up fully masked again like he did in 97. Be nice if he did it on Sunday, doubtful, but good. But whatever he does I still reckon the mask is coming.

Either that or Rey turns into Kane and vice versa. Thought he was actually gonna put it on for a second lol.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:36 am

I wish I had your same belief, I have just saw Kane been letdown time and again, I think this whole masked Kane will now be forgotten about, I just think they will now use Kane as the excuse to where Rey has been, he will be the one who has taken him out of action until someone can find him, its a good way to get Rey involved in a top story for his return
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:51 am

Which, if it is the case, Rey will undoubtedly "somehow" emerge as the winner.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:58 am

without a doubt
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:03 am

Thought is was a piss poor Raw altogether though, but I suppose it was a lead in show for Summerslam. It hyped up all the matches pretty well but it would have been nice to at least one decent match. That's my benchmark for shows these days. If it can pull off just one good match and have decent segments I reckon it's a success.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:09 am

Perhaps theres still a twist to it and Rey has turned heel?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:14 am

I actually thought RAW was good, if Kane was outed then I would be thinking it was an excellent RAW

Thought the opening segment was good too and CM Punk done well during his promo
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:09 am

Pretty decent Raw, had heard it was pant's, had heard the bag contained 'something stupid', tbh, I like it. This with Rey could some how get Rey to turn heel, becoming a Kane-enite (lol) or something, a protege in a meaner looking kane-esque mask and tights get-up. It does look like it had 'adjustment's' last minute, but it could still be pretty decent.

The thing I would've dropped was Adamle ever mentioning last week that they would see what was in, woulda looked better (the story that is) if he came out and Adamle confronted Kane after, or during, his match and 'talk' his way into the bag like he did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night   *Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night Empty

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler* The contents of Kane's bag revealed last night
Page 1 of 1