Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raw last night ~spoiler~

Go down 
+2
\/Chopsticks
Cruiserjim1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

Raw last night ~spoiler~ Empty
PostSubject: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:38 am

Did any one catch it?

What were your thoughts on it?

Anyone also have any idea whats going on with Kane?
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 5:59 pm

Im assuming taker ¬
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Rerun
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
Rerun

PostSubject: Re: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:07 pm

On a side note Raw has a new Diva in the form of Kelly Kelly, lol it took me about 7 seconds to realise why she was moved lol
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:10 pm

why? im really slow
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:10 pm

Yeah, can't wait for the next boring playboy push. [/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

Yeah it will be her or MAryese
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:13 pm

also the way they explained her moving(or didn't) was stupid, "we have contracts? hehehe"............what? that's it, that's the explanation.

Jeesh
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:27 pm

In 2008, John Morrison and The Miz hosted a seance for Bearer on their WWE.com segment "The Dirt Sheet" to gain information about Kane, presuming that Bearer is dead - despite the last mention of him on WWE TV saying that Bearer was alive.

perhaps that could of confused Kane
Lol
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:25 pm

I thought it was an ok Raw, and I'm now interested in the kane storyline, at first I thought Taker might return there and then, just as Kane was about to chokeslam Micheal Cole, but then I remembered Taker didn't die, just got banished, so now I think it could be Paul Bearer.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:35 pm

you remembered taker didint die... well done Smile

was again a good raw, not as great as last weeks but still very good, Snitsky was a bit of a pointless opponent for Punk, Burchill looks to be going after the IC title, Y2J and HBK had a great promo, JBL was great yet again and a intresting storyline brewing with Kane... should be a good few weeks to come

(no Dbiase and rhodes?)
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:38 pm

oh,it was nice to see Haas on RAW, hope he gets more matches tho, good talent there...
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:39 pm

I noticed that too. I think WWE are still wondering what to do with them. I am also wondering what they could do with them, I would like to see them join with JBL, I think that would be quite good, and maybe have a feud with Cena and Cryme Tyme.

Speaking of Cena: Poopy. Poopy! What is he 5?! Even King sounded suprised. lol. Cena ruined his whole promo with that.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:40 pm

ctc on the limosune ? new stable?
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:43 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
I noticed that too. I think WWE are still wondering what to do with them. I am also wondering what they could do with them, I would like to see them join with JBL, I think that would be quite good, and maybe have a feud with Cena and Cryme Tyme.

Speaking of Cena: Poopy. Poopy! What is he 5?! Even King sounded suprised. lol. Cena ruined his whole promo with that.

You talking about Dibiase and Rhodes?

Cena
JTG
Shad
against
JBL
Rhodes
DiBiase

i can see that happening for sure.
Cena is obviously directing his promos to the under 13's anyway! Bloody annoying but we have to live with it!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:45 pm

I think that meant Cryme Time Customs, but I wouldn't mind it.

I found it quite funny in the beginning promos, all the other four made big reasons why they should be in the match and then Kane came out and just said I Want In. And then he was in the match.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:48 pm

I agree about Charlie Haas, he is still looking good in the ring, but needs alot more on-screen time, maybe teaming up or feuding with Jamie Noble would be a good thing for him.

Someone else he could team up with is Gregory Helms, when he comes back from injury, if he is still in WWE, which I think he is.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:50 pm

Also, I was right about Punk going up against Batista first. yey.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:45 pm

Arrogant Junior wrote:
ctc on the limosune ? new stable?

CTC was a part of New Orleans(where raw was) that was destroyed in Hurricane Katrina, just a lame way to get a face pop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw last night ~spoiler~   Raw last night ~spoiler~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw last night ~spoiler~
Page 1 of 1