Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Night Stand

Go down 
+9
villarule19
invincibleILeak
rock from niceboard
worthy
Doomhammer
Sexton_hardcastle
Joker-C4lum
fe®gie22™
Geronimo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:04 pm

One Night Stand One_Night_Stand_2008

Could this mean Kane main eventing a PPV?!
Obviously he will as its ECWs PPV but as the image is of Kane and fire i instantly tink of Inferno Match!

What match do you think Kane will be in? i.e Ladder NoDQ etc.
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:07 pm

It will proberly just be the usual extreme rules match

I would prefer a inferno match
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:09 pm

Inferno match between Chavo and Kane is a good shout for me.

Kane should have a very long ECW champion run, he has already given the belt a bit more credibility, having matches like inferno ones for this title can only improve its prestiege
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:40 pm

Is inferno where the edges of the ring are lit or somthing? dont think ive seen one before, ifso and they are still running the interferance stuff, it will be, oh no they cant interfere its all on fire blah bla bla
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:53 pm

yeh inferno is when all the sides are lit, every two minutes i think the flames get higher
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:11 am

Do they not just get higher when someone is slammed near them?
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:12 am

Oh yeh maybe, not 100% sure
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:25 am

I'd watch that, provided kane won.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:07 am

I doubt it would be against Chavo he should go back to Smackdown now after Backlash
Id like to see Kane vs. Taker but Takers still gonna have the belt then.
Mabye Dreamer but hes a bit past it so ill say itll be between Kingston, Shelton and Burke although i can see another contender from Smackdown
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:17 am

I doubt we will see Chavo vs Kane in an inferno match as the past 2 involved someone wearing more clothes (ie, Kane and MVP both had full wrestling attire back then).
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:38 pm

I have just watched the MVP vs Kane Inferno Match from Armageddon 2006 and Kane wasn't wearing full wrestling attire although he wasn't the one who got set on fire. I reckon there could be a Chavo vs Kane Inferno Match at One Night Stand and if Chavo was going to get burnt, he could always wear one of his merchandise T-shirts. However, I reckon it is more likely that it will be a ECW Extreme Rules match between the two of them with Kane retaining the title.

Also does anyone know if the WHC and the WWE title are going to be defending at One Night Stand seeing as all WWE PPV's now include all 3 brands.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:43 pm

I don't wanna see chavo vs. Kane, I think it will be Chavo's enforcer guy against kane, so too failry big men together, with Kane winning, they would have to come up with an angle where Chavo fakes an injury to get out of it and puts his guy instead.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:41 pm

Kane vs MVP inferno Match part du!
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:47 pm

Will the pay per view really attract an audience with kane versus chavo. I for 1 wnt be watching
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:52 pm

they will no doubt have an undertaker vs edge non title hardcore match?

or use it for Foley to come back
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
villarule19
Regular
Regular

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:00 pm

so once again...over done matches or jsut some we dnt give 2 shits about. WHERE SABU ND RVD...THAT WOULD BE WORTH IT ALONE. gIVE THEM 20 MINUTE AND HEALTH COVER AND WE WOULD BE SORTED
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 10:41 am

On the poster it says, The One Night WWE gets extreme, which means they are obviously admitting that the ECW brand is not EXTREME Championship Wrestling, otherwise this would not be the tag line. Yet, ECW is always announced, 'And welcome to the most extreme action in WWE, ECW.' So WWE have made a stupid mistake there.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:57 pm

leak, anyone with a internet connection and half a brain could figure out that one.

the extreme is just for branding now rather than its actual heritage. so i dont think its a stupid mistake. i think its just WWE deviating from what is expected of them.

i hate it how everyone thinks that ECW should live in the past. they do have some really good matches on there these days, just coz they dont hit each other sensless with chairs and barbwire doesnt mean its not good
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:57 pm

people expect too much. as owner of it, vince mcmahon has every right to make ECW anything he wants it to be. lets face it, its bigger and more recognised now than it was back in the 90s
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:21 pm

yes i agree its a good solid show and every once in a while pulls out a good Hardcore match like Morrison,Miz vs Dreamer,Delaney
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:43 pm

I didn't say that that ECw was bad or anything like that, in fact I like the new ECW as it's kind of like a young and up and coming brand with a dash of experience in it. I was just pointing out that WWE still try and market ECW as extreme.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:47 pm

ECW just needs a new name so the majority can move on from the old ECW, the standard of matches in ECW are brilliant, needs a longer show tho with more of a roster
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:53 pm

I think it should have a different name, but then again, it's all about the money and the ECW name is marketable more than a random name, so that's why it will stay the same. Well, for a couple of years that is. It's not the name that needs to change, it's the fans living in the past.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:37 pm

why change its name its pulling people in just say somebody is into a more indy scene and does not have a huge knowledge but Remember the 90s they see ECW is on and say ill give it a lash they might be surprised but they could like it same with anyone who hasnt watched wrestling for a while and many others
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:42 pm

Why change its name? because it is a completely different company and alot of people can't accept it, i like the show but it is no longer ECW so why call it ECW? im sure with any name it will still be very profitable because it is still part of the WWE and most will watch it because of that fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Night Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand   One Night Stand Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night Stand
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next