Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kanes Reign Good or bad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

Kanes Reign Good or bad Empty
PostSubject: Kanes Reign Good or bad   Kanes Reign Good or bad EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:07 pm

When Kane won the ECW Championship at Wrestlemania, I was thrilled. I am a big believer in the fact that the ECW Championship itself needs a push to be equal to the other two. I thought that by placing the belt around the waist of an established, popular superstar such as Kane, the championship and the brand of ECW would receive legitimacy. I was expecting a Bobby Lashley-like reign, with constant attempts to make the ECW title equal.

However, Kane's reign has been described accurately as "stale." He hasn't initiated competition with the other champions much, and has done little to represent ECW. He hasn't looked strong even within his own brand, losing to the likes of Morrison. I confess myself disappointed in Kane's reign. Don't get me wrong: it's still salvageable. Yet, it seems like WWE is getting a clue by pushing Big Show for the championship. He is someone who could turn the ECW title into a major force, which Kane has failed to do as of yet.

So what are your thoughts? Has Kane been a success or not?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Kanes Reign Good or bad   Kanes Reign Good or bad EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:12 pm

more article stealing Razz
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Kanes Reign Good or bad   Kanes Reign Good or bad EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:13 pm

this is the one i did on The other board its mostly mine
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Kanes Reign Good or bad   Kanes Reign Good or bad EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:14 pm

no you didnt write most of it lol.

oh well.

i do think its a bullstit push really, theyv just given it him to keep him happy.

the poster says it all, i refuse to put it up, im so embarassed for the man
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanes Reign Good or bad   Kanes Reign Good or bad Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanes Reign Good or bad
Page 1 of 1