Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smackdown! A broken home

Go down 
+4
bazz23-v2 ®™
the-gaffer
\/Chopsticks
Sexton_hardcastle
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 10:42 pm

it'd make sence for her to unbanish taker now
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 10:44 pm

it would, but 3 big names always means one thing,oneguy is gonna force someone to job to them in essence.

unless someone else steps up to their level which is very very high
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 10:45 pm

urgh. bloody jeff hardy, but still 3 faces 1 heel. doesnt add up
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 10:51 pm

John Morrison should be a top heel on SD Very Happy

Umaga could be, needs to do something to get some major heat tho
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 10:54 pm

were talking, fully blown storyline capability though on top of that overness and heat gernished and selling a match.

only 3 can do all, hardy can get the crowd so could be ok. MVP if pushed and booked right5 who knows? maybe hel be the next guy
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 10:59 pm

anyone whos pushed right tho is good enough for the crowd, there is more deserving people than the likes of Batista, but he's still one of the top guys on the A show, if Umaga was pushed right then he's be perfectly credible
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 11:14 pm

i dont think hes been in the wwe for long enough really, if you think, hes started pretty high up, vs hardy HHH etc.

most people graft for years before they get sight of the top end of the show.

so i dont think hes as misused as people think
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 11:19 pm

True, but i don't see why they would hold him back anymore tho, maybe another year in the US division before his push to main event, but i wouldnt mind seeing it now
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 11:21 pm

i just think when things happen too fast, fans dont like it as much. Duno though.

Say if kennedy was in the main event last year, people would be like hmmm.

on the other hand leaving it too long with not much to do, like burke is wrong too.

i mean give him some good matches with anyone, for nothing, and people will catch on to how good he is
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 11:49 pm

do you think it would be to fast tho if Umaga was pushed now? CM Punk is now at main event, although it was quick, i don't think the timing was bad, if they got the timing right with Umaga then it could work
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 11:56 pm

i dont know really, people are obsessed with this umaga push.

And i just think if he randomly started speaking etc then was less savage and got new moves due to that people would be like meh feck that off BOOOOOOOOOOO!

maybe a short time offscreen or somthing i dont know. Im just not convinced that pushing him would be that entertaining.

especcially if still the savage, because when someone who doesnt know what a title is, wins one, its so stupid. If hes alwasy dominated people , why didnt he go for a title before, type questions would be in peoples minds, in kayfabe terms.

why pick on random people without titles, like kennedy
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:03 am

This is they way i think WWE should go about it

Give him a month off screen

He comes back with a manager, Paul Heyman

He comes back with a new entrance theme, an intimidating one

If he speaks, nothing more than basic English

a new finisher, F5!

Sorted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:03 am

i make it sound so simple lol
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:07 am

as i did with the tag division lol.

its simple when we dont know the long term future plans of every single person on the roster Razz

The F5 is over rated. well i think ive only seen it done once oh and on a shark too Rolling Eyes

there are so many moves that are unused now and it seems jsut because people relate them to people. Any of angles sig moves for example, let people use them grrr, like mvfuckingP
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:10 am

i like the F5, Festus does a sort of f5 doesnt he?

i still think WWE should do everything possible to bring heyman back, he's a genius
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:16 am

heyman and bischoff. indeed.

festus does like a weird flapjack i think, thats how id describe it.

that is OVER RATED to shittery lol, anyone would think he does a backflip too, the way they talk about it teeth

although on svr i use it for Ultra Vylance Razz but id like it to look more like a ddt than it does, like spin, release, re capture, DRIVE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:24 am

fine, give umaga the canadian destroyer or maybe the shooting star press?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:30 am

thats more like it yehwateverpissoff

oh thats somthing i aint seen in a while too, that was in the ken vs umaga match.

The limp arm revival, used to happen every week, proper cheesy it is, kennedy having a fit to get back up again, class.

i think umaga has enough moves though, he has about 4 or 5 signature moves that are devestating. other people need the new moves like batista etc
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:34 am

tis very true, Umaga always delivers a top notch samoen drop, and that ass to face thing sells well
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:34 pm

I hope to see Big Show in and around the main event over the next few months. Also, do you think he could have some participation in GBA.

Umaga needs a new finisher, either a strong samoan drop, F5, double-armed DDT, or even a spike piledriver or something like it.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:48 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
as i did with the tag division lol.

its simple when we dont know the long term future plans of every single person on the roster Razz

Thats right, you don't seem to understand the plans of the roster!

As for your tag team theory, its good but its nothing new probably everyone on this board has said similar over the past 12 months, its not rocket science but some people still don't understand why its now taken a back burner!

It's obvious!

The brand split was good at first, especially when each brand had there own PPV's, what Vince didn't bank on though is WWE fans then choosing between what brands they liked, so they had to combine the PPV's again, which meant double everything with the same amount of time allocated to PPV's

most of any show is designed towards the main event so with two main events now to concentrate on the under-card has been vastly over looked, we don't only have two main titles but there is obviously more main event talent on each show who wont be in the main events so they also have to have there matches which push the tag titles down even further!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:53 pm

Umaga with his savage persona would be best suited to the torcher rack as his submission finisher
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:50 am

I agree with that, but I think he should lose the savage persona, I think with it, he won't get as far, the only problem is how.
They could totally repcakage him, make him unrecognisable from Umaga, maybe with a mask or something after Umaga is out for awhile, make it look like he has left for ever. Or as suggested just have him out and then come back abit more educated.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:54 am

If he does get a manager, I would prefer it to be someone like Matt Stryker, someone who, if Umaga wins a championship, almost hold it for him, even act as if it's his title. Matt Striker could be perfect as, although he's ok in the ring, he's good on the mic, and can play a scared heel manager quite well, it could be like he's using Umaga to fulfil his own dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! A broken home   Smackdown! A broken home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Smackdown! A broken home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2