Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAW v SMACKDOWN

Go down 
+3
Cruiserjim1
Joker-C4lum
the-gaffer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 1:22 am

I wonder if Triple H and Edge both win there title matches tonight and keep the two world titles on SMACKDOWN if they will have RAW declare 'War' on SMACKDOWN in a quest to win at least one of the titles and get it back to RAW

Possibly ideas of an invasion by RAW onto SMACKDOWN to challenge for matches and get involved in title matches until Haitch and Edge finally give in and give them title shots

CM Punk could even be used here to 'challenge' for his MITB title match and have heels and faces come out to help him beat Helmsely in order to get the strap back to RAW, then when its back on RAW all those who helped Punk could turn on him
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:40 am

Wouldnt be a bad idea gaff, im a fan of the invasion sort of storyline, would certainly suprise most, and thats what most love, suprises!

id love a huge invasion storyline to run all the way to survivor series, where the two belts will be determined that night, for example, each brand could have two teams of 5

eg

Edge, Hawkins, Ryder, Umaga and MVP v Y2J, HBK, Cade Dbiase and Rhodes

Jeff Hardy, HHH, Taker, Kennedy and Carlito v Orton, Batista, JBL, Rey and Punk

assuming that feuds wouldnt get in the way of the teams of 5, each match could be for the vacant wwe and whc championships, each brand could win one match each, the team that wins the title for their brand could then have a 5 man match the following SD or RAW to decide who wins the title, obviously there would be a reason why the titles were vacant

if that makes sense lol

basicly SD could win the WWE with the team
Hardy
HHH
Taker
Kennedy
Carlito

The next smackdown they have a five man match to decide the WWE Champ

were as the RAW team
Y2J
HBK
Cade
Rhodes
DiBiase

win the WHC and have a five man match on raw the next night for the title there team win
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 1:42 pm

Someone has stolen your idea Gaff on bbc
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 1:45 pm

Already dug them up on it Jimbo
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 1:49 pm

On the ball mate

My thoughts on this

I would like to see an invasion buut cannot see it happening. What will happen is either one of the champs will be forced to relinquish their title through suspension or injury.

or

We have a tournament on Raw getting the number one contender who will bring the title back over,

although would have loved to see Punk cash it in last night and go over HHH
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 1:53 pm

I like this idea a lot, and seeing as it'd be Vince's 2 brands, it's massivley unlikely the ECW/WCW Invasion that turned into an almighty squash would be repeated.

It's certainly show WWE's changed opinion of Smackdown, with Raw wrestlers invading the blue brand, it would make Smackdown seem like the A-show, something I never thought we'd see!!

And nice work on the 606, Gaff. Coincidence my arse!!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:01 pm

I am with you Grecian, it would make SMACKDOWN look like the A show for a while, and it would make RAW look like the chaser, something they have not been for 10 years since Nitro was whipping them every week.

While I understand that RAW is still the A show with the higher ratings, it could be used to get more people to watch RAW, everyone likes an underdog afterall and liek you say a proper invasion for the title or titles would be far better planned out this time as its all Vince's toys this time
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:17 pm

SmackDown is getting a push because its moved to a new station what I hope does not happen is that SD gets the push and gets better but then Raw is forgotten about. We should not have an A or B show just two equal ones and ECW for development.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:43 pm

Its easier said than done though Crusier, while I agree with you that they should have an equal backing of both shows RAW is Vinces baby and he will always choose that to succeed over any other.

I think the ratings have become so poor though that he and the producers realise they had to go back to basics so they are going down the 1997 rout as the underdog RAW against SMACKDOWN, having the voice of WWE on the blue brand as well as the two world titles and possibly the two best performers (Triple H and Edge) and they are going to run with it to see if the talent on RAW can step up to the plate and capture the imaginations of the fans around the globe to hopefully get them back watching and keep them there with the obvious pot of gold at the end of the rainbow (1 of the world championships)
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:16 pm

I like the idea Gaff and like you said on another thread, CM Punks money in the bank briefcase could kick things off.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:21 pm

I haven't watched NOC yet but from everything written I concur with Gaffer. To keep both titles on Smackdown was a great move by WWE and can launch some great storylines over the coming months to which I'm guessing will be the title move back to RAW at Survivor Series in November.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:23 pm

I just do not see Raw being without a big title for that long
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:48 pm

I agree Crusier, I think at the very latest it would have to be Summerslam but I can not see RAW even in the midst of a great storyline being without a world title for 5 months
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:54 pm

The last time Raw was without a World title was when RVD took the ECW and WWE titles to ECW - a show without a major title just makes the show seem a bit pointless.

Although I do find it a little strange that Smackdown has both World titles, but no mid-card title, ECW (the development brand) has tag titles, ECW title and the US strap too...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 4:01 pm

Since ECW is talent sharing with SMACKDOWN though its not like the Tags and the US strap are exclusive to that brand though

I can see where your coming from when you say a brand without a title is pointless but nothing else seems to be working just now, so I think having RAW a chaser for one or both straps would give it some kind of point and get fans tuned in to see who will be the eventual hero of RAW and help 'save' the flag ship show
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 4:04 pm

i think it will be a while. At the moment they have a reason to give us truple h overload. He will be on both shows in hope that he can save smackdown and boost raw.

I think it willl be a while, or at least until they create a contender to cena......orton or jericho?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 4:12 pm

RAW have enough guys who can main event!

Chris Jericho will step up to the plate, John Cena will always be around the main event scene, Randy Orton will be once again when he is back from his injury, HBK will always be recognisable as a main event talent, Batista will be given a main event push

So that is five talents right there, I also think The Undertaker will eventually be back on RAW when he returns although it could impact on SMACKDOWN and CM Punk in particular before his move to RAW (after all he is fired from SD!)
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 4:41 pm

But at the moment jericho is in the feud with HBK. THere needs too be a final pay off. Either putting HBK out for a month or a clena pin.

Then jericho can move up...Im guessing there will be a couple more cena versus triple h matches
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 4:53 pm

Jericho is involved in a big feud with Michaels right now, however since he has finally dropped the IC title that feud can take centre stage on RAW now, its the feud that will capture the imagination for the time being and allow the quest for a world title to not so much take a back seat but not be as vital as you would imagine it to be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v SMACKDOWN   RAW v SMACKDOWN Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW v SMACKDOWN
Page 1 of 1