Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOC Disscussion [spoilers]

Go down 
+4
Cruiserjim1
bazz23-v2 ®™
the-gaffer
Joker-C4lum
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

NOC Disscussion [spoilers] Empty
PostSubject: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:28 am

If anyone is watching tonight n is on here then something may be worth discussing.

I just saw some previews, is the ECdub match just Kane v Big Show?? because that was the preview, i could have sworn Mark Henry was put in the match...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:06 am

you got a link?
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:13 am

nope, bought it, because im silly
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:23 am

think im going to have to do the same
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 4:05 am

You were spot on with your prediction!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 4:48 am

eh? did the links on justin tv not work gaff?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 5:48 am

Thanks to King for making it so fking obvious that Cena wasn't winning, arsehole.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 11:36 am

I have not seen this yet hoping to some stage today i do however know the results, it is going to be extremly interesting to see where they go with the title situation now.

Maybe we will see a tournament on Raw, ie Gold Rush for number 1 contendership for the WWE title and the number 1 contenders will keep coming off Raw for both titles untill one wins and brings a title back to Raw.

Edge I think is in for a long run I think HHH is going to be the one to loose his title or be forced to drop it.

Maybe HHH was behind the stage falling on Vinnie Mac and he will be suspended as a result.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 12:05 pm

Everyone is going on about how Punk is not main event enough yet

Now he has to be, I can see everyone backstage begging him to 'go for it' as some kind of saviour

I also think Kingston is an exxcellent choice as IC champion, hopefully Jericho can move away from that division now and get back to where he belongs
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 12:14 pm

Kingston - you don't think it's too soon then?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 12:22 pm

It could be too soon, but the IC title has not been having the same kind of effect as it has done in years gone by

I didn't have much time for Kingston when he arrived although since then his matches have been must see for me since I could find out what he can do

He is not unbeatable and does not look that way, but he also looks like he could beat anyone, that for me is a good wrestling champion, you just don't know who will win, anyway with most of the mid card looking like its going to be heel I think a face leading that division is the best option then there could be more varied matches
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 12:27 pm

not much of a spoiler here.

but does anyone know what happend to the smackdown womens title? it got mentioned once on smackdown and it just hasnt happend
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 12:30 pm

C4lum wrote:
You were spot on with your prediction!

Yea, just didn't see that one coming at all
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:25 pm

GRECIAN-IN-BATH wrote:
Kingston - you don't think it's too soon then?

I do, how long until we here the Immortal words "but he iz beena shoved down our throats innit" from the fickle IWC?, they where doing an excellent job of building him up on ECW, but a major part of the audience hardly know him. They should of biult him on Raw for a bit, let him get MORE over and then pulled the trigger.

I understand getting the strap off Jericho because he doesn't need it.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:27 pm

Spammer Pablo wrote:
not much of a spoiler here.

but does anyone know what happend to the smackdown womens title? it got mentioned once on smackdown and it just hasnt happend

They pulled it, most probably happening on Smackdown instead of a PPV.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:36 pm

I think it was down to time restrictions!

Maybe if they didn't have JBL staring into the camera for about 5 minutes and have Rhodes look so awckward in his match they might have had time to throw the womans title in!

It's better for SMACKDOWN anyway, since its going to be a SMACKDOWN title then I believe it should debut on SMACKDOWN
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:38 pm

Bazz I know what your saying about Kingston but I disagree, I don't think too many of the IWC will be bothered about the guy in the mid card, he is fresh and exciting as well and can pull of good matches, did you hear how hot the crowd where for the match, I think it was probably the most enjoyable match for not just move sets but crowd pops to!

On a side not, brilliant to see a real Walls of Jericho for a change!

He cannot go back to the Boston Crab now he has done that!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:45 pm

EH? they were chanting boring half way through the match(shit crowd last night by the way), I had headphones on and it was as clear as day.

Iv heard the words "shoved down our throat mentioned with Carlito/Snitsky and even santino all of which are midcard, and I can see when it stops being cool to like Kofi, they will be used again, its how the IWC works..........unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:49 pm

I had the earphones on as well, and thought the crowd where pretty hot for the Jericho Kingston match!

I am going to check it out on here again I am sure the crowd where hot (for that match at least)
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:49 pm

They where totally dead for the Rhodes heel turn though
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:54 pm

Smackdown has both of the top titles now, so what now for Raw?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:06 pm

RAW is WAR

Thats what Worthy

I can see CM Punk being openly groomed by the entire RAW locker room and being 'advised' in getting a title shot ASAP

We might see some RAW guys on SMACKDOWN to take out Triple H and Edge

look for RAW guys to challenge Punk for his MITB contract if they don't believe he is willing to go to SMACKDOWN and bring back a world title!

SMACKDOWN winning both world title matches last night was the best possible option in my opinion
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:10 pm

I never thought of it like that Gaff and you could be onto something there as with no main titles on Raw it means the closest thing to a main title is CM Punks brief case.

I agree with you 100% Gaff as this is a good way of improving Smackdown along with the big names they have on it now.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:11 pm

I already wrote about what could happen last night Worthy before NOC so you can check out that post since it has more detail in it than what I just typed!
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:14 pm

I will do now I have seen it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOC Disscussion [spoilers]   NOC Disscussion [spoilers] Empty

Back to top Go down

NOC Disscussion [spoilers]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next