Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raw (contains spoilers)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Raw (contains spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Raw (contains spoilers)   Raw (contains spoilers) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:29 am

So
Spoiler:

That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Raw (contains spoilers)   Raw (contains spoilers) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:34 am

Im waiting until it takes place before I pass judgment but the fan who looked puzzled as shit at the end pretty much speaks for me too.

I really thought it was gonna be something major and maybe it still will be.
ok so Vince is paying people to watch Raw, what he has to do now is to make sure the Raws that have ratings spikes because of this giveaway are shit hot shows.

Any dissapointment I had in the announcement was countered by the seeds of the new 2nd gen heel stable being planted.

BOLD PREDICTION: Cody turns on Hardcore.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw (contains spoilers)   Raw (contains spoilers) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:38 pm

I am really looking forward to the 2nd generation stable that was hinted at on the spoiler sites then teased last night, I also thought Michaels and Jericho was a good match although it was a RAW match with the RAW mentality added to it, it didnt have the wow factor but teased at yet another heel turn but didnt quite get there yet for Jericho, I think I can see HBK turning on Jericho, that was the chance to get Jericho over as the heel yet they had him stop just as he was gaining heat!

I enjoyed it, though, like I said last week, it makes you think!

Kennedy v Carlito should have been a better and longer match, I am not a lover of the Mic check but I think Kennedy is hitting it a lot faster and better these days which will get it over regardless of how it looks
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw (contains spoilers)   Raw (contains spoilers) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:44 pm

I can see Cody turning on Holly, I am not sure though how it will happen, surely Cody would not sacrifice his tag team title just to turn heel?

If the WWE can get Dusty Rhodes back up to Titan Towers for a couple of RAWs in the aftermath of Cody's hopeful heel turn it could lead to a good storyline after the way The Million Dollar Man bought Sweet Saphire from under the nose of the American Dream at Summerslam 90, so there is history there and with the 'WWE Classics' going to take the place of Heat you can be sure that there is ample opportunity for the WWE to let the younger fans know how Ted Di Biase and Sherri screwed Dusty 18 years ago

I could possibly see Ted Jr claim to have a partner but 'he refused to be bought' just before the match and he has to go against Holly and Rhodes on a 1 v 2 type match for the tag titles and then Rhodes turns on Holly who then gets pinned by Di Biase and it turns out Rhodes is the partner of Ted Jr and HE DOES HAVE A PRICE!

There are so many fantastic permitations here and its down to the Million Dollar Man and that great gimmick, he needs to be on more WWE TV
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw (contains spoilers)   Raw (contains spoilers) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:23 pm

What annoys me more about this stunt from McMahon, if he has so much money he wants to give away then why not get on to TNA and give Dixie Carter a sweetner say $1m to buy out Christian Cages contract and give him $1m deal to rejoin the WWE with a promised run in the main event division on SMACKDOWN (the show that needs fresh new main event talent capable of holding the strap)

Do the same with AJ Styles, give both TNA and the performer an offer they cant refuse

Then get guys like Bryan Danialson and Psycho Sid in to further strengthen the blue brand and have a real rivalry, I am sure in the long run it would save them money, it would also get top performers in like CC, AJ and BD and also the monster with more charisma than any other big man Sid who in turn would help get guys like Batista over big time because Sid can play the crazy bad guy so well, Edge v Cage or Edge v AJ and Cage v Danialson and AJ v Danialson has must see TV wrote all over them

Danialson could be the long term WWE replacement for Kurt Angle if given the chance

Of course its a pipe dream but the cash that Vince McMahon is talking about just giving away to try and boost ratings means we are allowed to dream, also get top writers in
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw (contains spoilers)   Raw (contains spoilers) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:42 pm

I don't get it.

They're paying people at the show, not at home.

They sell out pretty much everywhere they go, so there's no real need for it.

I'm hoping this is part of something bigger, because otherwise vince screwed up.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw (contains spoilers)   Raw (contains spoilers) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:46 pm

I dont know if it will just be people at the show or not!

I have a funny feeling fans will need to either phone in or send an MMS message in to help get this cash together, I have serious doubts it will come out of Vince mcMahons personel bank account!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw (contains spoilers)   Raw (contains spoilers) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:50 pm

Yeah, vince doesn't seem that nice.

well, we'll see next week how it plays out.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw (contains spoilers)   Raw (contains spoilers) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:53 pm

Even if he was that nice, you dont become a Billionaire by giving away outrageous sums of money on a weekly basis, the fans at home will pay for the 'prize money' I see some kind of 50/50 split with a member of the live audiance!

Another reason to keep ECW live would be to have the same format although to a lesser extent!
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Raw (contains spoilers)   Raw (contains spoilers) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:26 pm

I thought the epic announcement would be the unification of all 3 brands and that WWE would only have one show from now on and it would be called WWE RAW obviously.

I also thought the announcement could possibly be that Vince has bought TNA and bought all their superstars to entertain his fans.

I don't think he will actually give away any money but I do think this is a storyline leading up to the Draft which will be a 3 hour show where something HUGE will happen to Vince eg, his limo exploding again or him being kidnapped by TNA lol
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw (contains spoilers)   Raw (contains spoilers) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:32 pm

There was to coin a phrase 'No Chance In Hell' he had bought out Dixie Carter over at TNA, absolutely no chance, Do you think this would have been kept secret?????? It would have been all over the net ASAP, mainly because WWE are a limited company and they have to announce to the stock market such plans like these before announcing it to the public!

I was wondering about the end of the brand extension myself, particularly when he said he knows the fans want to see different feuds and more superstars on RAW, thats hardly ground breaking though, I knew it would be something else, didnt know what though, it was hardly epic
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Raw (contains spoilers)   Raw (contains spoilers) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:46 pm

I thought I might have been the announcement that he was retiring and that he was handing over the WWE to Stephanie. Shane would then come out and ask why Vince didn't give the WWE to him, then Linda comes out and backs up Shane. Then at Summerslam, it would be Vince and Stephanie vs Shane and Linda in a mixed tag match with the winners taking control of the WWE.

It could happen? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw (contains spoilers)   Raw (contains spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw (contains spoilers)
Page 1 of 1