Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE 'SLAM! SPOILERS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

THE 'SLAM! SPOILERS! Empty
PostSubject: THE 'SLAM! SPOILERS!   THE 'SLAM! SPOILERS! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 6:04 am

Decent PPV... Good HIAC, will have to watch it again tho, damn msn distractions lol, Cena/ Batista werent too bad either, was totally expecting Santino to get the womans belt, called the Benji interference, and there was nothin wrong with Jeff's elbow looked oright to me anyway... Trip's Khali was pretty poor, but it opened pretty solid, kept that flow through most of the show too, Il have to go back over some matches though, oh and what a mess that ECW match was, didnt expect much but fook me that was poor, 30 second DQ? REFUND? haha. And what an end, Edge sucking flame's... OOOH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: THE 'SLAM! SPOILERS!   THE 'SLAM! SPOILERS! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:46 pm

You fancy Benji and MVP having a partnership with big Marky as well
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: THE 'SLAM! SPOILERS!   THE 'SLAM! SPOILERS! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:48 pm

I reckon there will be some sort deal with the Hardys and someone else v these 3 not to sure who though yet
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: THE 'SLAM! SPOILERS!   THE 'SLAM! SPOILERS! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 6:48 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
I didn't get to watch SS 'cos my computer breaks when I try, so I just have the results to go on.

I'm suprised MVP beat Jeff but I think it is a good thing, hopefully this means somewhat of a push for MVP, I think alot of people have been waiting for it, especially after he lost the U.S. title, hopefully this is the start of good things.

I was suprised that Kofi and Mickie lost, I'm guessing they'll have Kofi win back his title and Beth keep hers. But I think Beth as women's champion is a good thing, she's probably the best women wrestler in the WWE atm, and deserves the title. IMO Kofi should have the title over Santino, and I reckon KK might win it back this Raw.

Don't know why WWE just don't let Matt get the title, the're obviously trying to make it a longlasted feud but going the wrong way about it, and the second thing is nobody cares. The title isn't even the main part of ECW anymore, despite what WWE think.

No suprises with HHH beating Khali, now I want to see a proper feud over the title, with Taker, or even MVP.

Suprised Batista beat Cena, Cena lost at the last PPV so I thought he'd get the win, although Batista lost at the last PPv too. IMO I don't think this is the end, I can see it picking up again over a world title around WM 25.

'Taker beat Edge, wasn't too suprised about this. I wonder if Edge is taking time off, or he'll be back soonish, if he's back sooner rather than later, I'd like to see him feud with HHH again. But I was enjoying this new Edge and I was actually hoping he might pick up a win they way they'd built it up.

Gonna try and use youtube to watch it, as sapo is too slow, probably cos of the better quality.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: THE 'SLAM! SPOILERS!   THE 'SLAM! SPOILERS! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:54 am

my computer is on the fritz, i'll end up watching it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE 'SLAM! SPOILERS!   THE 'SLAM! SPOILERS! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE 'SLAM! SPOILERS!
Page 1 of 1