Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)

Go down 
+4
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
thegunman84
MaFish1
bazz23-v2 ®™
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) Empty
PostSubject: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 3:40 pm

My take

Good soiled heat building opening by Regal, there is a reason why "SOME" yanks are thought of as xenophobic morons, and last night showed why(he's foreign boooooooooo,bbbboooooooooo). but like most thing's WWE as of late, it was gayed up, this time by Sargent major Cena(seriously how fking old is that shit), and horse face García.

Another tag titles match were the titles ain't the focus point, looks like the build up to Santino vs. Piper is in full swing( oh joy) Rolling Eyes

Kennedy/Snitsky was as predictable as what happened with Cade/Murdoch. Rolling Eyes

Beth tossing Melina around like a rag doll was actually pretty funny.

Aarrr yes, Jeffry is back from his 60 day drug induced Holiday, and going over a guy your constantly pushing as a monster( a monster who can't beat anyone that is), is just fking stupid, I'm not sure what Umaga has done to upset Vince, but it must be bad if he's being fed to a guy that embarrassed the hell out of the company not two months ago and hasn't wrestled in that time.

The main event, was so predictable, it was given away what would happen in the opening promo. LAME AS FK. Sleep

If it wasn't for Regal this Raw would of been one of the worst of the year.

Shit raw IMO........yours??
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:35 pm

I thought Raw weren't too bad, here's my take on it...

RAW ROUND UP... SPOILER'S!
As soon as Raw opened I thought it would be a good one, I'l let you know about that at the end as Im writing this as I watch it...

Opener, WHAT A FUCKING OPENER! God save the Queen and all, gotta love that Regal! Boo's rang out, Regal shout's "How dare you disrespect my country?" And goes to throw some one out, to set an example, that Hogan fan hopefully! Haha, Mickey James fam thrown out, threaten's to strip her of her title, class! Here come's the super man John Cena.... read's out some E mail's, "This is bad, this is WCW Thunder bad!" LMAO. After 10 min's the crowd finally grasp a chant that Cena sugested a fan wrote! Main event announced as Cena vs. Orton, any outside interference result's in suspention... Cena sucking up to the crowd, Lillian singing Aretha Franklin, some body shut this bitch up!

Why is Roddy Piper suddenly all over the WWE these past few week's? Oh yeah, Santino and Carlito... Rolling Eyes WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH, I'm mixed about this, I feel both Carlito and Santino would be better suited in the IC division, though they make a good team, comedy wise. All the respect to BobCore Holly, but they need to get Cody Rhodes off Raw! Good match so far, Santino and Carlito do make a good team, Carltito cut's a very nice swinging neck breaker on Bob. Cody looking half decent, pull's off a nice running power slam, DDT's Santino from the distraction to get the win. Not bad!

MIIIIISTAAAAAHHHHH KEEEENNNNNNEEEEDDDDDDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! vs. Snitsky (where's this guy been? Heat!) That 'Summer Teeth' line alway's crack's me up though lol! "Some are yellow, some are brown!" Aint sen much of Snitsky, not really my kind of wrestler TBH, dont like his gimmick either, is he underused wasted talent? Or is he just shit? I couldn't tell ya, not expect this to be a long match though... Quick domination on the part of Snitsky, bear hug applied and all. Same old big guy vs. the up and comer match, big guy get's the better, then out of no where, the up and comer take's out his leg's very quickly! Reversed a pump handle slam> into the Mic Check for the win... Abit shit that match...

Santino back stage, the walking antique Roddy De Piper, he's a lookin' for you! Some good line's from Santino (as alway's) remind's Piper this is not the 80's no more, and Micheal J Fox is not going back in time to become a werewolf LMAO...

Cena trying to be funny, *snore* that Mickey need's a length (if ya know what I mean... Razz )

Diva Match.... Melina, Beth vs. Mickey, Maria *snore* botch in the first minute Rolling Eyes Loved that double team though! Razz Beth walk's off, leave's the win to Mickey and Maria... What next? Who care's?

Jericho- HBK, Jericho to apolagise? Footage of Backlash, Jericho cutting a nice promo, can see a good match, but not a long fued after JD.HBK come's out cutting Jericho off during him saying if HBK wanted to call the match off, he would understand, that he didn't want to face him 'with one bad wheel'. HBK STILL limping, what's it been? 3 week's? Now he's admitting it's fake, after limping to the ring? Great promo, both great as alway's on the mic! Sweet chin music! No injury, Hop outta the ring and everything, looking like a good match on Sunday at JD.

Oh look, WWE's resident crack head! Still getting a (huge) pop, and even get's a welcome back from Lillian? This guy should be jobbing on Heat, it's shit that he still a pop like that, even get's a chance at the mic with his "Ive done something stupid, and Ive paid" bull shit! If it was up to me he would get weekly piss test's just before Raw! Ah now here's the man, Regal, cut off Jeff's mic to bring out the jobber to the star's, Youmager! Still flying like he used to... Hoping that he get's fucked, but you know Youmager's just there to job! youmager looking pretty strong, maybe the crack has rotted Hardy's brain? Nope! Whisper in the Wind and Youmanger's down! What kind of punishment was having 60 day's off if he's going back to where he left?

Yo yo yo yo yo! Jim Ross and his 'Dawg!' Lol. So Cryme Tyme vs. Lance Cade/ Trevor Murdoch, Their last match together? Both team's loooking good, early advantage to CT. Cade is a fucking powerhouse! 'Nuff said! looked like a botch from JTG, Murdoch got the W... Cant see them splitting just yet, they've been on a roll. Ooooh, shit was I wrong, At least it stopped the singing though lol. Like to see Cade heading up the IC div, while Murdoch could get a new tag partner, cant see him in the IC div yet...

BIIITCCHHHH FFFIIIIIGGGHHHT!!!!!! Damn, I would love to get man handled like that from Beth Razz Crazy bitches or what?! Lol.

Same old Main Event! Orton got new music? The old music was great, why change it? I wondered who the fuck it was coming out?! Yeah that's the best thing to talk about with this main event... Not expecting much at all from this main event... Cena look's like a clown when he come's out, fucking prick! Shit match, skipped it... Oh wait, Regal put JBL as ref... Cena smoking every one, expected, JBL screwed him, expected, Cena jumped JBL expected, double team, Trip's, where the fuck's Trip's been all night? Get some new main eventer's Raw! Orton smoking Trip's, cage come's down, how the fuck did no one see that big fucking thing above the ring? trip's to the top after a short scuffle with Orton, who duck's out, Trip's at the top, and? well Jeff woulda jumped Rolling Eyes ...

Not a bad Raw at all, could do with better main event's but Regal was brilliant as alway's...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:43 pm

Can't really disagree with any of your points there bazz, everything was a bit paint by numbers on this weeks RAW. Still can't get my head around the Jeff Hardy situation, it seems that if you fuck up, are on your last chance, but are in the middle of a big push, then when you return from suspension you get to pick up where you left off, while anyone else under similar circumstances would be getting jobbed out for months. Either that, or he's been spending his time off hanging out with Pat Patterson to get a push on his return.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:27 pm

All's I can say is Jeff's merchandise must of been selling well enough before he left, for him not to be jobbing, or on heat.

How many times has DH Smith being destroyed since his suspension?? I know its different because Smith is basically a nobody, but it still sucks. Even Kennedy was jobbed out on his return.

I think Cena ruining the opening promo put me in such a bad mood, that I couldn't enjoy the rest of the show. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:37 pm

I think Regal is carrying Raw at the moment
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:40 pm

I seem to be the only one to have enjoyed it dont I? Lol. Regal is alway's class!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:48 pm

iv only watched up untill the tag match ending so far, so il discuss what i thought of it 2moro.

BUT using regal to get cena cheered again is quite smart on the wwe's part, starts off as mixed reception and he leaves with full on cheers. Regal was class as always and cena did have quite a few lines to get through and did it so muhc better than a good few would have..

Dont know why lillian is still bloody announcer though, that was bullshit
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:08 pm

So am I the only one who hated the Cena part of the opening promo??? He gayed it up badly with the standard, "hay your in America now buddy" cheap pops. Regal was SO good that people were FORCED to cheer Cena(proven by the main event).

and everyone knows that I'm no Cena hater, but fk he destroyed BOTH the promos he had last night.

Oh yeah one more thing on why the Jeff Hardy thing pissed me off, Umaga lost clean, and not even to Hardy's finisher but to one of his standard monkey spots. fking ridiculas.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:15 pm

wel only have to wait say 7 years till wwe resembles somthing we want it to.

I was just thinking before, when people like HHH stop wrestling, will it get better or worse, wrestlers might only be favoured by talent, which then leads them to a push which then sells their products. Might be like when a football club clears out and starts with some passionate new players. Or it might just crash 'cos no one can be arsed to write anything for differant people. Hopefully new creative is brought in within the next 3 years or somthing
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:16 pm

bazz23-v2 wrote:
So am I the only one who hated the Cena part of the opening promo??? He gayed it up badly with the standard, "hay your in America now buddy" cheap pops. Regal was SO good that people were FORCED to cheer Cena(proven by the main event).

and everyone knows that I'm no Cena hater, but fk he destroyed BOTH the promos he had last night.

Oh yeah one more thing on why the Jeff Hardy thing pissed me off, Umaga lost clean, and not even to Hardy's finisher but to one of his standard monkey spots. fking ridiculas.

Cena did piss me off with the America pop, but that's what he was supose to do being the face and Regal being the heel. But I thought that WCW Thunder line was class! And it made me chuckle how the crowd couldn't grasp the chant Cena proposed... lol!

On Hardy, It was the ONLY move he did which pissed me off about it, spent most of the match on his back, then had a shady move and there it is, hardy victorious on his 1st match back... And as you said, it weren't even his finisher!
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:23 pm

Regal truly is a master at getting heat, the crowd absolutely hated him. cena was his usual bland self, and since he's no longer the champ or challenger, I've gone back to my attitude of just not giving a shit about him, which suits me much better. Keep him away from the title, or drop him down to IC level and I'll be fine with him, as he's not a terrible wrestler, he just doesn't have the in-ring or mic skills for the main event.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:59 pm

i'd agree, regal was the reason to keep watching raw...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:28 pm

I think John Cena is one of the best on the mic in the WWE

He does not have a patch on Jericho or Michaels but who does?

After them and I include Triple H in this, Cena is probably up there for mic ability as any of them!

I wish they would allow Jericho to write his own promos though, his WCW stuff and his early WWF stuff where classic and he was heavily involved in the writing of them
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:32 pm

I don't think Cena's terrible on the mic, I just think his promos come across as the bland, generic, babyface promo that everyone cuts. There's nothing that really makes him stand out. It is for that reason that I don't think he should be in the main event, as he definitely can't make up for it with wrestling ability, at which he is pretty average.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:37 pm

If you look at his stuff when he was on SMACKDOWN he didnt look that bad, I think they want to morph him into a cross between Hogan and Austin, and with that lies a certin style, even in his promo last night there was a lot of "Hell" and "Sons a bitch" and then the reference to the good Ol' US of A

I genuinely believe that he could be great on the mic, Rock great, if given the same kind of freedom that was allowed to guys up until 2003 time!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:38 pm

jerichos stuff hasnt really made too much sense as of late, so i would agree there. Hes just gone from batista to HBK back and forth questioning them like he supports the other guy, basicly hes been a shit stirer for a few weeks. So im hoping later on he gets the HBK fued off and going properly with digs at him for other reasons than his knee.

Cena is good on the mic, he gets revved up and still remembers what hes talking about, and doesnt stand like a statue, he shows quite a bit of emotion for a roid man (if he did them blablabla)

and im still glad of the fact i missed alot of the early cena so im not sick of him yet, although im starting to want him to evolve a bit, they will obv not turn him heel, unless they build him up as super face again for a while get cheers even off doubters then turn him heel majorly.

---

oh and on wrestling ability, hes improved and hes ok. i dont see HHH do much differant apart from the odd crossface which doesnt even look very good
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:48 pm

Maybe, but until I see it, I wont believe it. His promo's back in the Smackdown days were even worse I thought. All they consisted of was insinuating his opponent is gay, and saying they eat shit. Childish crap, which may have been funny the first time, but got incredibly tedious. Still better than Jeff Hardy's promos though, at least I can get through Cena's without a hefty supply of Red Bull.

As for Cena's wrestling ability, he's not terrible, just pretty average. the majority of his moves look either weak or fake, and if he ever applies that STF correctly, I think I might just die of shock.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:01 pm

I don't mind Cena, and at the moemnt isn't getting a push or being stuffed down our throats so I am ok.

Regal is defo the best thing on Raw atm, and when your with HBK, Jericho, HHH etc. you know you must be doing something right, but is it the same in America?

jeff Hardy, he shouldn't have won, shouldn't have been on raw, I agree with C4lum that his moves look weak, but it seems to me that he will still be pushed, and i think that means that his merchandise sales are high. I don't mind him, and although i don't think he should have been given another chance, now that he's come back, as long as he tries to make up for it, I don't mind if he is pushed, as I don't think it will be long term, he isn't good enough to be a long term talent.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) EmptyWed May 14, 2008 12:54 am

If remembering lines makes you good on the mic, then yeah Cena is good, but the cookie cutter lines that he "remembers" last night were the shits(BOTH PROMOS), Its the same old generic crap all the time, "I will give you everything I have" or some other bollocks.

Either cut him loose with the mic or shut him the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)   Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of) Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw- may contain spoilers(kind of)
Page 1 of 1