Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Draft *contains spoilers*

Go down 
+6
Sexton_hardcastle
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Marty McFry
Pablo
bazz23-v2 ®™
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Draft *contains spoilers* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:42 pm

Don't blame you, the only reason I knew about it was because someone asked JR in a blog.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:48 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:

Oh and right now, Raw has no world champion, so me thinks Sexton is gonna be very pissed off after the night of champs.

Totally agree with this one Bazz, I cant see Triple H losing his place on RAW and losing the WWE title in the space of 6 days, I think Batista will win the World Title (out of nowhere because he was well down the pecking order pre Mania) and the two World Titles will swap brands
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:52 pm

I didn't know the ECW title was not a world title either, I thought it was considered a world title although not to the same extent as the other two, why else would they try to have us believe that CM Punk could cash in the MITB contract on Kane??????????

I thought it was only a contract for World Championships so if the ECW title is not considered such by the WWE then why would the WWE commentators drum it into us it could be a viable option for the MITB winner?

Not trying to trip anyone up, just a thought since JR said its not a world title
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:02 pm

Well its the WWE gaffer they do and say what they like as you know, I remember on one Raw that CM Punk was on, JR said he could cash it in for any title including Jericho's, which at the time I thought didn't make any sense for the reasons you stated.

All I know is that I saw it on JR'S QandA section on his blog, asking why Chavo(a world champ) was in the rumble, and JR's response was something like...."well he's not a world champion, in-fact ecw's title hasn't been referred to as a world title on TV for months".........or word to that affect.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:07 pm

I think they've tried to make the MITB more of a mystery by adding every title to the mix, so you can do it for any title, although, almost 99% they will always cash in on world titles.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:12 pm

You can change that 99% and up it to the full 100%, the day they even attempted to rape the MITB with an ECW title match or an IC/US title match will be the day the fans stop caring about the MITB at Mania!

I didnt realise that the MITB was for any title Bazz, I thought it was a contract for a World Title shot!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:17 pm

So did I, which was why It didn't make any sense.

But the way WWE is run these days, they can(and do) say one thing one week, and say something else the next, expecting that people will just forget what was previously said.

and I agree, the day MITB is cashed in on anything but one of the big two, is the day the MITB match becomes meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:46 pm

before when you said id be unhappy, aye i can see the titles swapping brands.

gimmick title over to the gimmick show.

although id like this to occur.

HHH and Edge win.

HHH challenges edge on smackdown or event and wins, holds both titles, then jericho challenges HHH and loses. punk cashes in, edge says REMATCH both win titles off HHH. one title to raw, one to smackdown. HHH and edge fued with hardy and MVP thrown in.

punk loses title to batista or cena.

mixing both shows up for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:21 pm

Does anyone think that it was changed late to put Trips on Smackdown?

I dunno why, I have a feeling that Cena was lined up to move, as JR says, Smackdown is changing networks, and establishing Smackdown's ratings is a priority. I think what may have happened that Trips was staying on Raw, until the ratings plummeted with him as champ. I think Vince may persuaded Trips to move, and Trips will drop the WWE title to Cena at NoC, and Raw's main event at Wrestlemania next year will be Cena against Batista (one for the wrestling purists there!). Trips on the other hand, gets to finally go over Edge as he's wanted to do for ages, ever since the DX/Rated RKO thing, and will main-event Wrestlemania against Edge or the Taker...

I think Trips was lined up for a programme with Jericho, hence the Y2J/Cade beatdown last week, Jericho's heel turn, and Trips' move to Smackdown was decided in the last few days...
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:28 pm

everything over the last few weeks has been rushed since regal and orton mishaps.

-----------

plus his baby is surely due now? light scheduling deffinatly needed then? plus mr grandad needed too? off screen?
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft *contains spoilers*   Draft *contains spoilers* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft *contains spoilers*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2