Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raw (spoiler that it was crap)

Go down 
+6
bazz23-v2 ®™
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
villarule19
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
King Macca
Marty McFry
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Raw (spoiler that it was crap) Empty
PostSubject: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:11 am

Really really tired with the same old faces doing exactly the same old things at exactly the same old time in the show.

The money mania thing is only interesting to the person on the end of the phone - shouldn't be on a wrestling show.

I will now only watch Raw if I read somethng good happened because it really is't worth me getting up at 6am so that I see it before work.

ECW and thats it for me for now on.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:14 am

isn't it weird that ECW, a show that had been openly mocked for months is THE show to watch nowadays!
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:49 am

Haven't seen RAW yet but from WWE.com it seems Burchill is getting more airtime and a decent rivalry which can only be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:54 pm

Well Bryan Danielson wrestled a dark match last night
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:02 pm

he has appeared a few times in the past in jobber roles but hopefully if he's getting a few dark matches under his belt they are giving him a tryout properly this time round.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:07 pm

As long as danielson is there a week on saturday then i dnt care about a dark match
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:20 pm

Is it just me though or are WWE turning it round for the future.
Since the New Year it's got the following involved with increasing airtime:

Paul Burchill
Matt Sydal
Bryan Danielson
Ron Killings
Chris Harris
DH Smith
Cody Rhodes
Ted DiBiase Jr
Festus
Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder
Jimmy Wang Yang (pre to ban)
A returning Cryme Tyme

Not to mention that ECW has quickly changed into a really good wrestling show with several future stars like Morrision, Burke, Kingston all involved.
For me for the first time in a long time think that WWE has a bright future ahead.
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:38 pm

I think WWE have actually realised what might happen in 3 - 5 years time.

If you look at the guy swho headlined Wrestlemania last year, it was HBK / Cena, Batista / Taker. Of those, only Cena is still likely to be wrestling in 5 years time. Trips won't be going full-time either. Who will step into their shoes?

this year, Orton, Cena and Edge all main-evented, CM Punk, Jeff and MVp have received pushes (of differing sizes), then add in the new guys like Kingston, Burke, Cody, Ted Dibiase and co, and also look at an established star who could finally break the glass ceiling (I'm thinking one of Big Show, Matt Hardy, even Umaga) and the future could be bright.

for years, Vince was so pre-occupied with finding the next Rock, he seemed to forget that whoever that was would need opponents. Now the potential for real top-line talent could be great.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 3:13 pm

I'm not sure what was worse France vs Romania or this pile of shite, I can't remember a RAW that was ever that bad(WCW bad). I really REALLY hope that when the ratings come in, that they are low(TNA low).

We can talk about 5yrs time all we want, I want to be entertained NOW.

I'm done with the WWE if this draft doesn't bring major changes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 3:24 pm

THe show was pretty bad.

the million dollar thing was terrible

you could hear 8 year olds shoutin bout how boring it was.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 3:32 pm

at least we got a Y2J heel turn in good style. Predictable, but the face through the TV was a nice touch.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 3:37 pm

That was the only good thing about the show IMO, a recreation of the barber shop incident was a nice touch, but you could tell before that happened that the TV was fake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:16 pm

I was only half watching, so i never got a good shot of the TV before HBK tried to eat it. I caught the barbershop refrence however.

I chuckled when he gave the woman $2, but yeah, pretty shit show overall.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:09 pm

I have been talking ECW up for ages now

I would love Wrestling fans across the world to unite and watch ECW to boost its ratings in order to highlight to Vince exactly what the fans want from there wrestling show
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:12 pm

A big problem is, that alot of people are still comparing it to the old ecw. if you look at it as something that's new and not got anything to do with the old ecw, ou have a really good show, I have a feeling this draft might just ruin ECW if the're not careful, Mark Henry is getting dangerously close.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:42 pm

Nah I doubt it, I think they have been looking for ages for a way to get ECW over and now it appears so, Mark Henry is there so the loser of the title match has someone big to feud with, even If Henry gets a title shot, which he wont win, I will be surprised if it makes it to a PPV
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 3:26 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
A big problem is, that alot of people are still comparing it to the old ecw. if you look at it as something that's new and not got anything to do with the old ecw, ou have a really good show, I have a feeling this draft might just ruin ECW if the're not careful, Mark Henry is getting dangerously close.

thats just it though, 6 months ago, the show was pure shit.

Honestly, to draw people back to it, let it just once take the timeslot of raw or smackdown.

The next time one of them is pre empted, have ECW run on sifi in its place
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:06 am

Not that simple Doom

RAW and ECW are on DIFFERENT channels, I highly doubt the channel that hosts RAW (I think its the leading Sports channel in America) would simply give away an hour to a rival channel, who would then need to rescheduled other shows that air on that particular channel on a weekly basis

If only it was as easy as 'just swap them around'
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:36 am

I have to agree with everything that has been said. This week's RAW was the worst RAW I have ever seen. I mean, the main event (HHH vs Jeff) ended in yet another count out, then Jeff for absolutely no reason jumped over the top rope and landed on HHH and Cena? The only reason I can think of as to why WWE told Jeff to do that was to either get revenge on Cena for beating Hardy last week or to maybe tease a Triple Threat at Night Of Champions. To be honest, I don't give a fuck about Night of Champions, only one or two, maybe 3 titles tops will change hands.

Anyway back to RAW, this Million Dollar Giveaway has the potential to lose RAW fans forever. It is out of desperation to bring old RAW fans back to RAW. Well, this is completely the wrong way to go about it. This doesn't belong on a wrestling show, it belongs on some late night gameshow. All we are asking from Vince is some decent storylines, good, solid matches and overall an entertaining show. If he can't give us that, then like Bazz, I am done with WWE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw (spoiler that it was crap)   Raw (spoiler that it was crap) Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw (spoiler that it was crap)
Page 1 of 1