Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And another idea (involving the ECW title)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

And another idea (involving the ECW title) Empty
PostSubject: And another idea (involving the ECW title)   And another idea (involving the ECW title) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:13 pm

So after watching ECW and seeing clips from SMACKDOWN this week, I thought of a way to handle the ECW Title among other things.

Let's set it up to next week on ECW. Morrison and Miz defend the tag titles against Punk and Kane. Morrison and Miz walk out so Punk and Kane win by countout.

Punk and Kane challenge them to a rematch for the tag titles at Night Of Champions after it's been announced that Big Show can't compete due to his eye injury. Miz and Morrison accept only on the condition that Punk and Kane put their respective items on the line as well. The conditions are, if Punk and Kane win, they get the tag titles, but if Miz or Morrison pin Kane then they become ECW Champion or if one of them pins Punk then they get the MITB briefcase. Punk accepts on behalf of his team.

Flash forward to NoC, Kane turns on Punk by giving him a Choke-slam allowing Morrison to win the MITB briefcase. By this time Punk and Morrison have all been drafted to SMACKDOWN. However, Punk will make a "special appearance" on ECW to confront Kane.

Kane cuts a promo talking about how he wasn't going to sit back and watch a weak human like Punk cost him the ECW Title. Kane says how he never agreed to put his ECW Title on the line in that tag match. So Punk was taught a lesson in respect and from now on Kane will go back to be a monster. This brings out Punk who basically says that since he is no longer an ECW Superstar, he can't challenge Kane for the title, but can challenge Kane to a fight.

Kane gives his evil laugh which gives Punk enough time to jump him. Kane dominates a good part of the fight, but Punk manages to come back and get Kane up for the GTS when out of nowhere Shelton Benjamin comes in and gives Punk a boot to the face. Kane and Shelton double team Punk for a couple of minutes which draws out the baby face ECW locker room. Everyone is disposed of easily, but Kofi Kingston gives them most trouble from the group but then gets disposed of. ECW goes off the air with The Tazz and Adamle questioning Kane and Benjamin's relationship.

So the next week on ECW, Kane and Benjamin do a promo backstage, Kane talks about how about a month ago Benjamin ran into him backstage. He told Kane that he respected the Kane that was a monster, that destroyed everything and everyone in his path and that now he was nothing more than a lovable freak. Kane then realize that he was only as good as the company he keeps. He saw that his company was some morally right individual and thus made Kane weak. Shelton helped him realize who he should be and what he had become. And now Kane is showing Benjamin how to be a destructive monster. Basically Benjamin is becoming an apprentice of Kane's.

The main event that week is Shelton and Kane against Kofi Kingston and oh let's say...Finlay. Of course K&B win and do an after match beat down of The Job Squad. Out of the crowd comes CM Punk in street clothes, he grabs a steel chair and starts going to town on K&B, but once again K&B is just too much for Punk to take on his own. He starts getting beat down until...

"WWWWEEELLLLLLLLL IT'S THE BIG SSHHHHOOOWW!"

Out comes The Big Show who starts taking on both Shelton and Kane, Show ends up causing K&B to retreat with the help of the chair wielding Punk who managed to get back to his feet. ECW goes off the air with Punk and Show standing tall.

The match is made for the Great American Bash where Punk and Big Show take on Shelton Benjamin and Kane. This will be the blow off for CM Punk in this feud so he can be on Smackdown full time and will also shift the focus to Show/Kane. In the meantime Punk will look to regain his MITB briefcase by going after Morrison.

And then by Summerslam it would end up being...

Kane vs. The Big Show for the ECW Title
CM Punk vs. John Morrison in a ladder match for the MITB Briefcase

And in the end all of this will help establish the following...

1. Kane as a legit main event heel
2. A Benjamin/Kane partnership (I think they would work well together)
3. Help give Punk the intensity to hang with the big boys on Smackdown.
4. Kick start a long term Show/Kane program as the focus on ECW
5. And as for Morrison and MITB, don't mark out. The whole point was not to let Morrison cash it in, it was just used for the bigger storyline of Kane's heel turn. Punk would get it back in the ladder match at Summerslam and possibly be used as a rift between Morrison and Miz.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: And another idea (involving the ECW title)   And another idea (involving the ECW title) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:16 pm

Brilliant idea, and theres not really much I can add to it, apart from maybe too many people screwing other people.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: And another idea (involving the ECW title)   And another idea (involving the ECW title) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:18 pm

Who screws who? apart from Kane screwing CM Punk to protect his own world title?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: And another idea (involving the ECW title)   And another idea (involving the ECW title) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:19 pm

Its a ripped off idea as well by the way, i just changed some of the characters and match types
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: And another idea (involving the ECW title)   And another idea (involving the ECW title) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:21 pm

I meant too many people coming out and attacking people etc. but I like the idea, and with ECW now my favourite show I would really like to see this.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: And another idea (involving the ECW title)   And another idea (involving the ECW title) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:23 pm

I know there are a lot of run ins, but this is to do with the emotions of the characters thats why there is run-ins and what not.

It is a really good idea, liek I said, A lot of it is not my own doing but this is an angle that would have me glued to the TV
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: And another idea (involving the ECW title)   And another idea (involving the ECW title) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:27 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing Benjamin with kane, but rather than being trained to be a monster, he uses Kane as a cover, Kane turns into a real monster and Benjamin hides behind him alot in real heel fashion, what this could also do is set up a face turn for Benjamin, as if Kane goes mad and attacks Benjamin fights Kane and stops the raging monster.

you would also have to have somthing for Show to do in the gap.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: And another idea (involving the ECW title)   And another idea (involving the ECW title) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 5:15 pm

We have something for Show to do, we have him in the World Title scene

There has been nothing so far to suggest Show is in ECW, so carrying on as usual on SMACKDOWN would be the 'norm', this is about 4 guys (Punk, Kane Morrison and Miz) and an ending to there story, Benjamin and Show are only branches on that particular tree
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: And another idea (involving the ECW title)   And another idea (involving the ECW title) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 6:27 pm

At the moemnt it looks like Show is starting a program with Mark henry. Which is a bad idea, I'm just hoping that WWe don't do the Giant match of Mark Henry vs. Big Daddy V vs Show vs. Khali, that would be 20 minutes of hell!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: And another idea (involving the ECW title)   And another idea (involving the ECW title) EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:21 pm

You wouldnt get 20 minutes out of those guys

Mark Henry is not the greatest but he can work, and The Big Show is good enough to school him through a match, yes its not something I would want to see however Henry is far better than Big Daddy V and Khali so although it would not have me whetting my appetite it will not send me to sleep either
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: And another idea (involving the ECW title)   And another idea (involving the ECW title) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:28 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
At the moemnt it looks like Show is starting a program with Mark henry. Which is a bad idea, I'm just hoping that WWe don't do the Giant match of Mark Henry vs. Big Daddy V vs Show vs. Khali, that would be 20 minutes of hell!

ECW after Halloween
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: And another idea (involving the ECW title)   And another idea (involving the ECW title) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:37 pm

? what you on about Doom? hopefully by October/November Shelton and Kingston are the main men on ECW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And another idea (involving the ECW title)   And another idea (involving the ECW title) Empty

Back to top Go down

And another idea (involving the ECW title)
Page 1 of 1