Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kane do you really need the title

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

Kane do you really need the title Empty
PostSubject: Kane do you really need the title   Kane do you really need the title EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:10 pm

I have been reading a few articles on the BBC and its seems all to be about where the WWE is going with the Kane storyline and how he needs another title run. Well I am interested to see where this goes but, I do not think he needs a title run.

Kane is an awesome monster heel if he does as has been speculated return to his evil monster phase he certinly does not need the strap. Kane has done and always will in my veiw fued over different things and not the title and I like him doing this.

We could see him terroise a few people fueding over anything really but it has to be something dark and gothic as Taker and Kane alays seem to do.

After he has done this then he could possibly come chasing for the title Taker does this quite often and I alwatys think it works real well.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

Kane do you really need the title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane do you really need the title   Kane do you really need the title EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:27 pm

Honestly Kane bores the hell out of me nowadays.
He's lazy, not in anything like the shape he used to be and is the least credible all powerful big guy going (well apart from the eternal jobbers of Umaga & Khali)
He really needs something decent to get involved with apart from the usual resurfacing 'I'm going a bit nuts' angle that they drag out every 6 months.
Back to top Go down

Kane do you really need the title
Page 1 of 1