Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25] Empty
PostSubject: Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25]   Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 5:47 pm

posted this on nicebord so i thought id post it here credit goes to marty mcfry for the idea of making a storyline idea

Ok , i came up with a storyline idea last night and i jotted down some note's . So know im typing them up please dont be too harsh or criticle as this is the first time ive tryed one . I know many of you have done them before but this is my first time so go eassssssy.

NOTE: please note this is assuming there is 4 weeks between all ppv's which there obviously isnt lol

Armageddon 2008

Armageddon turns out to be an average PPV nothing too great just average there was no World Heavyweight Championship match.Edge is the current World Heavyweight Champion. The Smackdown main event is Jeff Hardy v Triple H who over the past month have shown mutual respect towards each other [similar towards last years armageddon]. The winner of the match becomes the new #1 contender to edge's WHC title. They battle for a good 15 mins with some great spots including a whisper in the wind , gutbusteres, spinbuster's E.T.C. But the match is put to bed when Haitch pin's Jeff after a pedigree.
Triple H is celebrating doing his pose thing on the turnbuckle when edges music hits . Triple H immediatley runs over to face the run way and signalling with his hands for edge to come out. But Edge runs in from behind and after waiting haitch realises edge isnt coming down and turns round . Edge spears triple h.
Edge holds the title above his head standing over triple H mocking him .
*Armageddon Goes Off Air*

Week 1 After Armageddon

Smackdown starts with Haitch in the ring . He demands Edge comes out and faces him face to face after attacking him at Armageddon from behind . Edge shows up on the titantron. He says he could not be there in person but he as arranged a special oppenent for him . Edge disappears from titantron via satalite. Just as Triple H is saying how much of a coward
Edge is *Khali/Umaga/Hnery [or someother big guy's] music hits. After a long match Triple H wins . But it has clearly taking its toll.

Week 2 After Armageddon
Whoever the Gm is at that time comes out and says Triple H can not be with us tonight after he got hurt in a unsanctioned match last week . And states that edge does not have th power to make match's. e puts Edge in a match with the same oppenet has Haitch's last week and Edge cheats and wins. [In reality Triple H is away filiming for some movie]

Week 3 After Armageddon
The Gm comes out again and announces that he has decided to give both men a rest ahead of thier Title Match at The Rumble for the WHC title. A backstage segment is shown where Triple H bumps in to Edge and gives him a evil look and tap's on Edges title insinuating that he will beat Edge at RR09. After Triple H Walks away Edge opens his locker room but only to find a note reading

Meet My In The Ring Next Week !

Week 4 After Armageddon

Through out the night many segments air that include Edge deciding or no to go to the ring as he doesnt know wether its bad or a good thing. After a while Edge comes to the ring . He says whoever wrote the note come out here and explain themself.
*Lights Go Off*
Undertaker's bell thing tolls
*Lights go on *
Edge is seen shielding himself in the corner of the ring , but then notices Taker is not in fact in the ring but Triple H is . Haitch pedigress him and then Grabs the Mic
"Edge after Royal Rumble i might as well be the retied undertaker cause you will Rest In Peace!"
Triple H grabs Edge's WHC title Lifts it up and places it over the Layed out Edge.

Royal Rumble 2009
The winner of the Rumble is a Raw superstar.

After a steady bout which Triple H dominates throught most of the 20-30 minute match ends sloppy after Edge delibartley gets Dqd for holding a rope breaked submission for more than 5 seconds. The Fans in attendance dont look to be very pleasead.But they dont know whats next.
After Edge is still refusing to let go of the submission manaevour
*Lights go off*
*Taker's Bells toll"
Some of the crowd chers like mad but others still are not sure after Triple H did wind them up on Smackdown the previous Week.
*Lights back on*
*OMG undertaker is seen in the ring signafaling the cut throat gesture*
*Taker grabs Edge and chokeslams him to the canvas.*
Triple H is seen in the background sliding out of the ring with a shocked expression on his face.Undertaker picks up a microphone and says[wait for it lol]

Edge You will REST IN PEACE

Crowd seem not to be pissed off anymore [lol].
*Rumble Goes Off Air*

Week 1 After Royal Rumble
Smackdown starts with a visit from the not dead "at the moment" vince mc mahon . He says that he has had enough off Undertaker and Edge and thier silly Games . He says that if Undertaker agress to sign a contract stating that if he loses to edge at No Way Out he must leave wrestling forever or the WWE law suit will sue him[lol]

Later on the night Foley and Jr confirm to us that taker has signed the contract and shall be facing Edge at No way out for his carrear and edges WHC title . Also it is confirmed that it shall be a Buried Alive Match so Edge can truley rest in peace.[this would add something new to the table].

Week 2 After Royal Rumble
Triple H comes out and demands an explination for not getting another shot at Edge's title after he was screwed by Edges childish antic's . He also stats that although he respects Taker he advises him not to corss his path[this is the first sign of something which shall be reavealed alter]
Triple H says he wants an answer by Next week
Also to keep the Edge/Taker thing going they would have a cutting edge segment [sorry couldnt think of anything new for them here]

Week 3 After Royal Rumble
Vince comes out and explains to Haitch that he can have another shot at the WHC title just at Wrestlemania
*crowd goes mad*
BUT only if you win a number 1 contenders match next week on smackdown and if you lose youre oppenent shall be in Smackdown's WM main event .
He also stats that edge and taker have been giving tonight and next week off after they attacked each other last week on the cutting edge

Week 4 After Royal Rumble

Triple H comes to the ring anticipating his oppenent when all of a sudden out comes mr.KENNNNNNEDY......kennedy
After Haith wins this bout he says that at Wrestlemania no matter who he is facing he shall reignas WHC champion and will be King of Kings once again.

No Way Out 2009

After a steady 20 minute match with a chokeslam a last ride a spear and a failed gogaplata. Undertaker looks undefeatable in his first match back. But then edge spears taker in to the whole in the ground but just as Edge is shoveling the dirt in Taker does his signature sit up thing and climbs out of the hole in the ground and ducks a a spade which Edge throws in panic but Taker grabs Edge and tombstone's him and casualy rolls him in and shovells dirt over him and Edge is left to
Rest In Peace

Week 1 After No Way Out

Thier is a contract signing for both of the men . They both seem to show signs of respect for each other and thier legacys. They Even Shake Hands

Week 2 After No Way Out

After showing signs of respect for each other last week Undertaker and Triple H are paried with each other in the smackdown main event they shall face whoever the current Sd tag team champs are at the time.
Haitch and Taker win the match with ease. After the match they again both show signs of mutal respect by noding thier heads each other almost like a well done . But as Taker goes to exit the ring .
CM Punk runs in and has a chair with which he smashes Taker over the head with.
After this Triple H has a confused expression on his face and goes to confront Punk . After they stare at each other for about 30 Secs Triple H laughs and shakes hands with Cm Punk and lifts his hand in the air.
*Crowd Boo *
This would be the start of his and Punks heel turn

Week 3 After No Way Out

Vince says that after last weeks vicious attack Taker is not 100% and has given him rest untill Wrestlemania.
Cm Punk comes out and mocks taker . BUt then grabs the camera and points it towards him.

Know you people might be wondering what i did what i did last week , well after i lost my MITB briefcase i thought my chance had gone . Well i was wrong i was thrown a lifeline by a lagend that goes by the name of Triple H . He promised me that if i helped him out he would give me his first title defense after he WINS at wrestlemania in 2 sundays time.
Triple H comes out and basically relitarates what Punk says and they shake hands .

Week 4 After No Way Out

Triple H storms in to the GM'S office asking for a warm up match so he can stay fit for sundays wrestlemania. The Gm is only but happy to obligue and gives him Umaga in a Cage Match . *Triple h looks pissed*
But so be it as Triple H defeats Umaga in the cage match thanks to help from CM Punk
[Oh BTW by this stage Umaga is Face tongue ]
Punk steps in to cage and celebrates with Haitch.But wait
*Lights go off*
*Lights on*
They have a visitor in the Cage from a certain MR.Taker
Taker begins to beatdown Triple H
But Punk attacks taker and triple h and punk attack taker and walk out the cage.
Lights go off again
Take is outside the cage and chokeslams cm punk and tripleh

Wrestlemania 25

The match is finally here Triple H V Undertaker for undertaker's World Heavyweight Championship

Ideas?
thoughts?
suggestions?
improvements?
And finally howyou would end the feud at WM25.
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Mike Adamle
Muppet
Muppet
Mike Adamle

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25]   Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 6:01 pm

Woooo, where did you get the leaked script from? I thought the writers at titan sports kept their cards close to their chests.
Im looking forward to watching this play out over the coming weeks on the WWFE's flagship smackdown show.

Its great to see the death man thrust straight back into a main event fued against the Edge and Hunter 'The assasin' Helmsley. I can see John Hawk Bradshaw getting invlolved in this as well cos he has unfished business with the brother Grimm (death man)
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25]   Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 6:03 pm

lol! No if you read it
Quote :
i came up with a storyline idea last night and i jotted down some note's

its my idea
Back to top Go down
Mike Adamle
Muppet
Muppet
Mike Adamle

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25]   Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 6:09 pm

Oh sweet, ive joined a board with an actual WWEF memeber of staff as a member.

I know you guys have to sign an agreement that you wont give too much away but can you tell me what plans you have now you have moved the Samoan Bulldogg Umaga away from the Rawzone and onto Tuesday Smackdown.

Also do you think there is any chance you could write his cousin Samoa Joe into a storyline that involves lots of Chinese Lucha Libra style brawling?
(And before anyone says, I know Joe is with Total impact zone wrestling but I saw on tv the other day that he wont sign a contract cos he doesn't like Deisal- no surprise with the price of it these days!!!)
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25]   Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 6:11 pm

Spoiler:

No im affraid not
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25]   Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 6:12 pm

Mr.Adamle i have you quoted in My sig,Do you think Tazz is abit mean towards you
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25]   Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 6:13 pm

Seriosuly shut up now lol keep to my storline idea prettttttty pweeeease
Back to top Go down
Mike Adamle
Muppet
Muppet
Mike Adamle

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25]   Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 6:18 pm

Hello Mr Dossman and thank you for the question......

The thing with The Tazz is, he's not been in the business his whole life, he has to remember that the WWEFEF is entertainment, thats why we have the nickname 'the entertainment federation'...now for 8 years I was the host of Americas no1 entertainment show (in the 8-14 demographic, on the east coast, in a 9am slot) so I learned how to roll with talking scripted, Tazz grew up in the real fight atmosphere of the extreme fighting federation, that stuff wasn't entertainment, it was a bar fight everynight of the week and because of that he sometimes gets nervous in the face of my ice cool persona.

He'll learn with my help.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25]   Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25] EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 8:40 pm

So Mike Wink you looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25]   Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25] EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:23 am

Mike Adamle wrote:
(And before anyone says, I know Joe is with Total impact zone wrestling but I saw on tv the other day that he wont sign a contract cos he doesn't like Deisal- no surprise with the price of it these days!!!)
That actually made beer come out of my nose, but was totally worth it, your a fking genius M.....uuummm...Mike.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25]   Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25] EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 3:10 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25]   Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25] Empty

Back to top Go down

Storyline Idea [Armageddon -Wrestlemania 25]
Page 1 of 1