Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*

Go down 
+3
rock from niceboard
bazz23-v2 ®™
MaFish1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* Empty
PostSubject: DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*   DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* EmptyTue May 06, 2008 11:14 pm

Jacked from the mark fest forum, just didn't feel like discussing with a bunch of mark's....

from wz
After last night, it remains unclear as to whether D.H. Smith is a babyface or heel in WWE. Some weeks he works as a babyface, and other weeks he works as a heel. Smith seems to work in either direction based on his opponent for the night -- he's the only wrestler in WWE with this peculiar distinction. During the past two weeks on WWE.com Heat, Smith worked as a heel as his opponents were Super Crazy and Hardcore Holly on those nights. However, last night, he was back working as a babyface in his match with JBL.

In an interesting bit of trivia, since coming off of a 30-day suspension from a Wellness Policy violation six months ago, Smith still has yet to get a shred of offense in during a match on Raw. Smith has worked a grand total of three matches, and he's been mercilessly pummeled in every single one of them. Smith was massacred by Umaga in a total squash match that lasted two minutes on an episode of Raw in late February. In March, Smith appeared in the Cena & Orton vs. "The Entire Raw Roster" match. Cena defeated Smith in about 30 seconds with three of his trademark moves. Smith didn't get a lick of offense on Cena either. And of course, there was his match with JBL on Raw last night which had him carried off on a stretcher during the commercial break.

Thought's on young Harry?

First off, having watched Raw from last night, the first thing that come's to mind, what's next? They put him in with the notoriously stiff JBL, could this be to see if he could handle it? Or just another punishment since failing the drug test last year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*   DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* EmptyTue May 06, 2008 11:23 pm

If they are still punishing the kid for what he did then someone start taking casket measurements for when Jeff gets back. Razz

But to be honest he should be getting whooped in those 3 matches, Cena/Umaga/JBL, anyway things could be worse, he could be Paul burchill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*   DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* EmptyTue May 06, 2008 11:25 pm

I noticed that as well. The fact that he is a face and a heel. I prefer him as a heel to be honest as I think the crowd give him a lot of heat. It would be good if he joined the Burchills and William Regal to form a kind of Royal Court who try and take over RAW. I think this would be a great push for him and would give him lots of experience from working with a veteran like Regal.

As for the match with JBL, I think this was another punishment for the drugs suspension. I do think though that he will turn full blown heel in the next few weeks and start to pick up a few wins on Heat.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*   DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* EmptyTue May 06, 2008 11:47 pm

Good one Bazz lol!

Yeah, we all know the WWE aren't too keen on giving some one a second chance, take the pop he had when he debuted, straight away get's banned, return's, demoted to Heat, and rarely on Raw, only to job. And every one know's how bad JBL is with youngster's, look at the shoot about him in the WWE Interview section, could he be in for a small push after 'prooving' himself?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*   DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* EmptyTue May 06, 2008 11:58 pm

Yeah Iv seen those shoots on JBL before, the thing I don't get about people like him and Bobcore holly is, in an industry where people can and do get badly hurt all the time, why would you make the possibility of injury even higher by being intentionally stiff??

The whole "testing people out" thing doesn't wash with me(well unless it's regal giving Kennedy a corking left hook)
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*   DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* EmptyWed May 07, 2008 12:08 am

This is the BIG diference between the two new forum's, this one is still on the topic at hand, the other is talking about if DH is British or Canadian.... Rolling Eyes

The thing with these guy's 'testing' the new talent, and The Dudley shoot (I think) touches on this, the youngster's dont get how demanding it is so the veteran's try to worm out the one's who can take it from the one's who quit after a hard match. But with Holly, I think he's just abit bitter that he never really got any where lol. Who know's man...
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*   DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* EmptyWed May 07, 2008 12:16 am

Yeah I totally get why they would test them when their noobs, but I don't get why they would do it too guys that have been in the business for a few years. Anyway one time or another, someone always pays them back, *coughs Brock* lol

oh he's a Canadian by the way......... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*   DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* EmptyWed May 07, 2008 12:35 am

thats also why he was face that night, due to it being in canada.

clever marks.

He seems ok though, they just wanted to please the canadians though, i mean trish, rowdy roddy and DH smith in one night.

But hel be back on heat im sure till they know what to do with him?
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*   DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* EmptyWed May 07, 2008 12:39 am

Yeah rule #9 in the wwe hand book is, "thou shall be humiliated in your own backyard"
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*   DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* EmptyWed May 07, 2008 12:55 am

Rowdy Roddy have some affiliation with USA's freindly neighbour to the North? OMG, this is going the way of the other board lol.

They shoulda teamed him up with another youngster, maybe Cody Rhodes? I dunno bout that though.... Both dont seem to be ready for a good solo run... OBV that aint gonna happen as Rhodes and Holly have the tag belt's, but it make's more sense having Rhodes and Smith as a team, than Holly and Rhodes?

Burchill and Smith maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*   DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* EmptyWed May 07, 2008 1:00 am

i was just pointing out how the overdosed on canadians on that raw.

i wouldnt like to see the newer guys lumped together it never seems right.

but as soon as one of them gets a decent gimmick and wardrobe they can feature on shows properly. If of course they can handle the presure of heat first
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*   DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* EmptyWed May 07, 2008 1:16 am

Hmmm. He used to be a part of the Hart foundation, before they split up, right? (the newer one)

With two members of the new foundation on WWE TV, and with Debias hopefully coming up after he gets over the whole DUI thing, perhaps bringing teddy hart back for one more try would create a good gimmick for Smith?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*   DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* EmptyWed May 07, 2008 3:00 pm

im so sorry im gonna put a random comment but il follow it with sanity i promise.

Doesnt DH Smith look a bit like Jerry the king lawler... dh "SMITH" indeed.

but anyway, JBL did go on about the fact that the hart foundation was DEAD almost like it was coming back. Would vince risk it though. probably
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*   DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* EmptyWed May 07, 2008 3:30 pm

DH Smith only got his huge pop on his debut because it was in London, he came down to Rule Britannia, they announced who his Dad is fairly bloody sharply, and the UK fans popped for him big time. If he'd debuted in the US, the general reaction would be the usual new guy pop of 'who the fuck is this guy?'

In all bluntness, I hope his career doesn't get too far. How dumb do you have to be for your Dad to have public drug problems (and not just steroids), and die early, and still decide that taking steroids is a good idea? the dumb fuck!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*   DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* EmptyWed May 07, 2008 5:42 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
thats also why he was face that night, due to it being in canada.

clever marks.

He seems ok though, they just wanted to please the canadians though, i mean trish, rowdy roddy and DH smith in one night.

But hel be back on heat im sure till they know what to do with him?

Not just that either, they even had Orton jobbing to Jericho for the IC title in a dark match!

Are you kidding me, best match of the night and they ruin it on a dark match!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*   DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* EmptyWed May 07, 2008 5:46 pm

I think DH Smith will have a bright future in the WWE, I am never usually to bothered or hopeful when a kid comes into the business, but I really do think he has the build and the look and from what I have saw on YouTube, a decent move set to take him far with the WWE and 'The Canadian Bulldog' is a name that could get completely over as well, he has history with his dad in all and he carries the name although takes some of his own identity with it which is also good!

I think when they start listing him as 'The Canadian Bulldog DH Smith' (then just cut to the Bulldog during matches) he could be a big contender in the IC or US division in the next year to 18 months
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*   DH Smith *RAW SPOILER* Empty

Back to top Go down

DH Smith *RAW SPOILER*
Page 1 of 1