Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)

Go down 
+11
Joker-C4lum
invincibleILeak
Geronimo
He is back
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Sexton_hardcastle
MaFish1
bazz23-v2 ®™
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
King Macca
Marty McFry
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 8:33 pm

I dont think everyone on here is a geek like marty does, although i have suspisions about some, wrestling forums being a strange thing to go on really, dont know why i do

i know if i could get a job and one i enjoyed id just fuck off anyway.

if you leave your booze out at a party, i consider it mine, but i pretend to be polite usualy

i dont kill threads Razz

im quite disapointed that im posting still, in my mind wrestling is better when you know fuck all about it.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 8:48 pm

- I miss the WUMS and marks sometimes when there is nothing to debate about.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 8:50 pm

I dont get why people moan about there being less debate here, when its them who were the only ones who debated anyway. Anyone else that existed just posted arse and made people shout at them.

and nor do i care

i also think we should advertise this site somewhere and get idiots and sane people alike to join. then we wont have to long for the idiots to argue at.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 8:55 pm

I think that's why people argue with Doss alot, you feel he's the closeest thing to a mark you've got, in fact I'm quite suprised ou haven't ganged up on me.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 8:58 pm

people just get annoyed at him cos he bullshits alot.

i for one miss rinsing the dick heads though.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 9:05 pm

Let's get this abit riskay....

Doss and Dumbhammer are stupid fuck's and Leak is the biggest brown nose Ive seen on the net... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 9:42 pm

Mafish's Raps are dodgy and lack gripping lyrics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 9:54 pm

Na Kermit, it's just your feeble mind cant grasp the concept's.... Doss of Destiny, guess who? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:04 pm

yes thats me

No i can grasp the concept ohh wo

Tha Don

never heard that before,i think that youre basic sense of lyrics and rhythm is down the swanson laggon along with the rest of rap
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:10 pm

also Saquib was not a good Admin or poster he was a mark and a load of shite when it came to Debate he had no balls and never banned anyone unless they really WUMMED which ment the site closed down because of spam
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:11 pm

Lol, thank's for that, here's to the dumbest member of the board! "yes that's me, oh wait, no that aint me..." VOTING OPEN FOR DUMBEST POST OF THE YEAR!

If you dont know musical structure and the basic's of counting bar's, how the fuck can you even have a conversation about the most basic of music? Yes it would seem that Hip Hop is way more complex than you can handle! Dont worry though, I heard Bob The Builder has a new single out this Christmas....
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:13 pm

Oh wait was that a Joke,Funny,yes,Im not saying i got perfect pitch but i appreciate good music no i aint saying you aint a good musician im just saying IMO what youve produced(What off it i heard)Does not impress me nor does most of rap,but some rap can be good

(Mafish im not having a go,youre a good poster i just dont like youre stuff and most rap)
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:18 pm

Should I even dignify that with an answer? He's pulled a Doss! lol!

I aint trying to impress no one, but let's say some one must be listening, hence the (tiny) buzz I had, the record label, the producer's, the rapper's Ive worked with, the venture to Baby J's (yeah look Baby J up mate, you'd be suprised)....
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:21 pm

Mate as im saying im not saying youre bad im not saying youre crap but i dont like you what youre pullling out of the bag i dont like the music youve produced i dont care if you worked with the Mitcheel Brothers or Michael Jackosn i dont like what off it ive heard thats my honest opinion,You dont think im a good poster,i dont like youre music,you should no you aint going to sail through music without criticism
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:27 pm

Lol, Doss, I only said you weren't the brightest member, and trust me, I aint the only one, it's shit like this, dragging it on for so long, not needed, but crit me all you want, I aint trying to make music that any one but me, and other Hip Hop head's like, so if you dont listen you really aren't in my demographic. Why would you care if you dont like it? Why would I care if you dont like it?

Doss, pulled a Doss again!
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:30 pm

Well this Doss pulled a Doss s nonsense well just looks stupid,Oh and trust me those other memebrs well i think they are pricks and dickheads withut naming anybody and i rather be disliked than be a lickarse
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:32 pm

Leak, he's talking to you! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 11:12 pm

Another thread killed by dosspot, all I know is, if I made music, and I don't, but IF I did, I would be more worried if someone like doss DID like it.

Doss, the Simon cowell(or should that be the Irish one) of the Heelboard, and just as much a tit too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 2:06 am

Macclads wrote:
People of minimal intelligence should be sterilised before they can produce children.

Thats exactly what James Whale said, i agree with almost everything that man says including that
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 3:05 am

What The Fuck?????
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 10:57 am

Macclads wrote:
Brummies sound retarded

People that support City, Newcastle, etc that think that they are a big club. You've won feck all for years and years (sorry Pablo)

its fine its your oppinion. my oppinion is that we are a big club, just not a big "top 4" club. i think that any team that can constantly qualify for europe is a big club. and newcastle has been doing that virtually every year for the last 10-15 years or so.

in terms of trophies, we havent won anything in 39 years, not 50 as the media would like to let you believe.
for some reason, everyone in the media forgets that newcastle won the uefa cup back in 1969

infact the media have been saying newcastle havent won anything for 50 years for the past 5 years! surely time moves along!
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 1:01 pm

I think the main problem is with the definition.
If Newcastle/Spurs/City etc are to be called big clubs then the 'big' four should be deemed Super clubs or something.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 2:15 pm

Sherriff Pablo wrote:

in terms of trophies, we havent won anything in 39 years, not 50 as the media would like to let you believe.
for some reason, everyone in the media forgets that newcastle won the uefa cup back in 1969
!

Oh didn't you know, the UEFA Cup only counts as a proper trophy when Liverpool win it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 3:41 pm

But that was in their 'treble' year Bazz!
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 4:16 pm

What really pisses me off is West Ham fans going on about how they won the world cup!!

ENGLAND WON IT AND SO WHAT IF MOST OF THEM WERE FROM WEST HAM!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next