Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)

Go down 
+11
Joker-C4lum
invincibleILeak
Geronimo
He is back
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Sexton_hardcastle
MaFish1
bazz23-v2 ®™
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
King Macca
Marty McFry
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) Empty
PostSubject: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:49 pm

Obvious what this is.....

-I get almost as much enjoyment seeing Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea lose as I do United winning (almost)

-I couldn't give a fuck about...

THE CREDIT CRUNCH
THE ENVIRONMENT
EXTINCTION OF CERTAIN ANIMALS
LABOUR OR TORIES IN POWER

Because they don't effect me personally.

-Im entertained by Winehouse,Dohertys and Spears personal problems.

-I think newspapers are only worth reading after a terrorist attack/major worldwide incident

-I marked out for 9/11 and while the loss of life was tragic and I would never condoned what they did, feel honoured to have lived through, and watched live such a monumental event in human history.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:56 pm

Princess fecking Diana - she died 10 years ago, she was a right slut and didnt give two rats asses about all the common folk that cried into their pillows every night. Get over it!

Madeline McCanns parents - did it or not, you still left your toddler while you went out to get pissed!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:02 pm

-Im looking forward to when the Queen dies so we get some time off work, and I hope its during summer.
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:07 pm

I have no sympathy for the McCanns.

I'm finding the whole Austrian incest thing quite amusing (yes, I'm a sick little bastard)

I don't care that England aren't going to Euro 2008

I have no interest in the premiership or the Champions League at all. Far too predictable, and most top-level footy players are absolute pricks.

Totally agree about Diana too.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:09 pm

I mark for bombings in this country.

I hate ALL fucking religions.

I hate the Monarchy and if they all died tomorrow, I genuinely wouldn't give two shits.

The environment can go to hell.

I don't care when a famous person dies.

Footballers are NOT overpaid.

Euthanasia should be made legal.

Public hanging should be brought back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:11 pm

The Olympics

Cobble together a load of shit sports that normally you wouldnt watch and suddenly it becomes a multi billon dollar franchise.
Bollocks to it.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:16 pm

I was reading some of the above and I suddeny got all angry at one of the opinons and was preparing my reply when I suddenly realised thats the point of this thread. Duh!

-I dislike a certain 'ethnic minority' because, despite how rascist it sounds, they smell and are rude!

-I like it when I read 'footballer A,B and C have roasted a 19 year old fan - good, thats what I would be doing as well.

-Drug cheats in sport dont bother me, let them all take it then we'll have some real cometitions when everyones throwing javelins 23 miles.

-I respect old people wether they deserve it or not.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:20 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
I was reading some of the above and I suddeny got all angry at one of the opinons and was preparing my reply when I suddenly realised thats the point of this thread. Duh!

Which one got you angry??(not to start an argument, I'm just curious)

The incest one?

Last edited by bazz23-v2 on Tue May 06, 2008 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:21 pm

People of minimal intelligence should be sterilised before they can produce children.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:25 pm

-I think paedophiles should be put on a island and huntered by man and beast, live on TV.

- I would steal anything from shops if I thought I would get away with it.

-Ive toyed with the idea of going out late at night with a balaclava on and beating up Chavs that I dont like the look of.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:26 pm

It wasn't one of yours Bazz, I cant remember which it was without going back a page but its not one on this page.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:28 pm

When they do the charity advert telling you that little Timmy from Ethiopia has to walk 15 miles to get fresh water my response is 'Move to the pissin well, you live in at best a corrigated shed, at worst a mud hut, not exactly relocation relocation'
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:28 pm

I think maybe I should qualify my comment about finding the Austrian incest thing funny...

It's not the actual abuse side of it - I agree with Marty that all paedphiles should be killed, it's the 'other' side - his wife not knowing, lodger's now emerging and declaring that they knew what was happening (then why the hell not say anything before?). That's the part I find 'funny' - exactly how do you explain 3 grandkids appearing, your daughter going missing and wifey just shrugging 'Ok?'.

Hope that explains things...
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:32 pm

Macclads wrote:
When they do the charity advert telling you that little Timmy from Ethiopia has to walk 15 miles to get fresh water my response is 'Move to the pissin well, you live in at best a corrigated shed, at worst a mud hut, not exactly relocation relocation'
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:33 pm

No need to explain, Iv not really been interested in that story so didn't know all those details.

Add killing all paedos to my bringing back public hanging and we have one hell of a primetime TV show(Im thinking ITV)
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:33 pm

No need to explain yourself on this thread.

debate is banned on here, these are OUR opinions, they dont have to be defended....

-I own the Ultra Edition Lord of the Rings trilogy just because of the packaging, I actually think the movies are over-long overindulgent shite.

-I love comic book movies and especially the 5 superman films but think comics are fucking shit and have never read one (I own the death of superman one and have never read it)

-If someone writes something on here with bad grammer or spelling and it takes more than normal to read I DON'T BOTHER - I know its only a forum and thats why I dont complain about it but for fucks sake, spare a thought for your readers.

-People who smoke near me outside get dirty looks off me as I move away from them.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:40 pm

-I arrogantly link the death of Wrestling-606 with my banning from there.

-I love revenge as opposed to turning the other cheek.

-I could count the amount of people on one hand I wouldn't double cross if it meant me being a success in life and being rich ect (those people are my son and wife)
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:41 pm

- I can't stand going to Exeter matches and seeing kids turn up wearing Arsenal / Man Yoo / Liverpool shirts.

- I stand on snails if they look particularly crunchy

- When I see road safety adverts, I just want to drive faster

- I get really pissed off at forum members who's sole style of debating is 'well you're wrong. I'm right', then delete your comments arguing with them.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:41 pm

Baby on board stickers

What's the bloody point with them?

Oh sorry I seem to be losing control of my vehicle, oh no there's a car with a baby on board sticker, oh I'll quickly regain control of my car and hit something else instead.

No the sign is purely there to show that you have had sex at least once and you work properly.
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:47 pm

Mobile phones - I was much happier not having one, and I'm still annoyed with my lady for making me get a new one.

The word 'Lush' - maybe just a Westcountry thing, but annoys the living fuck out of me.

People who ask what team I support, then follow it up with 'No, what Premier team do you support?' I DON'T!!! GET OVER IT!!!
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:55 pm

I don't have a mobile and the looks I get from people when you tell them that, they look at you like you're a retard!

And in contrast to Grecian's:
People that moan when I do support both Man Utd and Macclesfield Town, one I've supported from an early age (4) , one's my home town and much much cheaper to go to.

Charity sellers in town centres, It's like a bloody assault course to get down the main street where I live to avoid them all with Wateraid, Big Issue, man playing instrument, the Bible mob and Student rag sellers all after your money.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:58 pm

This is turning into a things I dont like as opposed to an 'opinions I have that others wont share thread.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:05 pm

-Not an opinion but I would have taken credit for the two threads ive created today if I knew no one would find out. (Bazz and Gaffer would see it was stolen)

-I dislike just about everybody I work with and don't care if they know.

-I pay very little attention to natural disasters if the victims 1st language isnt English (100,000 dead in Borneo and ive bearely read a word about it, small Earthquake in Norwich that knocks the moss off the roof and im up at the crack of dawn buying the Norwich Gazette)
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:11 pm

- Christmas is a waste of time - I like the days off, but why not do that in summer?

- Strikes - I completely disagree with them, and everything they stand for.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:14 pm

-domestic violence is WRONG WRONG WRONG but sometimes, SOMETIMES a girl deservesa backhander - she wouldnt get one off me EVER but sometimes.....!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next