Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Topic of the day

Go down 
+7
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
He is back
bazz23-v2 ®™
worthy
rock from niceboard
Geronimo
invincibleILeak
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:33 pm

I thought I'd start a topic of the day thread, where we have a different topic from the news every day.

First one.

The teachers are on strike, well some of them, they want more pay, even though they get on average £33,000 more than a police officer and nurse. The NUT is the union that have gone on strike.
What are your thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:43 pm

Absoulutly fucking brilliant
NO SCHOOL!!!!
good thing to had loads of work in for today:)
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:45 pm

I'm still at school as only 8 teachers are on strike, which is why I'm probably looking at this as negative, I think the teachers are greedy, I think they'll come crawling back eventually without the extra money.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:56 pm

They are greedy. They get more holidays than the average worker, they get paid more than the average worker and they work less than the average worker. It is ridiculous they are going on strike. They should shut their mouths and know their roles! Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:58 pm

lol!

They have a really easy job, I can understand maybe the high school teachers, they have to work with people going through adolesance, and they will have more than one class, and alot more work to mark. It's when the primary school teachers go on strike, where the only marking they have to do is put a stamp on someones work.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:00 pm

That is true, also most of them don't know what they are doing! If a child in the class doesn't understand something, they just ignore them and pretend they didn't hear the child.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:00 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:37 pm

With some of the wankers and there parents who the teachers have to deal with at school these days, they deserve a pay rise (or even a medal).
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:45 pm

I agree that some of the parents can be twats and are difficult to deal with but I still don't think they should get a pay rise. If they want a pay rise however, couldn't they have just sorted it by agreeing a deal with the Government not by going on strike and making the children suffer.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:01 pm

Do you know exactly what every teacher gets paid(FACT teachers in the WROST areas get paid "less" than the one's in better areas)?? and you say they "work less than the average worker"?? the school day might finish at around 3pm but that doesn't mean they fuck off home as soon as the bell rings, lessons have to be planed they don't just happen, and how do you think work gets marked?? because it's not by Prayer and happy thoughts.

add that too all the thick fucks, that pass as kids today, and their even worse moron parents, then yeah they should be given a rise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:06 pm

Those are some good points and thinking about it, I am probably wrong and maybe they should get a pay rise but is this really the right way to go about it? Striking in the middle of term. Couldn't the unions have meetings with the Government and try to settle this without having to resort to strikes. And if they have to go on strike, couldn't they have done it during the school holidays when they are planning the lessons. Surely this would be as effective as going on strike during school?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:24 pm

Going on strike is always a last resort, the unions would of have been having meetings for months and months, how striking during the holidays would help is beyond me.

MP's would rather give themselves a pay rise though(something they have done 4-out of the last 5 years by the way), priorities in this country are all fucked up.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:37 pm

I bet you today won't be the last day they go on strike as well. The Government will refuse to give teachers the pay rise and then the teachers will strike again. This is only affecting the future of the UK as teachers should be in the classroom teaching our kids who will run this country one day.
Instead, teachers are striking instead of teaching because the Government keep fobbing off teachers and not giving them what they want.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:53 pm

a strike is where the students most suffers to be honest but the teachers really need a rise in their pay they do so much for the whole nation
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:14 pm

Before I snaffled up my new, all-singing exciting job, I worked for the Civil Service. The problem is the pay offer teachers, police, fireman have all been offered is 2 and a half %. Add in the cost of living, and it's a pay cut, effectively - council tax is through the roof (I pay £120 for that currently), it's £15 a week more expensive for food, £1.20 for diesel... the 'pay rise' effectlively becomes a price cut. I now work in University admissions, and deal with teachers and lecturers daily - their job does not start and end at the same time as the scrotes.

They're striking at the moment for the most impact - it's got their campaign more publicity than doing it when all the the kids are off school. The thing is, (as I know well) if you work for the Governement in any sort of capacity, you get told what your pay-rise will be. There's hardly any negiotiation, so sometimes, striking is all you can do.

Hell, I've got all political...
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:05 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:
a strike is where the students most suffers to be honest but the teachers really need a rise in their pay they do so much for the whole nation

Its only a one day strike though so no one is effected
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:52 am

Todays Topic:

Ideas?

One in 5 kids self harm

That other strike.

Are two that come to mind, or we could bring back an old topic, like Reality T.V., good or bad.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:12 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
Todays Topic:

One in 5 kids self harm

Now if only it were more.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:18 pm

Kids who self harm blaim it on bands who sing about shooting themselves when they get dumped or Hanging yourself when youre mom gives out,Bullshit like that pollutes minds
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:25 pm

kids who harmed themself are really stupid i mean why would the hell do you have to arm yourself to show love for a rock band.

marylin manson fans do it and i find it absolutely useless
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:27 pm

Topic of the day: Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 3:20 pm

is invincble a post whore
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 4:50 pm

Why are Chelsea such lucky bastards!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 9:31 pm

Come on dossman, just 'cos I had one day where I wrote a bit too much to your liking 'cos I had 5 computer periods, before school, first lesson, lunch and 6th lesson, and then after school. Anyway apart from the 100 club and Marmite article the rest of the stuff I posted was good.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:07 pm

Topic of the day today:
Who would you rather be PM, Gordon Brown or david cameron?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Topic of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day Empty

Back to top Go down

Topic of the day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next