Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)

Go down 
+11
Joker-C4lum
invincibleILeak
Geronimo
He is back
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Sexton_hardcastle
MaFish1
bazz23-v2 ®™
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
King Macca
Marty McFry
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:26 pm

Maccs, well said.

Im someone who once suggested making up t-shirts saying. "we fucked diana's rotting corpse" or similar, cant remember the wording lol

People thinking that corpses are infact the people they once loved etc. No there just some shit in the ground, the sooner graveyards dont have names of people in, the better.

When we die, thats it.

Why do christians talk about heaven asif they think the life "THAT GOD GAVE THEM" is shit. Its like, oh heaven is everything u want or whatever, surely thats disrespecting the world "that he made" hahaha tossers.

Southerners are mainly cunts.

I hate scousers and i dont know why. Nor do i care why.

I think somtimes some people deserve to get shot etc.

No ones death is more important that your own so newspapers can fuck off and news and all that bullshit.

I laughed when i heard that SMart guy hung himself.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:30 pm

Might get some stick for this but, female's are evil (the one's I know any way), Manipulative, money grabbing, trouble causing, they would start you fighting with a stranger just to 'see if you can take him'. You think your a player, they KNOW who's the player! Evil or Very Mad

Not to be overly bitter though, they do have one good quality.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:32 pm

Theres having opinions people wont agree with Sexton then there is being controversial and offensive for the sake of it!

Oh well!

- i also hate scousers and dont know why - it think their accent makes them sound like muggers and lowlife, I think the scottish accent makes them sound like thugs, I think the welsh accent makes them sound thick, ditto the south country accent.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:33 pm

Hindus generally stink and eat dodgy foods before spouting on about how great India is and how it will have a great fucking economy in 2100 well guess what

I dont give a shit ill be dead

Walt Disney did not get frozen he is dead face the facets

Tony Blair resigned purposley to make Gordon Brown look bad

George Bush is a good leader

The pope is a fucking ledgend all his insults aimed at Muhammed were justified
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:39 pm

-trance ,dance, techno and all that noisy no words music is shit.

-Ive never seen the Godfather trilogy becasue the 1st one was shite and ive had the boxset since it came out.

-I feel a pussy when I tell people that I dont watch UFC because its 'too real' i only tell them this because the real reason 'its not as good as Wrestling' is too embarassing.

- I would rather my son turned into the bullier than the bullied, I will however hurt anyone that does bully him - my dad did it for me and it works!

-I don't consider Frank Lampard brave at all - his mum was, he isn't!

-I hate the press building Cristiano Ronaldo upto these heights because I know they are waiting for the fall - and they will manafacture that fall if it doesnt come within the next 2 years.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:43 pm

Kevin Doyle deserves a round of applause during the wekk that his Cousin was murdered along with her 2 children he stayed playing for reading thats braver than Fat Frank

Avram Grant is better than Jose Mourinho and Gary Johnson is currently Englands best Manager

Fabio Cappelo will be a flop,Giovanni Trappatonni will lead Ireland to the semis of SA 2010

I would love a world war 3 because with modern technoligies we could have a real War movie
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:47 pm

"I would love a world war 3"

your a dick.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:49 pm

- i don't give a damn a fuck about religion

-i don't give a damn about politics if i have to enter it i will enter it for my own interest like everyone

- i am 100% competitive whether it is in class or in life. i don't give a damn fuck whether the guy or girl next to me was ill on a day and i can't be arsed to give him or her my notes.

- i don't give a damn fuck whether i am of origin of the hindu religion. i don't care if people called a paki or something like that.

-i don't have a mobile phone and i don't care about it whether people can think i am a retard or not they can go and fuck themself with their mobile.

- george bush sucks
- the pope sucks
- mohamed did suck
-i am not a glory hunter, i just like manchester and realmadrid and that freedom of choice you can't do a fuck about it

"I would love a world war 3 because with modern technoligies we could have a real War movie"

i agree with marty on that
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:49 pm

Brummies sound retarded

People that support City, Newcastle, etc that think that they are a big club. You've won feck all for years and years (sorry Pablo)
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:51 pm

Marty its freedom of opinions i didnt criticise what you said)
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:55 pm

yes but you can't say that you want a world war 3 as the two world war humanity has suffered a lot

read more doss, you need to change your way of thinking

sorry for saying but you need to change it really
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:56 pm

(By my comment i meant id like to see a world war 3 because you could view as in what war is really like im saying as in see the war what its like then make it not happen,its confusing)
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:58 pm

I hate Joos

I hate people from Ipswich

I hate my 'mate' that pervs on ma girl mates and then wonders y i bitch slap the shit outta him!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:02 pm

alright im going to write this as what i meant

I would love to see the effects a war world war 3 would have on the current world i would also like to see a documentry about the war with real footage form the battle field i would not like to see millions killed or anything like that all i care the war coan be between robots i would just like to see reactions and what would the EU or the Un do
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:03 pm

-When I see 'ethnic minorities' driving flash car I immediatly think they either own a load opf corner shops/crap clothes shops or are drug dealers.

-I dont like being on the tube/plane with 'certain ethnic minorities' after 9/11 and 7/7

-Because it doesnt effect anyone I know or will ever know in my lifetime I think global warming is a good thing if it means britain actually gets a summer worthy of the name.

-I dont talk to overweight or ugly girls when im out because im not attracted to them.

-I dislike people who are just like me.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:08 pm

i would marry any female actor under 30 no matter what they look like just for their money i would even marry some older ones Jennifer Anniston and such as

Theres no such thing as Bisexual its just being greedy

Dykes are just trying to be diffrent

Most women were made to clean

I would vote for Obama just to see what happens

I would do Oprah Winfrey
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:10 pm

you just want to see a war because you didn't see the other two

ok let's me picture this for you

nuclear bombs exploding everywhere

American and iranien suffers from anormalities because of the bioligical warfare

is that enough for you,doss
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:12 pm

im saying id like to see one like In star wras or something like with robots and clones and stuff
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:13 pm

they would inevitably turn on muppets though Wink
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:17 pm

Dont ruin this thread.

-I would marry for money. (if I wasnt with someone)

-If someone was to spend as much time on the net as I do I would consider them a fucking geek.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:20 pm

- i would like to see sexton as pope and president of usa adding lols everywhere

-i would like to see a president in uk, i just don't know why

-i would like to make hitler revive a bit, so that i can punish him with all those type of torturing machines

- i would propose my gf again lol
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:31 pm

-This thread will be dead within the hour because of 'the thread killer'

-I will return to the forum from which I came untill I find another topic to rip-off.

-If I meet someone new who claims to be a wrestling fan I will immediatly assume he is a mark and childish - under no circumstance will I discuss anything 'insider' untill he/she does it will still take ages before I reveal my true love for the sport.

-I feel bad about the way I treat/speak to certain people on here and on other forums but just cant help myself at the time.

-If I didnt have a family I probably wouldnt go out at all - my time would be spent on facebook, forums and GTA IV .

-Im probably wrong because im not one but in my mind I think everyone of your are sad geeks for liking wrestling and joining a forum to discuss it.

-I wouldnt admit to anyone who caught me posting on here what I was doing - I would lie
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:49 pm

-I don't for one second believe real when he talks about "school" and such like.

-I hate people that buy OK/Hello magazine.
-I hate people IN OK/Hello magazine.

-I can't wait for Amy Winehouse to die.

-I don't give a fuck what foreigners think of Britain(we hate you too)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:54 pm

"I hate people that buy OK/Hello magazine"

This ties in with......

-Girls annoy the shit out of me because they buy mags like heat and Starmag just to read where so-and-so has been shopping and some made up stories about Celebs having marital problems- the more I think about how seriously girls take the reading of these magazines the more they annoy me.

I dont think thats 'an opinion you wont like though'

-Gordon Brown doesnt look like a leader, nor does any of the opposition.

-George Bush does look like a leader despite his shortcomings.

- I want Obama to win but no result will effect me at all.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 8:02 pm

I hate it when the mothers of fat kids agree to go on a show about their fat kids and then cry when they are told their kid is fat WTF they must know i mean the whole point of being fat is that you cant freaking miss them and they have obvious health problems!

I hate S@qib as this site will take at least another couple months before it really takes off!

I hate it that people even at my age think it is right for them (men) to treat them (women) with disrespect and as objects.

I hate people that disagree with what you are saying and then when you ask them what they think is wrong they come back with a responce like Its my opinion and i have my rights as if i dont know that and now think your a jackass for being a prick.

I FUCKING HATE GLORY HUNTERS THAT SAY I CAN SUPPORT MAN U COZ I LIKE RED OR CHELSEA COZ I WENT TO LONDON!!! UR FROM NORWICH YOU DICKHEADS SUPPORT THEM!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)   Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinions people wont agree with (off topic edition)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next