Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get Umaga over!

Go down 
+7
Joker-C4lum
bazz23-v2 ®™
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
He is back
Marty McFry
Doomhammer
the-gaffer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:01 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:
well i don't find it interesting when everyone agrees with everyone(that is you and marty)

it doesn't make the conversation a debate but rather two guys who are talking and who are talking the same thing but using different words

So just because you dont find it interesting you decide to stomp your feet and act like a hurt little girl just because two people are trying to have a conversation!

Debates are good but there is no need to create an argument just for the sake of it, its alright to actually agree on things, and what if me or Marty or Bazz actually agree on a lot of things, I believe its more to do with the fact that we have the same views on wrestling and the same feelings on what way we want the WWE to head in, I dont mind if they dont agree with me on things, its highly likely since we have an opinion on most subjects, like this one in fact, Marty thought I stole the article and he came on to chin me on it, so its not like we decide write we will gang up on Madrid, we simply share the same views and why should be change them just to keep you entertained?
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:14 pm

point to be noted, i didn't put bazz in it i just said two guys
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:17 pm

So how does two guys constitute in you saying "well i don't find it interesting when everyone agrees with everyone(that is you and marty)"

So your everyone agrees with everyone statement really just means gaffer and Marty?

Make up your mind!
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:22 pm

can't you see on the thread it is just you and marty who are agreeing with each other

when i said everyone i sed everyone on this thread except me

though i agree if umaga was not make to talk english and he needs a good manger
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:53 pm

Well if me and Marty are agreeing and you then say "though i agree if umaga was not make to talk english and he needs a good manger" then what the hell are you going on about!

You have intentionally set out to create an argument, I guess TV in Mauritius must be dull today, then at the end of it you have said you agree with the sentiments anyway, yet you fail to tell me how I have contradicted myself, the only one doing that was you!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:55 pm

Acting like a pathetic little WUM will not make your point appear any more valid!

Wha a waste of time this has become, well done, I guess you have got what you wanted, no wonder this place is dead!
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:19 pm

i said i agree only with that part that if wwe doesn't make umaga speal english or opt for a gimmick change then i agree that umaga will need a manager good on the mic

look dude when you came here you said this place is dead and you ARE still here why don't go to that forum, you and marty are talking about,permanently.

you think that without guys like you there is no forum you are wrong dude, millions of wrestling forums are existing without you!!!
ok if you find this place dead then you should go.

if you call me a wum because i didn't say i agree with gaffer then it is ok.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:21 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:
point to be noted, i didn't put bazz in it i just said two guys

UUUMMMM

realmadrid2manu wrote:
then bazz says he didn't agree( which i completely respect his opinion)

then marty who didn't agree again(which i find quite bizarre that all you three agree all the same things)
then i prove marty's statement, that samaon savages have the bulldozer, was wrong and it was a human reflex

Their is a BIG reason we agree a lot, and that's called commonsense.

Commonsense says Umaga's gimmick WORKS so shouldn't be changed, so shock/horror, we agree that it shouldn't. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:23 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:

look dude when you came here you said this place is dead and you ARE still here why don't go to that forum, you and marty are talking about,permanently..

Arr now i get it, never mind. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 9:41 pm

I don't think to much needs to be done with Umaga to make him at main event level, just slight changes may help, a manager would most probably do wonder's, tho im not to sure who could fit into that role, Eric Bischoff? Tho that is most probably out of the question... I would have also said Vince Mcmahon would be perfect but he has already used him at WM23 and he lost the "big" match.

Suddenly speaking English would not help him, it would just be stupid, maybe learning basic words so he could get on the mic a bit would be good.

Personally id like to see Umaga join a faction before moving to main event, maybe used ass a enforcer, make him really hated by the fans before he jumps to main event.

He definitly has the talent, it just needs to be utilised correctly. At the moment he is a jobber and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:25 am

realmadrid2manu wrote:

look dude when you came here you said this place is dead and you ARE still here why don't go to that forum, you and marty are talking about,permanently.

When have you saw me actually mentioning it other than answering Marty?

Well?

Come on tell me?

Last edited by Gaff on Fri May 02, 2008 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:28 am

realmadrid2manu wrote:

I called you a WUM because your acting like a jumped up little prick thats all, I dont care if you agree with me, your opinion means nothing to me anyway, but if you ever did have something decent to say I would listen to it, instead I find myself having to answer a tantrum filled little boy who is getting hairs on his cock and is having a panic fest about it!

Shut the fuck up and grow up

I called you a WUM because you ADMITTED you dont like people agreeing with each other yet still say you AGREE with the point I made!

That to me is being a WUM
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:31 am

realmadrid2manu wrote:

you think that without guys like you there is no forum you are wrong dude, millions of wrestling forums are existing without you!!!
ok if you find this place dead then you should go.

This place is dead, because idiots like you would rather be a WUM on another board than spend time on here, your life is a goner, you spent most of your life on that other board preying to be accepted, you should be out getting your hole!

I come on here when I want to because I want to, since when do you call the shots idiot child?

Since when do you tell me what forum I can and cant go on?

Dont bother posting back to me, I dont even want to see anymore of your pathetic broken little girl English respond yo me, you stick to your private messages rape victim thats all you can muster!

Moron
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:32 am

[C4lum][TexasRattlesnake] wrote:
I don't think to much needs to be done with Umaga to make him at main event level, just slight changes may help, a manager would most probably do wonder's, tho im not to sure who could fit into that role, Eric Bischoff? Tho that is most probably out of the question... I would have also said Vince Mcmahon would be perfect but he has already used him at WM23 and he lost the "big" match.

Suddenly speaking English would not help him, it would just be stupid, maybe learning basic words so he could get on the mic a bit would be good.

Personally id like to see Umaga join a faction before moving to main event, maybe used ass a enforcer, make him really hated by the fans before he jumps to main event.

He definitly has the talent, it just needs to be utilised correctly. At the moment he is a jobber and nothing else.

C4l be careful mate, dont want to be seen as agreeing with "Everyone"

Manuel will be on to you!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 6:14 am

realmadrid2manu wrote:

you see the rock who is the cousin a of umaga was a talented guy and if wwe had put the samoan gimmick on him then l

i think the rock had a samoan gimmick for a point. idk if it's been said already, didn't feel like reading.

While not a full time handler, anyone think that Edge would do umaga good, (as in umaga being an enforcer for edge). I'm sure that Edge could use someone to fight taker on his days off.

Or maybe Matt Striker, he's decent, not really doin anything, and they would have some dumb comedy segments with Umaga learning english in Striker's Classroom.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 9:46 am

Yeah Rock did play up to his Samoan roots when he first joined didn't he. he was the polar opposite of the Samoan Umaga plays if memory serves (all smiles and handshakes)

Umagas character is a little too far moved from reality if he doesnt have a manager or a handler cos lets face it, in Kayfabe terms we are supposed to accept that this wild Samoan who doesn't speak English and has a temper problem manages to get himself to the arena each week & arrive on Q for his matches etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:59 am

Marty i think thats a good Idea,Umaga (Kayfabe)Not showing up strolling to the ring in the middle of matches or just walking in on Promos just make him look more like he is crazy because to everyone i know(Mark or not)they just say he is a fat guy with make up on the gimmick is to hard to blieve
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 1:23 pm

Gaff wrote:
[C4lum][TexasRattlesnake] wrote:

C4l be careful mate, dont want to be seen as agreeing with "Everyone"

Manuel will be on to you!

just quoting that if case sexton come back, so that you don't edit it like the other one btw i don't have anything that c4lum is agreeing with you, i just said when two guys are pretending to be one the same page i call it hypocrisy simple

you call my english broken well look at yours firstly preying is not written like you wrote it but rather praying now don't tell me you mean hunt by saying preying!!! Laughing

i didn't told you to go i gave you an advice, go to another place where everyone agrees with you to make your argument seems the correct one.

Gaff wrote:
realmadrid2manu wrote:

I
called you a WUM because your acting like a jumped up little prick
thats all, I dont care if you agree with me, your opinion means nothing
to me anyway, but if you ever did have something decent to say I would
listen to it, instead I find myself having to answer a tantrum filled
little boy who is getting hairs on his cock and is having a panic fest
about it!

Shut the fuck up and grow up

I called you a WUM
because you ADMITTED you dont like people agreeing with each other yet
still say you AGREE with the point I made!

That to me is being a WUM
you love to talk about cocks isn't it????

if that makes me a wum then you are the biggest one here

so one advice grow up retard
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 1:28 pm

and i have a life you fool

having a life doesn't necessarily mean to go out and drink so much alcohol that you can't even remeber your name
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:03 pm

"just quoting that if case sexton come back, so that you don't edit it like the other one btw i don't have anything that c4lum is agreeing with you, i just said when two guys are pretending to be one the same page i call it hypocrisy simple"

How are we 'pretending to be on the same page' or Pretending to be one person' cos I dont have a clue what your talking about.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:07 pm

pretending to be on the same page marty not the same people as i know you are not
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:19 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:
just quoting that if case sexton come back, so that you don't edit it like the other one btw i don't have anything that c4lum is agreeing with you, i just said when two guys are pretending to be one the same page i call it hypocrisy simple

WTF are you even talking about real?? two people agree and its hypocrisy?? can you explain that one?

Some people don't agree with your call for a gimmick change, and next thing your toys are out of the pram, grow the fuck up.

THE END
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Umaga was given a manager I wouldn't want it to be Striker, although I find him amusing, that's not really the way Umaga's character should go IMO.

For me all they would really have to do, to get him up to main event(ish) level, is have him destroy one of the big guns(properly), and have that person stay off TV, but I fear(well not really, but ...you know!) more jobbing is on the cards for the time being.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:21 pm

i said these two guys(gaf and marty), as they always agree on everything which is kinda of impossible!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:24 pm

Bazz who would you suggest he puts out of action i can only think Cena while he goes making movies but he wasnt on Raw so i think hes gone,Id like to see him on ECW in a feud with Kane,Because i think Shelton Benjamin could do with a feud against Burke or Punk(If its against Burke id say turn Burke face)as for a manger for Umaga id reccomend Mick Foley,Foley could say he sees a young Cacctus Jack inside Umaga a guy who aint afraid to put his body on the line and that would fit in with him and Kane for the ECW championship
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:24 pm

No, real you also mentioned me, look back and see because I quoted you(two can play that game).

Oh and while your reading, read the part where I explain why we(they) agree on a lot of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get Umaga over!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next