Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get Umaga over!

Go down 
+7
Joker-C4lum
bazz23-v2 ®™
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
He is back
Marty McFry
Doomhammer
the-gaffer
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

How to get Umaga over! Empty
PostSubject: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 3:29 am

I think the title might be slightly misleading, I believe that Umaga is already over as such in the WWE, he is always considered for a main event match even if he does appear to be a jobber to the stars on RAW and at Wrestlemania even SMACKDOWNS very own Batista despite being the better worker of the two!

I think he needs to change over to the blue brand, that would be the first step in making Umaga a realistic possibility for the Heavyweight title, I also think plans to turn him baby-face would not be the right move at this time, I think he needs to spend more time as a monster heel, however suddenly remembering he can talk English I dont think will do him any favours either.

I think he needs a manager, someone excellent on the mic, someone so pissed off with his role in the WWE that he has decided to go out and get himself the monster of the the WWE, someone who will come in and give this manager something to be proud of!

I think the perfect guy for this role would be one Mr Teddy Long!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:15 am

Teddy long would be great, maybe mr Estrada, if he gets booted off ECW.
(though to be honest, idk how good he is, i just know he used to work with umaga)

Paul Bearer, if he's not doing anything might be a good choice too.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 9:55 am

Did you steel this thread from you know where? im sure I saw similiar on there today.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:56 am

marty you are trying hard to make us ask you what is that forum name

the manager thing has been tried when Umaga debuted and it didn't worked. we all want a gimmick change for umaga, let's get this straight does people in Samoa behave like this
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 12:09 pm

"marty you are trying hard to make us ask you what is that forum name"

Believe me buddy thats the last thing I want people asking.
The people that the forum will benefit know the name of it.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 12:12 pm

feel a bit stupid now anyway, just seen that the Gaffer didn't steal this from there, he created it there as well.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 12:37 pm

Yea Marty I wrote it on there but put it on here, having a little bit of trouble on there just now, when I click on a few of the articles on there my computer freezes then goes back to the topics page, gave up on it last night!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 12:44 pm

That happens to me on Facebook at work.

No problem with 'the forum we do not name just to annoy Madrid but he will say he's not bothered but he is really but he'd get taken apart on there so it's for the best though' though.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 12:53 pm

real if you want a new forum just post on the Wrestlezone one you can rib Chris Masters and Raven and get a response oh and Disco Inferno
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 2:21 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:
we all want a gimmick change for umaga, let's get this straight does people in Samoa behave like this

UUUM Not all of us want a gimmick change, because......well, shock horror, IT'S WORKING. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 3:31 pm

Im sure there are Samoan savages, untouched by the civilised world that, while not as crazy as the character Umaga plays, have an element of 'the Bulldozer' in them.

Yeah, who wants a gimmick change, despite being filmed in his normal get up at the HOF ceramony his portrayal is spot on and makes you believe.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 3:33 pm

nah they don't behave like this, they only attack you when they are attacked and not attack for nothing

of course attacking when you are attacked is the reflex of every HUMAN beings
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 4:06 pm

Madrid, this I thought had the potential to be a good thread but your boring the crap out of it with your inside knowledge of the wild HUMANS from deepest Samoa
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:17 pm

let's get this straight my point at the start of this thread was a gimmick change for umaga which i prove by the arguments that wwe needs to stop being racist and stop stereotyping non american wrestlers, which i prove that not all samoan are like umaga behave.

then bazz says he didn't agree( which i completely respect his opinion)

then marty who didn't agree again(which i find quite bizarre that all you three agree all the same things)
then i prove marty's statement, that samaon savages have the bulldozer, was wrong and it was a human reflex

and this make your article contradics with yourself as you agree with marty consequent that umaga ressemble to the samoan savage which mean that Umaga will not be able to talk in english

simple as it is
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:38 pm

Theres nothing simple about what you have just written - I'd have an easier job if a Samoan wildman wrote it.

All jokes aside though, I think 90%+ of wrestling fans would agree that the last thing that Umaga needs to help him get over as a main eventer is a gimmick change.
If anything he needs the opposite, the fact that he is a savage with little grasp of civilised human ways should be played upto.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:40 pm

What the hell did you just say

Try slowing down when you type and keeping it simple (yes I can see the irony)

You go into a tangent that I just find a snoozefest, start from the begining and type in bits, you were doing well for a while but that was pure Manuel
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:42 pm

see again you agree with marty
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:44 pm

Marty McFry wrote:

I think 90%+ of wrestling fans would agree that the last thing that Umaga needs to help him get over as a main eventer is a gimmick change.
If anything he needs the opposite, the fact that he is a savage with little grasp of civilised human ways should be played upto.

Exactly, the WWE cant just say right, we are wrong about Umaga and Samoans in general, he will appear next week with a gimmick change, nah that does not work!

Does anyone remember Fatu when he was in the headshrikers? he was excellent, he looked every part the monster then they repackaged him and he came back knowing how to speak English as well as having blue tights and Blue boots, it totally didnt work, its a learning curve for the WWE for the next Samoan they bring in, however as for Umaga, they just need to stick with what they have, they have the basics of a world champion on there hands, they only need to know how to use him the right way to get the fans accepting him, and in my opinion a manager would do that

hope that does not "contradic" lol! anything I have said! (big lick of my own chin smiley)
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:45 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:
see again you agree with marty

When I wrote that, I he did not have it posted, have a look at the times, however having since read what he said I do totally agree with him!

Its more to do with the fact that he actually talks sense that I agree with him rather than saying stuff I barely understand!
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:50 pm

well ok if they had done that with the rock who is half samoan guy or rikishi(Who didn't have the samoan gimmick).

you see the rock who is the cousin a of umaga was a talented guy and if wwe had put the samoan gimmick on him then many would have complained and also he would not have see the rock who we have seen during 1997-2002(i think)

i see a great potential in Umaga if his gimmick is changed and probably both as a face and heel
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:51 pm

"and this make your article contradics with yourself as you agree with marty consequent that umaga ressemble to the samoan savage which mean that Umaga will not be able to talk in english"

TRANSLATED

OK I think what Madrid means here is that since Marty said Umaga should not be repackaged and since I agree that it contradicts what I said in my original article!

WRONG

What I said was that I DONT think suddenly talking English will do him any favours, I also think that he does need to get his message accross though, so he needs a manager, thats been my train of thought for a while and all the way through this article so how does agreeing with someone who seems to have the same views as me make me contradict myself? hmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:52 pm

well i don't find it interesting when everyone agrees with everyone(that is you and marty)

it doesn't make the conversation a debate but rather two guys who are talking and who are talking the same thing but using different words
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:53 pm

A manager is a good idea, Estrada was perfect, guy travels to the outer reaches of nowhere to find a savage to win him championship gold in a sport he personally couldnt excel at.
With Umaga as champ and Estrada as mouthpeice they could have Estrada carrying the belt everywhere playing on the fact that Umaga doesnt understand the meaning of being champions, as far as he is concerned he is just fighting, he could even have a handler, or be bought to the ring in lokdown.

I think its too late for these extremes as he has been slightly humanised recently but something could send him over the edge and back to his wild WILD way if you know what I mean.

As for your 'you all agree with eachother' garbage Madrid - theres good reason for that mate.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:55 pm

what we are having right now is a debate, if you could get over the fact that 3 people agree and one doesnt it would be a good debate but you seem more concerned with the fact that 3 pals agree with each other than you do about putting your point of view about Umagas gimmick change, and the benefits of it, across in a manner that we can all understand and debate off of.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:56 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:
well ok if they had done that with the rock who is half samoan guy or rikishi(Who didn't have the samoan gimmick).

you see the rock who is the cousin a of umaga was a talented guy and if wwe had put the samoan gimmick on him then many would have complained and also he would not have see the rock who we have seen during 1997-2002(i think)

i see a great potential in Umaga if his gimmick is changed and probably both as a face and heel

Rakishi DID have the very same gimmick as Umaga as Fatu as a member of the WWF tag team champions, they repackaged him and it did not work so they asked him to put on about 150lbs and near kill himself doing so just so they could get him over, and what did they do to Rakishi, they made him a laughing stock thats what, someone who was big and fat and had a signitute move of sticking his ass in someones face, hardly world title material!

As for the Rock, he never looked Samoan (as in had that big crushing all ass build) but was labled as a Samoan and the WWF made sure Miavia was in his ring name right from the get go so people could identify him with his father and grandfather, things however sometimes workout differently plus he always had the ability to talk although early In Your House shows from 1997 would suggest otherwise!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get Umaga over!   How to get Umaga over! Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get Umaga over!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next