Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Umaga could be set for a gimmick tweak

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Umaga could be set for a gimmick tweak Empty
PostSubject: Umaga could be set for a gimmick tweak   Umaga could be set for a gimmick tweak EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:39 am

It looks like the WWE are finally coming round to the idea of allowing Umaga to speak English and cut his own promos

I think if he is good on the mic this could be the start of a big push possibly leading to a world title reign albeit not for a while yet but still, its a long way from being a jobber to the stars which he has been doing on RAW since his wellness violation
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Umaga could be set for a gimmick tweak   Umaga could be set for a gimmick tweak EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:42 am

I think he should use his real name, instant respect and he can easily say, i spoke my native tounge to come accross more threatening to opponants, like undertaker taunts souls, i scream at them

somthing explanitry anyway, not just, hi i can speak english btw.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Umaga could be set for a gimmick tweak   Umaga could be set for a gimmick tweak EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:47 am

Nothing wrong with 'learning' a new language though but I think he should be rambling in whatever language its meant to be (its not samoan) and when his message is not getting across he speaks in English which would shock who he was addressing, then he could explain that he very seldom speaks English because he doesn't want to interact with 'you people' and his often laughed at language is in honour of the heroes who went before him!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Umaga could be set for a gimmick tweak   Umaga could be set for a gimmick tweak EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:52 am

or that yes Laughing put me to shame why dont ya lol
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Umaga could be set for a gimmick tweak   Umaga could be set for a gimmick tweak EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:55 am

Its you who basically said it, I just thought of a way to make it a bit better
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Umaga could be set for a gimmick tweak   Umaga could be set for a gimmick tweak EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 2:02 am

that sorta seems like Chief from one flew over the cookoo's nest (great movie)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umaga could be set for a gimmick tweak   Umaga could be set for a gimmick tweak Empty

Back to top Go down

Umaga could be set for a gimmick tweak
Page 1 of 1