Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers

Go down 
+10
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Doomhammer
invincibleILeak
Joker-C4lum
thegunman84
He is back
Marty McFry
Geronimo
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
the-gaffer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers   Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:18 am

is this the first one of these on this forum?

if so, welcome back, i missed em.

anyways, yeah, in no way are edge and the edgeheads related.

neither are guard guy and chavo.

or edge and chavo (though they might soon be what, brother in law in laws?)
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers   Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:36 am

bazz23-v2 wrote:
Really? what gave it away? Me saying your from another planet?? yep that's a sly dig alright. lol

you, AND ONLY YOU, could accuse me of "trying too hide" behind something, you really do, have no fucking clue. Rolling Eyes

and grammatical mistake my arse, you said they were edges sons, that's not a spelling mistake or a misplace comma, its you being..........well YOU.

EDIT: oh and incase you don't know what I mean by that, I mean tosser.

lol!

How can it be a simple slip of grammar when he decided to 'spell' it out for me!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers   Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:05 am

Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 Cat-lol

Zis guy iz a crazy no??, *Just practicing my Russian*
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers   Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:52 am

I never said saying the edgeheads were his sons was a grammer mistake i meant that Bam was his long lost cousin and Vickie(I never meant vickie was his cousin )
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers   Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:01 pm

Technically you didnt say either, all you said was "it was a grammatical mistake" you didnt mention what was a grammatical mistake
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers   Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:18 pm

doss shut it. this could have been good debate, muppet.

they refered to the edgeheads or well edge as a Father figure to them, as hes taken them under his wing. simple.

as for creative, i really liked that regal ending, hes getting good heat and on smackdown i havnt heard boo's that loud for a long while. And banning that move is genius: 1, its stupid having a finisher with fake blood and everyone getting injured. 2, supreme heat for the next champion if it runs that way.

I was thinking though, if no one is champion could punk go, CASH THIS IN and just take the belt?
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers   Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:19 pm

im a dick head
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers   Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:22 pm

I thought about the Punk thing and said it on a different article, if he does I think he'll lose the match.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers   Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:28 pm

Isnt vicky technicly the holder of the belt though Wink

that would be a wwe type idea.

Vickie is in the ring saying the title is being held by her untill some form of match is set up, like funaki vs edge for the title.

Punks music hits.

Punk: oh hey vickie, just been thinking, as i hold this Money in the bank and you hold that lovely world title i was thinking, maybe im going to cash mine in. So its me VS you for the world heavyweight championship.

Mega cheers. punk majorly majorly over.

match happens and its halted by edge, taker comes out, tombstones edge, but then chokes punk and holds the title aloft. bla bla bla then a tournement to decide it as there was no result in the match that a title can be won on.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers   Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:31 pm

Thedossman wrote:
im a dick head

You sure are!.

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
I was thinking though, if no one is champion could punk go, CASH THIS IN and just take the belt

That's actually an ok idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers   Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:33 pm

Love that idea Sexton.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers   Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:51 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
doss shut it. this could have been good debate, muppet.

very appropriate considering his avatar, which is a muppet anyway lol.

regarding the punk WHC angle, i think that would be good, but vickie guererro would say "at the next ppv u have to face edge to cash in blah blah blah"

and then he loses
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers   Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 1:22 am

It would work provided it was spontaneous. Towards the end of smackdown, After Edge and heads have already had a match, vickey should come down and talk about the plans for the title. Punk runs out, bashes her in the head, hands the case to the ref, and gets the pin.

Then vickey will be out for a while, and long will step in and give it back to taker.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers   Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 8:29 pm

I'm still not convinced with CM Punk, he may have been good in ROH, but so far I haven't took to him. I think if he got the pepsi Plunge and was heel then I'd respect him more. But he needs a 3-4 months of good solid wins and matches and then I might see him as a proper world title challenger.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers   Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 5:52 pm

Thats the thing with Punk though, people dont seem to get the whole MITB contract, the WWE dont need to book him to win matches week after week, he already is a championship challenger because he has the 'contract', he can cash that in anytime if he wins or loses week on week it doesnt matter, what does matter though is that he can be seen to have good matches and evne when he is losing he is not far away from winning!

The WWE like to play on the 'Anything can happen in the WWE' motto they use every single week, so why then would a guy who is very talented (even if im not a fan) not be allowed to 'shock the world' and win the World Title, I think it would be a great move for the WWE, even if he only holds it for a couple of months, the WWE have went with plenty of guys of Punks build in the past 12 years and not many have let them down!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers   Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Creative stepping up to the plate - RAW ECW SMACKDOWN spoilers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2