Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

*Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week Empty
PostSubject: *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week   *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:18 am

Here are the spoilers from WrestlingObserver.com:

Dark match

Jimmy Wang Yang & Shannon Moore b Jason Styles & Brian Cage

ECW [Air Date 6/10]

Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne (Matt Sydal with a new name) b Mike Knox & Shelton Benjamin when Bourne pinned Knox after a missile dropkick

Victoria b Kelly Kelly - She was injured taking a bump outside the ring. No update on her condition

Fit Finlay b Armando Estrada

Colin Delaney b Estrada (same situation as last week)

Hornswoggle b Estrada

Delaney celebrated with Hornswoggle and Finlay but Finlay turned on Delaney and hit him with the shillelagh

Mark Henry did a promo and Big Show came out. Henry predicted Show would win the title. Kane and Show ended up having a face-off

The Miz & John Morrison b Kane & C.M. Punk in the tag title match when Morrison pinned Punk with his neckbreaker

Smackdown! [Air Date 6/13]

MVP interviewed Rey Mysterio, who said he would be back soon. MVP started insulting Mexicans for easy heat

Vickie Guerrero came out and had two new stipulations for Batista. To get a title shot, he had to beat Khali, and if he lost to Khali, he would have to retire.

Morrison b Finlay

Mark Henry promo building up a program with Show

Edge was doing a promo with Vickie Guerrero. Punk came out and hinted cashing in the Money in the Bank match on 7/11 after the wedding

Henry b Tommy Dreamer in a squash

Edge & Vickie were planning the wedding when MVP wanted to renegotiate. She said if MVP did them a favor, she'd consider it. The favor is to get rid of Punk.

Cherry b Maryse with a DDT

MVP b Punk via DQ. Long match. Punk did a running knee with the briefcase to MVP's head for the DQ

Chavo Guerrero is apparently facing Matt Hardy for the U.S. title at Night of Champions

Hardy b Chuck Palumbo

Chavo did the ring announcing predicting he'd win the title

Jesse & Festus b Deuce & Domino. Deuce & Domino turned on each other after the match

Batista b Khali with a spear so he gets the title shot

Dark match

Batista b Edge & Khali by pinning Edge after a Batista bomb
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week   *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:30 am

Du DU DU another team bites the dust. Rolling Eyes

Oh well at least I don't have to watch smackdown again the week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week   *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 2:01 am

There is another show getting recorded right now, those boys will be knackered
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week   *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:17 am

I can't tell you how annoyed I am that Deuce and Domino have been broken up.

I may stop watching this garbage for a while.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week   *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:05 pm

I reckon one will move in the draft, can't believe they have broke up smackdowns only tag team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week   *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:18 pm

Is that right, I didn't know they had split them up, I don't really care to be honest, they are not one of the teams I had high hopes for anyway and were hardly used, maybe its better to try something else with them
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week   *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:58 pm

and in good wwe tradition one will recieve a singles push (my bet is the one who is jimmy snukas son) and the other will waste away until his contract expires...

my bet is the one that gets a push will move to RAW in the draft....
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week   *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Deuce and Domino weren't doin much, and i was never really into them when they wrestled against MVP and Hardy, i wasn't really into them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week   *Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week Empty

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* SmackDown! & ECW Tapings Results For This Week
Page 1 of 1