Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CM Punk- SMACKDOWN SPOILER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

CM Punk- SMACKDOWN SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk- SMACKDOWN SPOILER   CM Punk- SMACKDOWN SPOILER EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:19 pm

CM Punk lost last night, and for someone meant to be getting a big push and is the MITB winner, he is doing it rather alot.
For this reason I think he will either drop the MITB or he will lose when he challenges. Now I think this is and I thought we may have had a new main-eventer with new feuds, etc.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- SMACKDOWN SPOILER   CM Punk- SMACKDOWN SPOILER EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Hes not gonna lose when he goes for the title they just dont know what to do with him at the moment as Jeff was supposed to win the MITB i reckon so theyre just giving him a few matches
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- SMACKDOWN SPOILER   CM Punk- SMACKDOWN SPOILER EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 4:26 pm

I don't reckon he will lose the MITB but when he does cash it in, he will lose his title shot. I think this because I don't think he is ready for the main event just yet as he still botches some of his moves and I also think this would be a great opportunity to put him in the upper midcard and start a good feud. I

thought maybe he could cash in the MITB against Orton for example then just as he is about to win, Mr Kennedy comes out and distracts CM Punk long enough for Orton to get up, when Punk finally turns around, Orton hits him with an RKO and beats Punk. Punk could then go after Kennedy saying he cost him the WWE title.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- SMACKDOWN SPOILER   CM Punk- SMACKDOWN SPOILER EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:11 pm

CM Punk does not have the devine right to win every match he competes in!

The writers do not need to book him to win every match either, he has the MITB which means he can get a title shot at any stage in the next year, he does not need this big push, he already has his title shot, he just needs to continue to look good in his matches and keep improving his performance levels.

It would be more of a surprise if he comes out the blue to cash in his title than be pushed to the top where he would be entitled to a title shot anyway without the MITB if he was pushed in that way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk- SMACKDOWN SPOILER   CM Punk- SMACKDOWN SPOILER Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk- SMACKDOWN SPOILER
Page 1 of 1